View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Embracing the return movement

There are two basic movements in life; the outward movement and the return movement. I believe Eckhart Tolle speaks of this in “A New Earth”. The outward movement roughly equates with the ‘morning’ of our lives and is characterised by growth, learning, expansion, development, acquisition and an ever-widening sphere of influence. We grow to physical maturity, learning all the time, until we enter the ‘adult world’ and embark on a quest of accumulating; gradually increasing our possessions ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Can you truly hear it?

Sitting here at my laptop listening to my beautiful music...Sarah Brightman, Josh Groban, Il Divo and other classical music...I am reminded that while people listen to external music....do you ever listen to your internal music...the music of your heart?
    Sit and focus in silence....retreat within and listen....go to the core...the very heart centre of your inner being. Can you hear it?
    Can you hear the love your heart is capable of sharing? Of feeling? Of receiving?
    Can you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. fun fun fun

by , January 29th, 2010 at 11:48 AM (The way home)
    check these random funny pictures out .. especially that 1st one ..

Attachment 465Attachment 464Attachment 463
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. lessons

by , January 29th, 2010 at 11:39 AM (The way home)
    i have learnt 2 very important lessons here tonight ..one from Rory ..about being light and and with ease ..to have fun ..and it struck me ..i have so much fun with the elders at the nursing home because in that role with that hat on ..i put all my inhibitions aside ..i am selfless for them ..i laugh .. i remember when iw as young when i am there ..and i am going to bring this truth into being in my everyday life ..hence my sugniture ..
    my 2nd lesson is from Lorri about having the power to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Those who share my journey

It occurred to me in recent days that we all come across those that we meet that teach us lessons and help us on our way.

Sometimes we just cannot get on with a person or experience feelings we may not be too proud of at times and yet, we are learning, even by acknowleding that we feel those emotions of anger, jealousy, frustration.

Other times, we meet those who have such a profound affect on us, we cannot bear the thought of never having them leave our side.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast