Blog Comments

i too am enjoying the path im on ..but have so much to work on especially being of more service selflessly .. its literally floating above me all the options so im in the creative stages of this truth currently .. just pre leap of faith always creates my usual anxieties and fears ..of course once its done ..its like phew ... xxx love to u anjou
    I completely understand the concept and your presentation of it. For a good number of years, I was an avid (?) participant in the twirling whirlwind. I still am (to some degree), but I have taken steps to slow down significantly, simplifying my life where and how I can---and making a concerted effort not to overextend myself, even when others wish that I do. I have not achieved the perfect calm (yet), but I prefer the path that I travel now.
    Worzel gumage well the man who plays him (cant think of his name right now ) is actually aslo the 1st Doctor who ever . and i agree with planet of the apes being familiar also .. in the movie i always felt sorry for the scientist woman ape .my fear is so much so that i cant re watch it ..it makes me sad somehow..weird isnt it...
    I was unfamiliar with Worzel, so I just investigated his image on-line. Borderline weird, indeed. The "misunderstood" aspect of him piques my curiosity, so I may need to investigate deeper than his appearance. The original Planet of the Apes movie is very familiar to me, though. It remains a favourite of mine. Ah! The imagination! I cherish mine and adore it in others.
    hi kiera and tony sorry to be so lax in my response this MW is so vast now ..i need a navigator .oh Kiera i can empathize with you and tony. the neurosurgeon said because of the narrowing in my neck bones when my cord swells up it presses on the nerves and oh man you both know the pain ..(touch wood) ive been ok ..my plan of action is in motion since im on the mend from my urinary tract infection : affirmations.exercise:live foods like fresh lettuce,tomato,carrot etc every day.stretching;strategies to deal with difficult behaviors in people in my work space (not the elders some bossy staff);initiating barriors with reguards to my personal space;dealing with guilt in reguards to this through mental excercises.of course daily mediatation practice; and you know tony tend to still put up the strong visage as well and i think mine is a reflex action i have as a learned behavior so i think unravelling and re programming through careful excercises can begin the process. from louise Hay a good one to start with is " I AM WILLING TO CHANGE MY WAY OF THINKING ".and i need to find more time for balance i work so hard and every 2nd weekend ..i need weekends off so im working on it ..let me know how you guys go and what works for you both.
    thankyou for " listening " to me. the MW has provided me with such support and love beyond my words here. both my parents are quiet by nature,my dad is a peaceful being shy also in ways,mum is very shy and quiet in a different way of her own.i was born very talkative mum said i said 3 words in a row when i first spoke " cupa tea please " of all things. my ex relationship was 10 years in total and he was very quiet but reserved he got angry when i spoke too often and i was supressed for many years due to insecurity for amny reasons. but the biggest misconception about me is that because i speak that i dont listen ,but i am proud to say i am an excellent listener.just hyper ..active and get excited and my energy flow increases.so im evry suited working with elders . ihope one day some people in my life will SEE me just as you all do here. and accept me . xx thankyou again for your reply im so happy you have joined us xx
    The ability to truly listen is a gift, but I believe that it can be learned and cultivated. Perhaps it is because I am naturally quiet, but, early in my life, I developed what I think was a natural ability to listen and analyze well. Even so, as I mature, I must continue to cultivate this ability, since patience is required, and so much in the universe robs us of patience.
    It is unfortunate that your work colleague chose not to listen to what you were saying. Instead, she only heard the words that enabled her to clutch at the conversation and draw it back into her territory.
    Perhaps one day she will learn that you have much of value to impart. I hope so.
    I've suffered severe migraine since I was a child myself too. Lately they have become a lot more frequent than they used to be. But from what you said Rana, I think I could be the one manifesting them. I have had a look at the various events in my life recently and quite a lot has been happening. The strain mainly comes from having to put up a strong visage for everyone else while inside I'm all turmoil and the like. I need to re-evaluate my priorities in life...I need to write a plan of action. As I believe you have.

Thank you! x
    I know this feeling only too well having suffered severe migraine since I was a child. Thankfully not as frequent or severe as they used to be, they still interrupt my life too much for my liking. It's a horrible experience and trying to relax the mind and body is a huge challenge when one takes over me. And they really do take over.

I like your theory of how you could have manifested the migraine yourself. I've never looked at it that way before and so I may need to rethink the cause of mine and how I might deal with them. That is very helpful.

Thanks Rana!
    the plan is in action. a close friend who is spiritually minded had a "feeling" a book she is reading has a cuple of pages that would be right for me right now. she photo copied them off and put them in my bag ..so im having a look tomorrow . i think it will help me here ...xx
    And did you write your plan of action......says a little voice to remind you lol
    Love you xx
    i agree here also. it is all relevant isnt it .. xx
    Totally agree honey although sometimes we are thankful for dear friends who can speak their truth as it needs to be heard.
    Much love
    thankyou. in healing today i felt him there and i was asked to speak to hima nd tell him what i wanted.oh man that was really hard to face.ive suprised myself with this grief im feeling this week .i mean really suprised myself to where it almost feels like it isnt me. so that element has proven difficult to come into the right place as i always can.i need space to focus to scream if i want to .. just feels so hard at this moment right now.i know ill come right and its all intended just feels hard when you are in this spot.i promise to meditate tomorrow and help Marco move onwards then i will say goodbye until i see him yes in that other place.who knew i would be this affected my him ..wow ..
    glad i have here other wise dont kow what id be doing with all this ..
    Sorry to hear about your loss Rana. There's no easy way around grief, even when we have deep knowing that the person is simply in another room now, the human side of us has a process it has to go through. Thinking of you. Big hugs and all my love
    beautiful ...I have to agree we are the same ...on much levels
    oh yes indeed ! i am going to seek his every book ! im intrigued ! i feel alight.. if this book wasnt on lend from a workmate id send it right off to you right now .. ill have to get my own copy for future reference and for the girls to read .. my review should have started with ooooooo eeeeeeeee ...and then " OM " ..
    This is very near the top of my list of books I really want to read! Thanks for the reminder Rana, I've read some of Hesse's other stuff and love his literary style and his deep insights
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast