Blog Comments

sorry iwas sure i answered this comment ages ago ..this is so fun ..cool ..
    ..just had a phone call with my mum ..she recalls a certain house that i was thinking strongly about ..during the non sleep state i was in well last night early hours of the morning ..she said her watch that was in the ole days hee hee ( 70's to get a period) a wind up one ..keep slowing down and speeding up ONLY while she was in that house ..she would have the watch looked at all the time and the watch maker would comment there was nothing wrong with that watch ..and of course there wasnt outside of that house ..obviously energy in unusual high surges in that place .or a reference to time for her ..
    HUGS and much love to you honey...I am with you
    Martin wants Fat Bottom Girls by Queen and Live and Let Die by Guns n Roses!!! LOLLOL
    Fat Bottom Girls is his tribute to mine!!! hahahaha
    hahahahahaha...I got such a laugh at this hon!! Thank you!! I won't even go there with the mental pictures that this conjured up!!!
    Remember, you are not alone Rana....Love to you and HUGS
    ..tomorrow ..day 1: the descent begins
    HUGS
    Beautiful story Rana and beautiful memories! Thank you for sharing them!
    I am so happy for you Rana!! I secretly hope that mine may end up the same way but all is as it should be...no matter what way things turn out!!
    Much love to you both xxx
    thankyou Rory .. i can honestly say i absultely love this aspect of Nursing ..its very spiritual to spend time with the elders ..they humble and astonish me ..as well as act sometimes as my councel ..and make me laugh ..ohh and there is an endless stream of hugs all day if wanted ..some days i dont hear the word thankyou ..but i see it and feel it from the elders .. i am meant to be in this home for the now ..we have a cool one too because we have also got a lil community hospital down the end of the hall ,a doctors surgery down stairs ,physio ..all them stuff have a look on www.lornecommunityhospital.com it has an awesome shot of where i work ! every day xx thankyou Rory for your kind words xxxxxx they always mean alot to me x
    the weird thing is though someone saved the picture as Funny cat ! aha ..ohhh yeah
    I'm so delighted that I was in some way able to help and inspire you my dear friend. Lightness and ease is a choice we can always make, but often we have to step back and calm down and consciously 'force' ourselves to do that. It's always worth it. I'd like to say how important your job is and how much joy you must bring to the residents of your nursing home. When my grandmother was in the nursing home here we were so SO grateful for the nurses and carers that brought warmth and joy and kindness to her. Not everyone does, some just went through the motions, some were only there for the money and didnt care, and one nurse was even very abusive (but we reported her and she was called to account thankfully). It means so much what you are doing. It is a sacred duty. I bet you don't often get thanks, but I want to thank you so much
    Glad my words were able to help Rana
    HUGS and much love
    hahahaha I love Darth Pug! Very cute...but sad really! I couldn't imagine dressing up Tiny like that...I'D be embarrassed for him! Good picture though
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456