Blog Comments

Growth dear angel. An endless journey..
    Peace my very dear friend.
    thanx xx time heals everything
    Love, Bless and Release.....Peace xxx
    We all have fractured soul parts honey....bringing them all back into balance and together is key to our healing. Thank you dearest Rana for sharing this with us. I know how hard you have worked. I love you xx
    Updated January 3rd, 2012 at 10:05 AM by Kiran
    had an intense session with Wayne the healer after one of the hardest emotional times of my inner life .. its good bye party girl ( hence soul mate dry your eyes ) ill refer to HER in the 2nd because this entity ive out grown ..she served me well through many hard years,helped me cope with the fear and sadness of my parents breakup , the deep drama of my turmultuous teenage relationship , shared many shots over some amazing music while covered in black mascara smudged tears,choked with the seriousness of a life i once couldnt comprehend and failed to catch up to at every stage, comforted me when i was very alone , rocked me when my first baby slept , when my life took a different direction bringing all at once freedom and the most **** scared ive ever been in this life, allowed escape when the dark shadows of despair and hopelessness found me , allowed me to momentarily forget ..step out for a while , allowed a voice when i wasnt heard .. but i can do it alone now party girl .. i really think i have a chance .. life caught me up and im no longer running to stand still babe ... thankyou for being there for me thru it all ..ill not forget you ... we are be all means soul mates .. xxx good bye
    Love you
    Glad you had what sounds like a very positive and healing time
    received waynes pre retreat letter detailign what to bring bedding wise and directions, as well as mentioning that some of us may experience energy changes etc, this i am feeling in all ways which i suppose is as always good for me, except some body discomforts. so im a lil bit nervous at this point as the retreat is this friday but i know the nerves are meant to be of sorts.
    Enjoy dearest!!!
    Right On! Your an inspiration. Ty for sharing.
    Good for you dearest!!! Much love
    Very nice read. Ty Rana for sharing this. Good stuff.
    wonderful stuff.

Thank you!
    This is so true Rana.....thank you for sharing honey. I think when any of us make an excuse or something for not doing one thing or the other, we aren't ready as you said.
    thankyou .. my friends xxx
    Powerful emotions, shared through powerful language... I can truly sense the love that you feel. Thank you for passing it along, for your reach is far.
    Yes you are loved dearest....always
    thankyou. this is so true. i will certainly back track and hold that feeling dear into my eart and allow to to grow once again.
    Until you are found again (and are able to reconnect), I hope that you can cherish that special moment in time, no matter how brief it was. Our individual lives have many connections to others: some strong; some fragile; some permanent; some temporary; some deep; some shallow. We do not always know how secure an individual connection might be, so we need to try to make the most of each when we feel it.
    I love this!!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast