View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Break the mould!

One of the things I plan to do this year is to break the mould. Some things I am planning to re-start and others are completely new for me and outside the box...yes even for me!! lol
    Why not decide to try something new...take a different path....choose a different way of dealing with something. See what the different your choices make in the outcome!
    More than anything, have fun!
    You create your reality so go create already!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Circle

We sat around the fire, darkness consuming all about us outside the circle....a circle of twelve....entities you could call them but I see them as friends, family. Earth beneath us, fire warming us, air keeping us alive and water quenching us.
    Trees form part of the circle as do the stones we sit around along with insects and animals joining our communion. The shells lying on the tide line marking the edge of the sea....I can hear the sounds of fish and creatures of the sea.
    Bats ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Positive

Yes although it is the start of a new year and yes although I am now back at work and have a very heavy cold....I am feeling exceptionally positive about this year.
    My one wish for the world as we hopefully move out of this recession/depression, is that people do not forget eachother.
    Materialism has been and will continue to be the new God! The things that are important have been pushed to the back burner. Neighbours, family, friends, those less fortunate than ourselves.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Winter

We have been having unseasonably cold weather (for Ireland) and my own feeling is that this is to happen more and more.
    Looking at it from a holiday point of view...it was very festive for this time of year. Also the air quality at present is particularly clear and pure which is wonderful! Do get a good few lungfuls of it while it lasts!!

The earth is replenishing and healing herself. Do not fear what is coming but celebrate it! She is returning to her original splendour ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Back to work!

I awoke this morning to a cough and heavy cold again! Hmm...my body is seriously detoxing right now but its all good! Just have to get over the yukky bit now before going back to work on Monday....groan....I have so enjoyed my time off but it went by so quickly!
    Well new start as I said earlier so I need to see what I have to do differently this year!
    Categories
    Uncategorized