View RSS Feed

The way home

... we have entered the last stage of this existence ..of learning ..understanding and gaining knowledge ..we stand now upon a great path ..because the end can be seen clearly .
It is time to realise if not already ones purpose and to execute the way of which you have been uniquely blessed ..and allow it to resonate ; for when we all live with purpose .. the light will be so bright .. if you are searching then use all in your power to connect to this purpose meditate , initiate ,rearrange ,change .. you shall know because you shall feel deep inner happiness and fulfilled .. you deserve nothing less than your truth .

1. find ME

by , July 4th, 2010 at 03:21 PM (The way home)
    it is time for me to find a spirit teacher on earth ..in body ..one who is also a medium ..for some mentoring ..i will trust the universe to bring us together so im sounding out my beacon is excited anticipation i am in absolute trust of this universe and what it is i need to do ..

" i am calling to myself a mentor , a kin ward soul ,someone who can help further develop and fine tune any medium abilites, who can guide me in the ay i need , someone who is like me yet has the abilites ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. prisms of thine

by , July 1st, 2010 at 12:17 AM (The way home)
    .. made after some self pitying on my part ,negative wollowing and plain out crawl up and sulk days a major realisation .. i had returned to for the week to what felt like high school days especially in reguards to "bitchy tit for tat " between the girlfriends /wives of matts friends close ones he'd grown up with. i wont go into the what was saids because id rather focus on the lessons that came from this experience plus they are as silly and ridiculos as they would have been back then ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The crying tree

by , June 25th, 2010 at 12:43 PM (The way home)
    decided to call my place of absolute ..whatever it is im feeling in the sad or negative my crying tree :

this week has been so weird and filled with negatives ..im physically exhausted mentally tired ..spiritually who gives a ..just in the now..i just feel very lost and very flat. confused,angry at times and disappointed in myself and others . i underetand that this aspect is very much needed to provide energetic balance to my life to my now to bring much needed perspective towards ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. tra ..la ..la

by , June 12th, 2010 at 01:01 PM (The way home)
    ... well i had quite a breakthrough this week in my thinking mind ..then penetration to the core of my concious ,swam a while in the super concious uncomfortably and is now sitting in wait in my inner spirit observatory to be processed further . steven ( The healer ) informed me last session that we would be "hugging " for 15 seconds after every session . that may to some seem like "yeah no worries " but for me being asked that by him had/has proven to be a week long journey ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. the thimble

by , June 3rd, 2010 at 01:19 PM (The way home)
    ( felt an inner urge from a wayward spirit to channell their "writings here ... )

what is the depth of thine soul ,thine existence ? thy heart? what measure does one place upon the reasoning of their past ,of every tear one ever shed ? what will become of a sullen child ,a daughter of frost bitten behavior ,could she or he meander thru the life of theirs lost to it ?in his early years he drifted un -aware through caverns of space ..laughing ,crying even ,sleeping ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized