View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Beautiful day!

We are having a run of the most lovely spring weather here again. Makes my heart sing to see the sun. Its chilly but just waiting for things to warm up a little and then I shall be out in the garden...lots of work to do and feel the need to connect with Mother Earth...I think she needs us all right now
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A good day!

Hmm...reading back over my blogs has made me realise they were a bit maudling (as my mum used to say ). Its all good though as it has made me realise these are all aspects of me and my journey that have allowed me to be at the point I now am.

I just need to vocalise things as I am an empath (feels like an AA meeting or something as I write this....Hi I am Lorri and I am an empath!!! ) lollol
    It helps release the pressure, the emotion that builds up inside. It has also helped ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Loss

Today is my sister's 7th anniversary. Today she turned 50 and it was the last time I got to see her. In this, my 50th year, I look back on this unassuming woman who pretty much held our family together.

To Gail
    Although so much older than me, you were mother, sister, friend.
    I have been blessed to know you and priviliged to have been loved by you.
    Anyone who knew you knew your words could sometimes be harsh, yet you spoke truth.
    Your heart was protected ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Frustration and sadness

It is with much sadness and frustration I am here today. I have spent many years working in my local community with a very special group of people. We have formed a community forum - a group made up of verious residents/sports/agencies living and working in the area. We have worked very hard for four years to build up relationships with various agencies and local government.
    We were all singing from the same hymn sheet in that we wanted a safer, better environment for us all to live in, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A foot in both worlds

I pondered on starting this blog and how to go about it...guess I am just going to write as I think (which can be pretty much addled sometimes...lol).

I work in an office and most of my colleagues think of me as a bit of a flake...a harmless one but a flake nonetheless!! I have no issue with that at all but its amusing when there is something being discussed that is a little 'off the wall' for most of them, I am asked to input into the conversation.
    If anyone came into the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized