View RSS Feed

International Misfit Ramblings

Stuff. Read if you like stuff that will peak the sense of 'being' in you.

1. Stranger in a Strangeland

by , February 10th, 2010 at 12:20 PM (International Misfit Ramblings)
    So I sat in wonder.
    What are my thoughts?
    When will i decide whats best for me?
    Would I ever really know whats best for me, for anyone?

I'm liking someone more then I am scared to admit; I'm looking forward to seeing him so I worry.
    This attachment cannot be healthy - no more healthy then how I decide to recklessly live my own life day in and day out.
    He tells me not to worry - a preclosure to worry more.
    He tells me not to think ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Light.

by , January 6th, 2010 at 11:58 PM (International Misfit Ramblings)
    I Find myself weaving in and out between subways and buses and lines between signs; its the way you roll when your fighting for a moment in time. Between the brushes and the grins and the plights for rims, your sense of humanity seems to dim. And I feel its happenin' to me - a day at a time. And I Dont think I think I like it much.

I've always had a sense of selflessness in me; whether its inborn or by the motions of trained conscience or a mixture of both, it doesnt matter the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New Year, New Boards, New Thoughts.

by , January 2nd, 2010 at 05:16 AM (International Misfit Ramblings)
    I just got home from work to see the new board layout, and I am not going to lie, I will have to get used to it. But I will also have to say I am in excitement over the idea of having a Blog right here on MW.. this is totally a revolutionary and I look forward to reading deeper into the thoughts of my fellows Mysterious bloggers. Yes! Peter totally gets cookies for this. Did I mention Peter should get lots of cookies for this? So while someone is doing that *Gives Peter virtual cookies*, I decided ...

Updated January 2nd, 2010 at 05:47 AM by Genesis

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12