View RSS Feed

BlueStar

1. Life As Art - Crazy, Authentic Art!

Still alive! I think...

Crikey, it’s been ages since I’ve written anything for this blog and I’ve no idea why. I suppose I go through introspective phases, where much of my energy is drawn inward and I really don’t have much to say or anything especially scintillating to contribute.

What I energy I have had has been channelled into the writing my novel, of which I’ve endeavoured to write three pages a day. That’s the ideal quota, although it hasn’t always ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Embracing the return movement

There are two basic movements in life; the outward movement and the return movement. I believe Eckhart Tolle speaks of this in “A New Earth”. The outward movement roughly equates with the ‘morning’ of our lives and is characterised by growth, learning, expansion, development, acquisition and an ever-widening sphere of influence. We grow to physical maturity, learning all the time, until we enter the ‘adult world’ and embark on a quest of accumulating; gradually increasing our possessions ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New Year, New Questions

I hope I'm doing this blog right? Actually i already have a blog which I sporadically update (http://lucid-exposition.blogspot.com/) in addition to my Tao blog. But I thought I'd post it here as well, just because, because because because! Here is my first proper blog of the New Year, I hope you find it of some inspiration.

======================

NEW YEAR, NEW QUESTIONS

While many people start their New Year with what are invariably ill-fated resolutions, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234