View RSS Feed

The way home

... we have entered the last stage of this existence ..of learning ..understanding and gaining knowledge ..we stand now upon a great path ..because the end can be seen clearly .
It is time to realise if not already ones purpose and to execute the way of which you have been uniquely blessed ..and allow it to resonate ; for when we all live with purpose .. the light will be so bright .. if you are searching then use all in your power to connect to this purpose meditate , initiate ,rearrange ,change .. you shall know because you shall feel deep inner happiness and fulfilled .. you deserve nothing less than your truth .

1. The loom

by , September 10th, 2011 at 01:21 PM (The way home)
    ... i see the light brightly circling close by this world, i sense your breath upon my heart , when i die i shall be renwed, born me not again for i have risen to the challenge. did she go to her night without bearing the name of those who shed cloaks before her. how did confusion find it in her ? when did she taste the cider in her veins ? in light she cried before darkness came swift. fly child fly higher than thine has flown before. stars ..stars they watch me now. they shine.

Rana ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sticky bows and clean shoes

by , June 15th, 2011 at 04:44 AM (The way home)
    when i was a child being invited to birthday parties alway excited me,the thought of party food,pass the parcel,freeze dance,balloons and streamers,what will the cake look like ! (of course in my day only home made noone baked on the buy scale ) . my presents were always silver paper and stick on bows , and mum would yell " get the clean shoes out " . harrh this thought made e laugh when i sat down knowing i wanted to write something bcause im "feeling" a little "twinge" ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. .. manifesto magnifico !

by , May 9th, 2011 at 12:53 PM (The way home)
    .. have had a dull spontaneous ache in the left sided, right upper yet inner part of the chest (just to be specific for no specific reason except i feel compelled to say ) .. so for me .. because i have no injury external ..no respiratory complaints see it as a universal posta note ..a "manifest" .. in the chest region ..not directly related to my heart but in the vacinity of : my universal diagnosis of this is : as it is in the heart chakra region it has to do with receiving love wholy ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. being lost by someone who was just found

by , April 29th, 2011 at 04:26 PM (The way home)
    .. our nephews have been lost to us for 10 years for private reasons ..he only just found and connected to me for what seemed like a moment in my time ..and now he became lost again .. cant express what i feel about this ..
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I was and now i am.

by , March 31st, 2011 at 04:52 PM (The way home)
    .. for many many years when asked who are you ? i was able to give a reasonable answer to quench the curiosity of the enquirers but on reflection then i was unable to give a positive answer to myself. i have always known who i was on an energetic level that luckily enough was always first and louder.but it was the duality of me that offered confusion to thought (mine). how to live in this world from an inward eye ? with all the chaotic distractions,with ever changing environments with characters ...

Updated March 31st, 2011 at 05:04 PM by Rana

Categories
    Uncategorized