View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. a glimpse

by , May 31st, 2010 at 07:43 AM (The way home)
    ..its strange how realisations come along ..randomly at times or a build up ..driving home from work ..thinking of no particular thing i FELT love for myself ..all mind body and soul at once ! it just finally dropped in ..totally unrelated to any THING ..except it WAS ..and IS .. phew and a sigh ..i am capable ..i am healing .. i am grateful xx
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Notes for the basket

by , May 25th, 2010 at 02:03 PM (The way home)
    ... it has been a week of much inner reflection ..an allowed break in the force of energy surges from father universe (IO in Maori said EEEEEEOOOOORRRRRRR in chant) and a lull from mother earth too possibly they are in contemplation together of whats next ?
    the inner child nurture stuff mentioned above has been working on a deeper level for me this time around at this stage in learning ,im feeling an innate feeling of deeper level love and compassion for my children ,ive always loved them ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. a garden of seeds ...

by , May 17th, 2010 at 01:10 PM (The way home)
    today ive realised as with all gardeners (GOD or the universal being ) being one of them many seeds are purposefully thrown into soil but it isnt their purpose to bloom ..it just doesnt happen for one reason or the other . As with all gardeners this isnt the focus of how many seeds didnt sprout they only focus on the ones that did.
    so with this in mind i see that the universal gardener too knows this and is focusing on the sprouted seeds (thoughts & experiences) and not the ones that were ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. following Augustus Gloop

by , May 13th, 2010 at 01:39 PM (The way home)
    .. naturally when one embarks seriously on the healing journey of self renewal ..the universe acts ..provides us with the exact tools and experiences required to move forward onto the right path of existing. yep that means re visiting old patterns ..having a special spotlight shone on that part of ones path within ones maze of life ..this spotlight has the power to make one experience in such a variety of ways . this has been a week of observation and contemplation , ive found that with renewed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. away with the fairies

by , May 3rd, 2010 at 12:42 PM (The way home)
    ... i was lost .. lost from the MW ..away with the energetic fairies ..swirled into the cyber world ..entranced in its web of distractions ..being drawn further and further away ..this also ventured into my waking day ..all part of the healing process of course yet i was sure days had been passing and i wasnt conciously aware of them in a real sense ..although i knew i was going to work, coming home, eating ,interacting ..going to healing all the regular 2 dimensional stuff but on a subconcious ...

Updated May 3rd, 2010 at 01:01 PM by Rana

Categories
    Uncategorized