Blog Comments

feel better today ..and a little bit silly ..but i have written it all down and have a better perspective of release .. and blocks ..ive realised for me ..it is necessary for this process even so close to such change in the world ..because to me it perfectly high lights where humanity is at ..or the light within all of us where it is at ..all part of being an empath is to feel and understand where we are at as a whole ..
    I can identify with you here Rana....I have also been allowing my more feminine side to develop for the past few years but as Rory said, I like to think that I am pretty much balanced with male/female now. It only applies to the shell I inhabit and not my spirit.
    HUGS
    wow today with steven i actually got mad ..and it perfectly highlighted what he was trying to point out to me or should i say within me ..and how ashamed i can feel ,embarrassed ..and at what lengths i go to hide these flaws in me even to those closest to me. but as they say every negative can be a positive so i again am on the listen to whats being shoen to me by my healing process. wow i am SO stubburn and its time to shift the boarder out of this body ..i really want to change my patterns ..taking the longest breath in baby ..look out Rana xx
    thankyou my for your wishes my friend the healing and love ..really makes me feel beautiful and loved xx
    thankyou Rory for your response .. i am learning to un learn much of my patterns at this moment and this is bringing up alot of insecurities within me. within my identity. i was raised with a mum and a dad in pretty stereotypical life dad having the "expected male role , mum in the expected female role until i was 14 , when they divirced and we lived with dad. my dad always bathed us, cooked ,did dishes etc ,took us out etc all our lives . im realsing that somewhere along the line i developed a more "male" energy which has meant ny female side has remained hidden for many years causing a conflict in my being and how it manifests. so i am working on that side of my healing..its so complex ..and yes i know it is but my vehicle but i feel there is so much to the energy of the universe and how this vehicle uses it ..any way thankyou for your insight it is always appreciated xx
    Glad to hear that Rana, Im sure your health will catch up soon xx
    In our society we are almost trained that the basis of our identity is either 'male' or 'female' and this is because we completely identify with our bodies and think we ARE our bodies, or our bodies are 'us'. I think the deeper we become aware of our true nature, the less we become identified with the fittings! I think I've always been a fairly even balance of yin and yang, in touch with both sides, and I like that. I feel it's a closer fit to our nondual self than being caught up on either of the poles.
    thankyou mysterious for your guidance.i trully appreciate it and sorry its taken me so long to reply theres so much going on ..in this board ..ill exercise with what you have said xx
    .. thankyou for caring ..right now it touches my heart and it is very needed xx i will never forget x oh and rory i remember when i worked in melbourne city out of no where im sitting in this busy cafe ..a huge monarch butterfly flutters in and lands on my head ! i felt so blessed ..because at that time in my life everything had fallen apart ..then hope came along ..
    Well done dearest one.
    Wonderful! I remember a couple of years ago during a time of much loss and grief, a butterfly appeared in my room. It was the middle of winter and the windows hadn't been open, and the doors only barely. Yet it was there. And another appeared in my room a few weeks later, just out of nowhere. I definitely took it as a messenger. We're never alone. Butterflies and moths signify our immeasurable capacity for transformation and renewal. What a wonderful symbology they embody: the quantum leap in consciousness from being a lowly grub to a beautiful, radiant, winged creature that can fly free!!
    here i am again under my tree ..laying here as the world turns around me ..there is a htunderstorm overhead ..grey everywhere ..thick heavy rain .. but i feel safe under here ..dry ..thoughts are scattered in my brain today ..my heart feels closed ..it feels like it is choking ..i almost lost hope and faith in my existence ..that which i have never done ..what is happening to me ? what is happening to this world ? im tired and im over this physicality ..the shallowness ..the boring hum drum of it all .... but i must try ..what else is there to do ..
    The way to become an advanced "medium" is to become proficient in multidimensional language and its underlying mathematical patterning. They hone your accesses to the Core *energy,* where everything is actually "determined." The answers you are searching for will then come to you, in everything you experience, Nature-ally.

You have to remove yourSELF from it all, to simply *observe* (*pure observation*). The moment you tell it, you lose it. You have to learn how to simply, passively *ask,* which is a process of within><without *alignment.*

thankyou rory my friend .. you know its weird a friend of mine has invited me to a "womens spiritual weekend " in August and each of us can bring something to the experience by an hour of sharing which i am excited about because i decided felt it would be good to bring spirit guides and connection uninhibited to this ..that would be my thing ..i talked to the group facilitator tonight and she enfored the "rules" and "regulations" which i was like "ohhh ok" on a level i respect that but when you have 5 or 10 elders in spirit related to these people saying "no rules or regulations we are of spirit we know what our mokopuna (grandchild) needs ..in my ear its difficult to convey that to the "regulator" ..ummmm so we will see i AM looking forward to this weekend but for many different reasons ..i just need to go with the flow and will be .. so many too many rules ....
    you are so welcome my dear friend, those are just words that came to me. you have so much wisdom and deep ancient knowledge and understanding within you. if you find a teacher, make sure it's someone with deep integrity and worthy of you, and not someone that might dim your light. only the best for the best x
    hi mysterious ..as a in some terms novice medium i am looking at someone who can guide me in my practice so to speak .. in technique ..
    rory ..thankyou ..you humble me with your beauty and faith in me it goes deeper in my heart than these simple words but i know u know this ..so true so true .. i am going to think an dmeditate more on what you have said because you are intuitive with me and i respect that betond much in my world xxx
    "There's no teacher who can teach us anything new. They can just help us to remember the things we always knew."

My initial response, not to contradict your or invalidate what you've shared, is that don't think you need a teacher my friend, I think the greatest teacher you have is within you. And i think you have much to teach others, and I'm certain that you probably already do in many ways and in many situations. Of course, at times we are teachers and at times we are students. The biggest mistake a teacher can do is to stop learning. I do think the guidance you seek is already available to you, in you and around you. A special remark, a book, an overheard conversation...it's all guiding you.
    What is it you hope to discover?
    I hope this has been a much better week for you, Rana - Big LOVE to you my friend
    HUGS
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast