View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. lying in the forest

by , March 14th, 2011 at 12:25 PM (The way home)
    ... and her words sat softly upon her tongue. she was silent to its thought not wanting its expression to be analysed, pondered on not any for herself.for that she possessed with true beauty.overwhelemd by the workigns of human kind to unravel such and all at emptiness. the hollow that resides.for within reach is peace of this mind. i must sleep.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Running to stand still

by , March 8th, 2011 at 12:23 PM (The way home)
    this line out of my favourite U2 songs ..always comes to me ..almost out of the air . if i sit still and really take the concept in ..deeply ..all the hustle the bustle ..the fast thoughts ..the race to do everything ever ! twirling faster ..around and around like a tornado of lifes experiences ..until .......................... it stops ...... leaving devastation but the most eerily calm .. we are running only to stand still ....and really have value on what is important .. simply.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Word smith

by , February 1st, 2011 at 08:21 AM (The way home)
    at work yesterday i was part of a converstaion with work people and while making i thought a relevant response a lady stops on two words i used and diverts it onto this (which by the way was mega weird ) so my point was lost . so this has brought my attention towards listening ..really listening to someone and hearing their message ..in their language ..
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Migraine Mirror

by , January 24th, 2011 at 01:12 PM (The way home)
    well its been a long while since i had a Migraine ..so i tried with some might to meditate or ponder a bit on it ( i say try because when you have a migraine it disturbs the whole being totally ) in the midst of this pondering i got mad at it ..and resentful and even felt a wee bit sorry for myself .. yes and i swore the worst words at it . " what ! what am i supposed to be learning ? what cant i see ? what am i NOT doing ? or not doing right ? " yeah and waited around to have it served ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Validation basket

by , January 13th, 2011 at 10:56 PM (The way home)
    my recent corner of learning is about validation. self . i have come to understand that i seek validation in many forms from those who surround me.some conciously some un conciously . by un concious this can mean automatic response which could be sadness,poor me,anger,even happiness is triggered which in turn sets of a whole emotional response. my pattern.all in the want for validation basket.
    my task is to bring attention to this pattern, notice it. allow only self validation to remain in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized