View RSS Feed

The way home

... we have entered the last stage of this existence ..of learning ..understanding and gaining knowledge ..we stand now upon a great path ..because the end can be seen clearly .
It is time to realise if not already ones purpose and to execute the way of which you have been uniquely blessed ..and allow it to resonate ; for when we all live with purpose .. the light will be so bright .. if you are searching then use all in your power to connect to this purpose meditate , initiate ,rearrange ,change .. you shall know because you shall feel deep inner happiness and fulfilled .. you deserve nothing less than your truth .

1. being the rythmn

by , September 8th, 2010 at 11:20 PM (The way home)
    i have to remember to write about the positive experiences more ..i suppose when im feeling it ..thats just it and i stop and think " uhh what do i write ..i feel awesome " ..well yeah ..because writing it is acknowledging it,validating it ..patting your back for any work done ..im feeling the rhythmn right now ..feeling happy and bright ..my health is still under pa but it has suffered because of my thinking processes and needs to catch up so to speak and come into balance.i feel intuitive ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Andronomy

by , September 5th, 2010 at 01:48 AM (The way home)
    i visited steven the other evening for a in depth healing session and came home with another trail of thought "for me" many healers have discussed "male" and "female" energy and that we lean a certain way at certain times in our life or it is manifested in obvious ways for sometimes obvious reasons. although i accept and connect to this concept on a certain level i maintain that one is to be spiritually andronomous in nature to allow their truth to come thru which is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. weevils in my flour

by , August 29th, 2010 at 08:55 AM (The way home)
    i remember a book a read ages ago when i was in highschool ..it is Autralian and described in the old days when a bug called a weevil used to infest flour and for poor people in the days when bread wasnt readlily avaliable in every corner shop it was terrible . sometimes lifes experiences can be like weevils ( wee ..evils i call it !) they can yes be prevented with the right knowledge and control methods (prevention) ..but sometimes they just get into everything ! sending the entire balance of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. signs

by , August 13th, 2010 at 08:10 AM (The way home)
    last night ..i asked out loud please send me guidance i really need it right now ..and this morning i realised i had been recieving spirit contact this whole month in the form of a moth ..there it was in full view on the pantry this morning ..so i went to the site about this that resonates for me ..and recieved the answer i needed .

ANIMAL Teachers

CRAWLING ONES

MOTH

Coping With Life

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Allies

by , July 29th, 2010 at 06:47 AM (The way home)
    ..they've been called many things through time by many people ..but i have come to understand them as Allies (my sister read the readings of don juan years ago and the use of the term stuck with the energy of understanding) .. they are "interceptors ..those placed on the path to help guide one in a direction or send a message from spirit ..some allies are animals or situations that seem to occur in a syncronistic way . last few days ive had this kind of interaction with people i know (usually ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized