View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Life As Art - Crazy, Authentic Art!

Still alive! I think...

Crikey, it’s been ages since I’ve written anything for this blog and I’ve no idea why. I suppose I go through introspective phases, where much of my energy is drawn inward and I really don’t have much to say or anything especially scintillating to contribute.

What I energy I have had has been channelled into the writing my novel, of which I’ve endeavoured to write three pages a day. That’s the ideal quota, although it hasn’t always ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Frustration and sadness

It is with much sadness and frustration I am here today. I have spent many years working in my local community with a very special group of people. We have formed a community forum - a group made up of verious residents/sports/agencies living and working in the area. We have worked very hard for four years to build up relationships with various agencies and local government.
    We were all singing from the same hymn sheet in that we wanted a safer, better environment for us all to live in, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A foot in both worlds

I pondered on starting this blog and how to go about it...guess I am just going to write as I think (which can be pretty much addled sometimes...lol).

I work in an office and most of my colleagues think of me as a bit of a flake...a harmless one but a flake nonetheless!! I have no issue with that at all but its amusing when there is something being discussed that is a little 'off the wall' for most of them, I am asked to input into the conversation.
    If anyone came into the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. choosing the right path

by , April 21st, 2010 at 02:43 PM (The way home)
    i awoke this morning feeling new yet with me an old feeling .. of a time i had when i was around 20 ..i was then in harmony i was "walking the walk" by meditating regularily , iw as eating what my body required in the balanced portions , i walked regularily,participated in spiritual practices that i felt guided towars ..i listened to all the signs i was given and all my lives blended in harmony ..in sync.. today i arose out of bed feeling all that at once. i dressed ..and simply went for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. closure

... anyway, only two years, will fill this moment... a good measure of time between us...
    Two years in the suitcase ... one can fit stuff in a lot of things.... if you are skilled at packing, of course.
    The fact that I do not need any more little things that he need it more, does not give me the right to persuade him that puts them inside.
    .. It the end... it's actually His suitcase after all. Perhaps he recognizes the ashes of the fire inside him; fire that just sparks inside ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast