Blog Comments

yeah i hear you .. i want to dream and be the dreamer too i need to be. i am grateful for your wisdom. and the happiness i felt in a much needed way to end my day before i sleep xx
    Most welcome I'm glad it made some kind of sense Much love Shannon
    Nice...thank you for sharing this...especially today.

(((Blue)))
    im speechless ! wow !
    ohh i love that feeling when it happens ..its awesome ..especially when you are a child feeling again ! im sure it is us returning to our divine and hardly touched natures ..just felt mine (thankyou ) xx
    Sending you much love and hugs Rory
    ..i am so feeling what you are feeling right at this moment and it has been such a hard week for me in the most bull**** of ways rory ..oh man ..especially with the interconnectedness .. and unity and seperateness .. many people just dont get people most of the time ..its still always shocking and suprising when i realise this at sensitive times in my learnning ..hmm like this week ..its been an emotional rollar coaster of crap from people i just dont get and why i wonder to try why do i bother with them ..i get it after the fact ..huh !!!! a huge breath OUT ..i literally have to bring myself down ..calm my crazy ego and let my inner voice be loud inside of me when i get this way ..i feel you my brother ..i really do ..and i get you xxx
    so true ,so true my friend ..we do have to break the loop and we have the power to in our every moment .. what do i see in the world " i see beauty and soul progression, i feel learning and understanding on a universal level spreading ten fold, isee enlightenment occurring ona greater scale , i see souls leaving the earth and with it their damaged ego's only to ripen their karma. i see community bonding and LOVE LOVE LOVE ..lets reach out and touch hands hearts and souls to each other ! together we CAN do this !
    The result? Well, let’s go back to the aforementioned study of Buddhist meditators. When we focus on positivity and higher attributes of kindness and love, it physiologically changes us and it makes us happier, more at peace, kinder and more loving. And that is the only thing that will ever change the world and alleviate the needless suffering mankind inflicts on itself, animals and the planet. At the moment we’re stuck in a feedback loop almost; negativity happens, we get stuck focussing on it, and then more negativity springs from that.

We have to break the loop! And, as always, the change starts with you. Yes, you. Here. Now!

Focus on what it is you want to see in the world. If you want to see more love and compassion, then spend some time each day focussing on those qualities, even if it just means silently repeating those words to yourself and noticing the change in your body. This is the only way we can move beyond the predicament currently face us. The change starts with us. Let’s do it! It really is up to us.
    beautifully said ! i agree because i for one can get carried away in the internet totally ..although i am lucky to be one of the generation who has been grown so to speak without these influences .. i need a kick into treality every now and then to say NO TV or COMPUTER RANA !! luckily i love to read too and spend time out doors for my sanity ..and spirit.im careful to be aware of the influence my behaviors have on the girls ..especially internet seeing me online wouldnt be a rolemodel ..so i usually am on after their bed time.my oldest has computer studies compulsary at school but she isnt allowed facebook or social networking shes only 12 ..and i would like her to develop old school social skills while i have the influence on her.i agree social skills are going astray in the teen arena in my opinion. but as u said in moderation it can be an awesome tool also.you know what i dislike the most on the news stations when they run them lines of other news clips ..my kids say that distracts them and they dot take any of the news in ..hmmm ..so we try and discuss issues instead ..and read together..but yes i do need to unplug often especially with facebook it can be very distracting ..and take alot of valued time ..xx
    Wonderful post Rory, I agree with you completely, Its incredible the amount of technological distractions people have these days, Our brains are just constantly processing information and it cannot be good for us if we do not just switch off every now and again.
    i love it i love it i love it i love that is AWESOME !! when i get more courage ill do it too !! thankyou for the wisdom ..you are very spesh (as they'd say in australia) ..love ya xx
    Thanks Michael
    Well done my dear friend. Well done.
    Thanks Keira, I made the video not long after I'd meditated so I was pretty chilled - otherwise I might have been nervous and made a stuttery mess of it lol. Maybe I was too chilled, I got a weird comment on my blog from someone saying I'd hypnotised them. I assume they were joking! It does take a bit of bravery, you feel a little exposed, but I just pushed through it. Nothing to hide anymore! Look forward to seeing a little bird video sometime
    Well done Rory! I really enjoyed that. You have a very gentle voice that is quite captivating. You can't help but listen. It's one thing to know someone through text and again through images but a whole other level of personality through videos that brings people closer to you. One day I may pluck up the courage and do one myself. Can't imagine what I'd talk about, maybe read out one of my poems. But it'll take some bravery and I'll have your bravery in mind if I take the plunge. Well done you!!
    Thanks for watching guys. It is an important topic and I think I only really scratched the surface of it. I'm more & more aware of the war we wage against ourselves and life and I've become aware of all the many ways I've waged war with myself now and in the past. Letting go and going into that state of acceptance is profoundly transformative. It also erodes the ego I think, or lessens our identification with it. Just allowing...is one of the greatest keys to peace. But we have to keep remembering to do it again and again because the old conditioning and ways of operating exert a certain gravity, until eventually they dissolve (I'm imagining, anyway). Thanks again for your comments. Was a little scary at first recording myself and then posting it for all to see (silly fears about how you might be perceived!), but I'm glad I pushed through and did it
    Wow, Well done Rory, That was very cool You would not think it was the first video you have done.

Loved the message and I agree If we could learn to ignore the stories we tell ourselves, the possibilities would be endless and the peace we would find from it would be amazing.

Thanks for sharing, Look forward to the next video

cheers toast bravo...
    Great idea ......

It's great to see your inner light shine ....
    the peaceful worrier and his gentle SELF SPREADING THE wisdom...

You got that right we have to transcend the mind and go beneath that which we have created
    strip away the hell / we created and demons of this ego mind ...
    we have to be St. Michael hold our sword and strip away the ego mind we created only to find that which lies beneath...

well said...
    Oh lord I see a trend starting now... GT's Back Yard Waffle, NOW LIVE at a PC near you!

Goood stuff Rory! well done
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast