View RSS Feed

The way home

... we have entered the last stage of this existence ..of learning ..understanding and gaining knowledge ..we stand now upon a great path ..because the end can be seen clearly .
It is time to realise if not already ones purpose and to execute the way of which you have been uniquely blessed ..and allow it to resonate ; for when we all live with purpose .. the light will be so bright .. if you are searching then use all in your power to connect to this purpose meditate , initiate ,rearrange ,change .. you shall know because you shall feel deep inner happiness and fulfilled .. you deserve nothing less than your truth .

1. waiting for migraine wisdom

by , February 14th, 2012 at 11:51 PM (The way home)
    Ive recently gifted myself a wonderful book by an amazing woman who is a medical Doctor as well as i would say shaman Dr. Christiane Northrup "Womens bodies womens wisdom " its big and heavy physically and loaded with wisdom .. about every aspect of a womans mind body and spirit ..with excellent real life stories form women as well as a wealth of knowledge on every subject from Vulvas to exercise for bones strength .. there isnt a subject left out. i really feel it would benefit every ...

Updated February 15th, 2012 at 12:01 AM by Rana

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. ..dry your eyes ..

by , January 2nd, 2012 at 12:50 PM (The way home)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. tribal healing

by , December 6th, 2011 at 06:36 AM (The way home)
    ... post retreat 2 weeks : there is definately a wisdom and enhanced learning by group.not only the watching of others but being embraced by others also and them bouncing off you their ideas on what it is you share and experience and feel. i found it SO amazing ..as well as confronting in a learning capacity ( much of which am stil lprocessing,allowing to arise and experience ) SO many beautiful souls met and shared with. i will go again.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. bones are aligned

by , November 2nd, 2011 at 12:29 AM (The way home)
    im feeling an amazing HAPPINESS surge ..and another "clearing out " ..loving life and nature ... im going to Waynes retreat in about 3 weeks with a couple of friends in the Ottways just inland from here .. i know it will be one of beauty and change ..this light is reemerging and is ready to fly high ..watch me
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. "this little piggy went to market,this little piggy stayed home "

by , October 22nd, 2011 at 12:31 PM (The way home)
    ive been focusing on the physical for a while . bringing awareness and balance to the others i spent way too much time on (mind and spirit) . I did what i was directed inwardly towards ( Sandra Cabot liver cleansing book , Polycystic ovarian syndrome book from the foundation , Edgar Cayce appraoch to healing , eating with balance and 45 minute vigorous walk every day unless i dont feel up to it ) i also quit my social smoking habit after doing the Quit program at work and went on the medication ...

Updated October 22nd, 2011 at 12:58 PM by Rana

Categories
    Uncategorized