Blog Comments

There is no apologies needed, Rana. For when I write, i want it to feel like a piece that anyone can relate to; something extending just beyond the bounds of a personal blog entry. So what you read was your interpretation and thus, your response, completely valid and worthy of merit.

Guess I'm in that state of voidless "eh" and things are just "meh" "pffff" "gah" "why".....enter more nonchilant terms here i guess. But its a phase, and soon this phase will be void as well....All life is a turning of the page.....
    gen ..i owe u my apologies .. when i read this i thought it was an artistic piece until ive read the responses ..my friend let me reach you with my soul and embrace you like a sister ..like a real friend. know that i know ur pain.know that i have sat in ur darkness.that i have cried until i cant cry anymore.that i have too been lost. and together we can share in our growth and our evolving into the person most neded .most empathetic because we have been "there" because we can feel our truth and our soul.. sometimes we wonder why ? when? and the numbness .. only to know we are being somehow prepared exactly in the way the universe knows how .. you are beautiful ..you are uunique.. i appreciate you ..and you are never alone in this world ..never change who u are u are fab just the way you are xxx
    Gen you have a quality about you that endears me to you and this blog entry of yours just endears me more to you. Love ya!
    I've been thinking of you Gen and wondering how you were doing as I hadn't seen you around much. Sorry you feeling like that. I don't want to take away from what you are feeling, but only to share my personal perspective.

It's good in a way to see you don't like the direction you're going in, because that enables you to choose differently, something that resonates more deeply with your heart.

It does sound like you're being very hard on yourself though. I don't personally like the word sin. But I do like Nisargadatta's description of what comprises good and bad: 'good' is what brings peace/harmony and 'bad' is what brings suffering. I believe we need to treat ourselves with great compassion, to be aware of any tendencies we have within us to create suffering and to choose differently, but to let go of any war we're waging with, or within ourselves. We can't find peace in the world or in our lives until we've first found peace within ourselves. I've made some seemingly bad choices in my life, but it was all perfect in a way. I was doing the best I could at the time with what I had, and ultimately it lead me along my path, teaching me what I needed to learn and enabling me to grow and do better.

You're perfect my friend, even with whatever seeming imperfections you are seeing. You can never lose or tarnish the light that you are, because it's ever within you - bright and inextinguishable, even if the clouds might temporary cover the light occasionally. Be at peace with yourself. We often don't see it ourselves cos we're so darn hard on ourselves, so we sometimes need others to tell us how beautiful we are!!
    It is indeed heart=felt.
    ...Purpose...
    Unconditional is something I realize that is rare to find in this world we live in. Its full of wolves just waiting to accuse you, judge you and throw you away. And whats worse is when you put that judgement on yourself. Maybe its called living, or reviving... but feeling and forgetting is nice too...

Thank you all for you comments. They mean so much.

"Who are we to judge whats right and what has purpose for us?" - VNV Nation.
    Does a flower have a mirror in front of it to know its beauty...
    Does the light have feeling and emotions to know its light....

U Being the light itself you are unaware of yourself ....you have to walk in conscious awareness of it ....
    the love in me is you ... know it ...feel it ....be it ...

words of the mind- heart- light- love...
    V
    That which you long for has never left you alone. Even in your darkest hour, it has always been here. With you through it all. And you were forgiven even before you entered into this lifetime.
    I believe in You.
    My appreciation and love for you is unconditional.
    beautiful piece Gen ! wow !
    I'm not going to settle on dust in spheres.
    I'm not going to settle on light behind fears.
    Love it!
    The Universe empowers you in your realization of True Self. Allow your inner fire to become the beacon of Life itSelf.
    You and I can change the world.

With my deepest respect always.
    Ard Choille!
    Michael J. Walker
    yes i agree with Micheal ..the visions take me there with u ..and help me envision ..your word ..xx
    wow !! so so true and so so cool !
    In my antisipation of your next post I keep peeking in. [Quietly admitting to becoming a 'fan'.]
    I love Life and the way it beats us as we never thought we could handle. And loving it reminds of that through such endurance we are in fact made stronger... We grow.
    p.s., "We're never going to survive, unless we get a little crazy." Crazy is real. Crazy is Life.

Ard Choille!
    Michael
    I'm humbled. Thank you for the enthusiastic compliments. Its fuel to write more

Hope all is well with you Michael....and as always, another glimpse is had at how crazy I can be... gotta love blogs

Cheers.
    Gen
    You write as any master artist paints.
    So much more than words.
    You create complete realms. Living, breathing, sweating, and bleeding.
    You are a Master of creation. A master of your True Being.

With my sincerest respect.
    Feeling like a wandering animal who has just arrived that the fringes of a fresh kill .... I sit back and quietly observe with a keen interest.

Loving this post!!
    yeah my friend ..yeah ..i know that feeling ..awesome post ..beautiful words ..beautiful communication !
    It is my ultimate hope that when it comes to 'my time' ... that I will, willingly surrender those little shrouds of understanding for questions, speculations, and lore.

It is my wish to be All accepting. =)

Nice post dear Genesis!!
    Thank you for first, taking the time to read my words, and second - the beautiful compliments you give! They mean alot to me. I used to write alot way back when but life has me busy anymore. This is one reason I love the idea of blogs on MW - a great outlet to revive and reconnect in the written word with people I find equally as interesting.

Again, thank you.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast