Blog Comments

..your very welcome if anything i share them here with my special spirit friends all of you here at MW who listen without judgement and offer guidance where needed.i am grateful fo ryou all you change me in the most wonderful ways xx
    Those moments are special, They last forever, I am also grateful that you share them here with us Rana
    Welcome to the start of a brand new chapter in the life of Rana!!!
    Glad you made it back here
    Love you xx
    HUGS
    hee hee ..oh yeah augustus gloop rocks ..and always is a great source for a happy thought xx "suck it all up that chocolate tube " i say ..and laugh out loud ..
    I love that blog title
    Great to see you back with us hon...we have missed you
    HUGS
    ..you guys are so very special ..to this heart and much needed and appreciated on my path more than can be trully known.i love u all ..Tattoo polly ..yeah ..im serious about considering a small one somewhere ..that wud be cool .. lorri i feel you always ..close ..yes i am coming into a very great place again one of trust and knowing of my inner strength and ability.thankyou.rory ..yeah ..i do need something like that ..to remind me ..maybe i will get to the bead shop this weekend and get a bracelet with woven thread and two beads that says MW ..to remind me ..or maybe a suncatcher nearby ....ill get there x
    All part of the healing journey. I think you get to a point after you clear certain blocks, where you feel stripped down, raw, wide open and a little vulnerable. You've reached a truer, more core part of what you are, the old layers have been peeled away. Grounding is important, time in nature, for balance. even just sitting next to a houseplant or watching the sky. take walks alone and just breathe! nature has been such a healing influence for me, and it helps me snap out of the gravity of mind and become present.

Love the idea of a sticker or something. What I have is a mala bracelet I sometimes wear when I want to be mindful, and I try to train myself so that each time I become aware of it, I become present - or even just take a deep, centering breath. You might use a ring, or a bracelet or something that you train yourself to use as a touchstone, a reminder to BE. If you don't have something like that already, I think you should go and treat yourself to one.

Much Love
    You have been on a crossroads honey and at a point to make a conscious decision...that decision still has to be made but you heard my voice...I shall keep on calling to you across the divide and will be here as you need. Be careful honey that the choice you make is your own....sending you much love and holding you in my heart.
    MW is like gravity for me ... it's magnetic pull always naturally reels me in!! It is my sanctuary where I happily reside with the bigthest stars I know of ... you being one of them!

Oh! Love the idea of a MW sticker or better yet a samll tattoo of MW ambigram ... now that would be sweet!!
    thankyou thats means more than you could know friend xx
    I love reading your blogs Rana, they are filled with wonderful insights and imagery
    ..thankyou polly ..this is the most interesting part of the journey ever ..its scary at times ..but always meant to be im feeling power and strength xx
    Sounds like for an interesting ride indeed .... may you travel safely and arrive smoothly at Your station!
    awww Gavin nice to have you here .."Glow " because you can ..and it is bright xx
    That is wonderful! I swear I had shaktipat recently around a follower of Gurumayi. You cannot be a lighthouse to the world if your light is dying out!
    For sure honey!! xx
    .. thankyou lorri this post has prompted me to add note .. there are people on your journey who are meant to be on your path for chosen reasons ..sometimes in the most un obvious of places .. xx
    And many are walking alongside you, holding your hand and comforting you
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast