Blog Comments

I really enjoyed it. Full of sense and forgotten beauties.
    Yes I Can! I have control over the external music I listen to. I make it a point to focus onthe internal. I walk to the beat of the music of my soul, and it resinates so that others can see. I walk with a purpose...I walk like I know where I am going...I walk with grace. This inner music is so beautiful, and in tuned with nature and the universe. My breath are like violens, my heart is like the drum, and my thoughts are like the flute......soft, sensual, incredible! Thanks for sharing
    Sorry for the double post!
    Fantastic suggestion Lorri. I am a music junkie, I fill up too much of the space with external music. There is music within me though. There's music that wants to be created into actual form - I keep getting the urge to get back to my ambient album, and there's also the soundless music which is intangible and formless, it's the sacred sound...resonating through all the universe. I must go within and reattune to this. Thank you for the reminder
    That is so true my friend, so true. I think we can sometimes get caught in a cycle of moaning about what we don't have instead of acknowledging what we do and forget to say thank you.
    And although each of us in our time must learn to 'fly', we need never believe we are alone.
    For we are each in truth Universal.
    Amen
    Yes we do hon...me included...I think I wrote it for myself as much as anyone else! I pray and hope your colleagues families are ok.
    HUGS
    So true. I got a few co-workers that have familes trapped in Haiti right now and cant imagine what they are going thru. Pictures of the crisis really put into terms some things words cant express. And personally the message of this blog is just priceless ; it's something i learned many years ago. Be simple. Be greatful.

My prayers are with everyone too. Thanks for the reminder, Lorri. We all need it.
    You are most welcome Polly. We always need to remember, what we go through in this life is a choice we have made or created....it is when we don't change the script...the lessons keep occurring.
    HUGS
    Thank you for your encouraging words!!
    These are ancient memories....and thank you for your comments hon. Taken on board
    Good stuff indeed!

Remember blogs may be read by all and if it's not copyrighted could be lifted... Soul Reflections forum however is member only forum so offers better protection for your work.

Well done all the same!
    Yes guys there is! It is Gaia showing us what we could experience. Things are going to change weather wise all over and this will impact on everyone.
    It is worth this cold spell to experience the pure air quality we are getting right now!!
    And s far as weather goes here - we got it cold too. We had some snow, but it's not sticking. I hear back at home in Florida it's been almost as cold as here....There is something going on.
    I couldn't agree more.... We also have extremely cold weather at the moment over here in Belgium. I can remember a time when i was a young kid and lived in Germany, we always had a "real" winter. Lots of snow i have to say, even got a picture or two of it. It was always in december.

Somehow i'm glad it is returning bit by bit.

Will go outside tonight and look at the sky.... if it's clear that is.
    Hmm...yes well maybe I did party a little too much on new Years Eve!! And what with the lunar eclipse...kinda had me feeling a little....lunacy
    Dancing. Hehehe. Dance, dance, dance. And a little singing as well.
    Yes, I see a video in the making. Hehehehehe.
    Psy is trying2 to say hello1222222222222222222222222222222222222
    LOL. Told you so.
    I can totally agree with you Lorri, get back to work is so hard... get up late was so sweet, that's what I'll miss the most
    I 100% agree with you Lorri!! Me too, I have always loved January and Mondays because of the 'fresh start' feeling!! Not only is it a new year ... but the start of a new decade!! Yeah - baby!!

HUHGS!!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567