Blog Comments

Thanks V for your comments Much love to you too
    Hello Love ..
    I totally understand you ...
    i have learnt from experience for balanced development we have to balance our time in each space and time...
    that is with "mind - mediation" "body - Excercise" it accelerates growth and awareness with spirit..
    glad your in the cyber world as well ....much love / light /wisdom / knowledge to you on all levels of of your existance...
    v
    Thanks for your comments....much appreciated! It just makes me laugh at how we are perceived on the 'outside' and yet those people who get to know us truly, understand.....just musing away to myself
    Oh i know where your coming from Lorri.

If it was up to me I'd chouse to not interact with this world at all as with each passing year i'm more and more disconnect from it and it's people, interacting with sleepwalkers meakes me want to sleep.
    But thats just me and you know that better than anyone.

anyhoo you be YOU my dear and remember be yourself no matter what they say.
    Yep I guess thats what I was trying to say...what matters is being true to who we are no matter what others may think
    Us flakes have to stick together lollol
    As long as your happy Lorri thats all that matters, we are all flakes in our own unique way

Flakey
    You are very welcome Michael I need to be connected again so this was as much a reminder for myself as anyone else. Solitude and meditation seem to be the order of things at present...so I can hear/see what I am meant to....
    HUGS
    Very cool, and a much appreciated reminder. Thank you very much.
    Completely agree.
    Yes my youngest son John is a gemini too and is very withdrawn for him!! He is usually hyper!! lol
    Yes maybe it is a trend Shannon.
    (((HUGS))))
    From one Gemini to the other I've been very much drawn to the inner person for reflection lately, so I wonder if it may not be something of a trend among us. My very chatty 7 year old whom is also one of us has been very quite in comparison and much more into her quiet self as well.

(((Hugs))) all is well in the land of the Gemini!! Shannon
    Rainnus Boggus Verde - Ok I know this was a silly attempt at humour....hmm...its 4.30pm, I am tired and have another meeting that won't finish til 9.30pm, been here since 8.15am and am menopausal!
    Not bad for a fruitcake methinks!!
    HAhahahahaaha
    Ok...so I know it wasn't right for me to laugh at Martin's misfortune but hey...it was a full moon and I am menopausal!! So give a girl a break!! Don't want that karma around my neck but a joke's a joke! Full moon...hormones...sheesh!!
    I do feel kinda guilty about it though....honest!!
    HUGS and thanks Rana. Yep dealt with this last night at the meeting and the support I got was great! It has also been noted to his own organisation so hopefully this will not happen again from him.
    Love you too xx
    time to teach this bully a major lesson ! they can not do this any more! especially not on this level ! report them ..because if they are doing it to you they are doing it in general ..and they need to be stopped in their tracks and outed.id say this bully's time is up .. im glad your lesson has been outed also and yes you ARE a super hero ..yay !!! love you all the same xx
    Thanks Rana!! I am very nervous but feel this is where I am being guided to go and I am going where the Universe directs me. No more the cowardly Lion hiding but the Dragon roaring and proud and spreading my wings!!
    ..wow i am SO proud of you xx this will be magnificant ..a real dance of fire .. one special connection in particular will move you .. meant to be stuff definately ..gee if i had the way it would be so cool to just jump on a plane ..rock up unassuming and join in hee hee imagine that ..one day one day ..cant wait to hear all about it ..you are very guided so ..let it all flow xx
    I have started working on the material for the course and after speaking to the organiser, we have decided to cover two or three therapies instead of just one. So I am not only covering massage but also meditation and reiki too along with some basic herbal first aid.
    So we'll see...preparation is the key so I shall be busy with that for a few days now!
    Ok...getting the colly wobbles at the thought of doing this class but I know the Universe has been pushing me kicking and screaming towards this (even entering my dreamtime about this!). It is only my fear of public speaking that is causing me such grief right now.
    I know once I focus on the preparation and have it in my head how to do it, I should be fine.
    I trust in the Universe knowing what I need right now.
    You know...there is a small time part inside me that is very very excited by the challenge!
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast