View RSS Feed

The way home

... we have entered the last stage of this existence ..of learning ..understanding and gaining knowledge ..we stand now upon a great path ..because the end can be seen clearly .
It is time to realise if not already ones purpose and to execute the way of which you have been uniquely blessed ..and allow it to resonate ; for when we all live with purpose .. the light will be so bright .. if you are searching then use all in your power to connect to this purpose meditate , initiate ,rearrange ,change .. you shall know because you shall feel deep inner happiness and fulfilled .. you deserve nothing less than your truth .

1. the moth

by , February 17th, 2010 at 12:36 PM (The way home)
    yesterday ..a bautiful Moth came out of a ceramic pot type thing i was looking at in the OP shop ..i followed it under shelves because iw as afraid someone would stand on her. i took her t the end of the shops and attempted 1st time to release her to the bush area there she followed me back ?? i tried again she followed me back .i took her int he car near to a beach close to my home and tried to release her intot he bush ..she flew back into my car twice ! ok ..im thinking this is a lesson ..i bring ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. the story of us

by , February 14th, 2010 at 12:29 PM (The way home)
    .. a tradition of mine upon the eve of my baby's Birth date ..i tell her the story of her arrival ..tonight while i was preparing dinner she sat up on the bench listening intently as she always does ..smiling aksing her questions. i looked at her intently and told her the most special thing about tomorrow the 15th is that it is a date she herself chose at some stage because the constellations were perfect for her arrival for her unique lessons , this time i "know" she understands a little ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. the secret beach

by , February 12th, 2010 at 09:56 AM (The way home)
    i had one of them weeks of observation for lack of a better word ..i have been trully blessed he is awakening in every sense ..it is beautiful a dream i have always wanted in this lifetime ..one i knew would manifest but of course never knew when ..so be it. today when we found what we are calling our secret beach ..a lil way from our home we talked about much with his journey inward ..he expressed his concern that i appeared "closed " .. it was cool finally turning the light upon him ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. fun fun fun

by , January 29th, 2010 at 11:48 AM (The way home)
    check these random funny pictures out .. especially that 1st one ..

Attachment 465Attachment 464Attachment 463
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. lessons

by , January 29th, 2010 at 11:39 AM (The way home)
    i have learnt 2 very important lessons here tonight ..one from Rory ..about being light and and with ease ..to have fun ..and it struck me ..i have so much fun with the elders at the nursing home because in that role with that hat on ..i put all my inhibitions aside ..i am selfless for them ..i laugh .. i remember when iw as young when i am there ..and i am going to bring this truth into being in my everyday life ..hence my sugniture ..
    my 2nd lesson is from Lorri about having the power to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011