View RSS Feed

The way home

... we have entered the last stage of this existence ..of learning ..understanding and gaining knowledge ..we stand now upon a great path ..because the end can be seen clearly .
It is time to realise if not already ones purpose and to execute the way of which you have been uniquely blessed ..and allow it to resonate ; for when we all live with purpose .. the light will be so bright .. if you are searching then use all in your power to connect to this purpose meditate , initiate ,rearrange ,change .. you shall know because you shall feel deep inner happiness and fulfilled .. you deserve nothing less than your truth .

1. morsecode for way home

by , December 10th, 2010 at 01:00 PM (The way home)
    so we have been given the gift of all emotions as a tool to decifering the soul and ones path. so emotions are an enigma machine of some sorts a coded message that we indeed sent out last lifetime and are ourselves receiving the transcript in the now.
    following the week after i found out that my ex brother in law has passed over i experienced a deep grief.i have travelled through so many feelings derived from this one feeling , re visited my past by means of photos, thoughts, dreams ..some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Herman Hesse

by , November 27th, 2010 at 04:08 AM (The way home)
    Siddarthur : this clever adaption based at the time of the Buddha enriched with clever word play and symbolism in each character trully brings its reader into the pages. what insight ! Brilliance at its best in formation. i have been captured by the glow that is ..inspired in ways un yet to be felt. my essence touched to the core of lifes existence. travelling on this river of eternal stone.. being carried away with the everyday flow that makes me endless.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Worzel Gumage and the planet of the apes

by , November 17th, 2010 at 01:00 PM (The way home)
    on late shift tonite at work we ended up all reminiscing about old t.v shows we remember .. i remember worzel gumage and the original planet of the apes movie , i remember watching worzel and thinking that is the oddest scarecrow ive ever seen .. he' so weird and so misunderstood. and i was always scared of the apes in planet of the apes ..that concept scared me deeply ..although i would watch it as a child i would through splayed fingers ( im sure we all did this ..so funny that i thought in doing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. goodbye milkyway

by , November 12th, 2010 at 12:35 PM (The way home)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. found in transition

by , November 12th, 2010 at 12:04 PM (The way home)
    ... my energies are in an adjusting space and i find it necessary to write for the sake of my and others learning . i have survived much in this life , i had been used , misunderstood,judged and ignored by some which left parts of my being feeling un validated with the want for attention and acknowledgement. "see me because i am a survivor ". i past through a veil last week finally my invited guest , a protector and i met on equal terms and made a sound decision it was time to ascend. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized