View RSS Feed

The way home

... we have entered the last stage of this existence ..of learning ..understanding and gaining knowledge ..we stand now upon a great path ..because the end can be seen clearly .
It is time to realise if not already ones purpose and to execute the way of which you have been uniquely blessed ..and allow it to resonate ; for when we all live with purpose .. the light will be so bright .. if you are searching then use all in your power to connect to this purpose meditate , initiate ,rearrange ,change .. you shall know because you shall feel deep inner happiness and fulfilled .. you deserve nothing less than your truth .

1. open your book

by , March 12th, 2010 at 06:56 AM (The way home)
    what i am referring to "open your book " is being open for the sake of others learning ..being not afraid of being "seen" .. in all light ..in all situations because we are all IN experience ..for an absolute reason and higher purpose ..al part of the greater plan. at times we may seem more enlightened than others ..at times we just want to live in the physical moment lay on the couch and watch senseless television . This subject HAD been the source of some confusion and thoughts ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. p.s forgot to mention

by , March 5th, 2010 at 12:31 PM (The way home)
    ..in the past my healing proceses usually involved certain levels and periods of fatigue .. this one ive been experiencing lately involves insomnia ..an absolute reverse in time and reality shifts and sense..also while im here and was posting my expressions of interest in that most beautiful forum ..it came accross to me that which should have been more obvious in my every moment any way ..i seemed to have lost touch with that ..lately ..elders ..all of them ..they are the way home too ..their simple ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. the thing about healing

by , March 5th, 2010 at 09:42 AM (The way home)
    .. wow i felt last thursday was the right time to have yet another session with my trusted healing friend steven ..the 1st of many through the next stage of change for me.. it revealed yet another layer within me that i hadnt chartered and was aware of but thought i had indeed dealt with ..boy was i wrong. at the time it was very overwhelming because life experiences in the raw are just that ..and have been preciously guarded and filed for natural reasons at the time be they coping mechanism or ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. my plan

by , February 25th, 2010 at 11:14 AM (The way home)
    Quote Originally Posted by Airini View Post
    ok ..because i am notscared of the dying passing over thing ..matt and i have planned our funerals ..we are young yes but we want to know everything is in place ..just in case ..and for fun for me ..because i will be buried i want the below song to be playing while my coffin is being carried down the isle by 4 very sexy buff male strippers shirtless wearing cowboy hats and bottomless leather chaps (please you have to envision this to really get it )and after they place my coffin in the car i want
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. silence

by , February 19th, 2010 at 11:48 AM (The way home)
    SILENCE (DELERIUM)

give me ..release ..re...lease me.. i ..am ..outside ........ give me PEACE ...heaven holds a sense of wonder and i wanna to believe that i get caught up when the rage in me subsides in this whirl wind i am sinking in this silence in this whirl wind in this slilence i believe ..i CANT hell this all in ..comfort ME ..i cant ..hold( it) ALL in ... if u ONLY need ...heaven holds a sense of wonder and i want it to believe that i get colder when the rage in me subsides ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized