Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Black
    Go here. I don't know if this will link, you may have to paste to your browser

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-Ether/45852507952

two basic textures, the first edgier than the later....the life...the awakening. enlightenment, and passing.......
    This is wonderful. Thank you for creating this and sharing it.
    This took a bit longer than I wanted...first technical issues with the files and then a 10 day business trip to Toronto.

But its done.

two basic textures, the first edgier than the later....the life...the awakening. enlightenment, and passing.......
    What a wonderful thing to do Jay!!!!! My love and respect to you dear friend along with some tears and a full heart
    This took a bit longer than I wanted...first technical issues with the files and then a 10 day business trip to Toronto.

But its done.

I got a phone call this morning informing me that a long time friend, a very close one, passed away this week from a massive heart attack. I was literally floored by the news. Joe and I had gone through hell together and came out better men for it.

For some reason, Joe's sudden death made me think of Michael.

I was aware that Michael had passed but decided it was best to remain silent. Something passed between Michael and I some time back and that caused me to withdraw from this site over time. It was obvious how much Michael was loved here, but I knew I wasn't going to get past that something, even though I had always liked Michael. The EMB left deep scars in me that were bound to manifest themselves here. So I faded away, in keeping with a promise I made to myself 4 years ago when I lay in a hospital emergency room clinging to a heartbeat of life. I walked away from it...completely.

But, I was saddened by Michael's death all the same. I just kept it to myself. I keep a lot of things to myself these days.

With that, my deepest condolences to all of you.

Your love for Michael is beyond admirable.

I wrote a tune some years back that just seems appropriate for a "dedication". One that was never released entitled "Heart of the Lion". When I get home (Im on the road, headed home tonight), I'm going to release it Michael's honor. My way of saying "what was said between us doesnt change our humanity." And although I would have rather done so while Michael was still with us, Im pretty sure Michael will hear it across the void. Thats just Michael.

Jay
    Hello my friend and good to see you. Thank you for sharing as you did and yes, I am sure Michael will hear it And I hope your own health is doing better now Jay.
    Much love
    I got a phone call this morning informing me that a long time friend, a very close one, passed away this week from a massive heart attack. I was literally floored by the news. Joe and I had gone through hell together and came out better men for it.

For some reason, Joe's sudden death made me think of Michael.

I was aware that Michael had passed but decided it was best to remain silent. Something passed between Michael and I some time back and that caused me to withdraw from this site over time. It was obvious how much Michael was loved here, but I knew I wasn't going to get past that something, even though I had always liked Michael. The EMB left deep scars in me that were bound to manifest themselves here. So I faded away, in keeping with a promise I made to myself 4 years ago when I lay in a hospital emergency room clinging to a heartbeat of life. I walked away from it...completely.

But, I was saddened by Michael's death all the same. I just kept it to myself. I keep a lot of things to myself these days.

With that, my deepest condolences to all of you.

Your love for Michael is beyond admirable.

I wrote a tune some years back that just seems appropriate for a "dedication". One that was never released entitled "Heart of the Lion". When I get home (Im on the road, headed home tonight), I'm going to release it Michael's honor. My way of saying "what was said between us doesnt change our humanity." And although I would have rather done so while Michael was still with us, Im pretty sure Michael will hear it across the void. Thats just Michael.

Jay
    Quote Originally Posted by soulphreemel
    Thank You so very much Kiran...
    I loved him deeply and was blessed to have him in my life. I am glad you enjoyed my sharing a few memories and I am sorry for your loss soulphreemel. The hardest thing to get used to for me, is not talking with him each day but I know he is always with me in my heart
    Thank You so very much Kiran...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjou
    Thank you dearest for the advice. I will meditate on it xx
    hi lorri , your spirit may be residing in the astral ( noisy realm) i call it the dithering place ..i know weve communicated this in th epast but you have to float above this realm and you should hear an audible POP ..then beautiful silence.if you are being drawn into this realm ..someone in it is there that you know in some way ..ask your spirit teacher to help them and guide you outward. xx
    Yep it does dearest. Just at times it kind of drives me nuts!!! lol
    Every word of this hits home with me. Sometimes the general noise (of "civilised" life, I suppose) can be overwhelming. I often leave work, or a public gathering, or a shopping centre with a strong desire for quiet. It tends to disrupt one's other mental faculties.
    Thank you dearest
    thats so cool .... you ARE the healer ..xxx
    Thanks Rana...your support is always welcome
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts Anjou....always a delight hearing from you honey
    This is an important post, Kiran, because it serves as a good reminder, even among those accustomed to reaching out and sharing.
    I have learned that, regardless of the effort made, only a small fraction of folks are able (or willing) to donate their time to others, especially those with busy lives and personal demands.

I tend to concentrate on grooming those who express interest (no matter how small), and this individual attention has paid off for me. Luckily, when I stop trying to recruit large numbers of the mostly disinterested, I find that, by sparking an interest in one or two, those individuals eventually spark a similar interest in others. It takes some time and effort, but, ever so slowly, there are genuinely good-hearted people who pay it forward. Patience is so required, however
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast