1 a strong feeling of affection:
    2 a great interest and pleasure in something:
    3 [count noun] a person or thing that one loves:
    4 (in tennis, squash, and some other sports) a score of zero; nil:
    love fifteen

verb
    1 Feel deep affection or sexual love for someone
    2 Like or enjoy very much

This is the Oxford Dictionary definition of love.....words...lots of words. And yet, if YOU were asked to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Journeying

I am in the process of looking through my book again and as I read trhough it (its been a while since I did) I realised how angry I was when I wrote the first draft to what I have now. I started writing it as a way of dealing with stuff coming up for me while I was going to a Counsellor. So it was only logical that it would be full of hurt, anger and crap! Yep a lot of crap was coming up at the time and yet, as the counselling sessions went on, the book begun to take on a life of its own. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Polemics and I (Prologue)

I was looking at Sean’s post “Windows of the Mind” and it got me thinking…it’s about time I reprogrammed my brain! Looking back at my life, though most people say that I am way too young to use that statement, there are a lot of things that I could have done differently. A lot more I should have done but I didn’t. And even more that I did and should not have done. I just reread that statement. Everyone has a bit of all that. It is part of life as the learning process it is. But isn’t ...
    Tags: controversy, life
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. being the rythmn

by , September 8th, 2010 at 11:20 PM (The way home)
    i have to remember to write about the positive experiences more ..i suppose when im feeling it ..thats just it and i stop and think " uhh what do i write ..i feel awesome " ..well yeah ..because writing it is acknowledging it,validating it ..patting your back for any work done ..im feeling the rhythmn right now ..feeling happy and bright ..my health is still under pa but it has suffered because of my thinking processes and needs to catch up so to speak and come into balance.i feel intuitive ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Andronomy

by , September 5th, 2010 at 01:48 AM (The way home)
    i visited steven the other evening for a in depth healing session and came home with another trail of thought "for me" many healers have discussed "male" and "female" energy and that we lean a certain way at certain times in our life or it is manifested in obvious ways for sometimes obvious reasons. although i accept and connect to this concept on a certain level i maintain that one is to be spiritually andronomous in nature to allow their truth to come thru which is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized