View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Mind Killer

Having just come back from my holidays (and had a great time and the wedding was beautiful!), I got little time to do much 'thinking'...the kind I would usually do. Also my link to here was cut off (only through being able to chat with Michael did I manage to feel that connection) and therefore all I would usually be feeling and thinking was also put on hold. We were so caught up in the travel, the wedding, the family etc I didn't get time to do much else apart from read the odd time.
    I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Precioius Time

Well I fly off on my hols this Friday coming to sunnier climes and the one thing that has struck me is how we as a species find it hard to really switch off and enjoy our rest and relaxation time.
    Many people have been asking am I looking forward to the break and of course I am, but I have been so busy in my paid and voluntary work, I have been thinking about stuff that won't even happen until I get back!
    Work is still work and has to be done even if I am not there...ok so the Universe ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Stepping up

I have been through some major changes in both my life and myself in the past year or so but it is all moving forward.
    One thing though....if you were given the choice to decide the direction your life would now take, if someone could point you in the right direction and say..."yes this is your path and this is your destiny"...would you take the information and step up to the plate? Or would you run away and hide?
    Do you think your ego may take hold or will your light ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Perceived Fear

Well after all the nerves and worry firstly about teaching a course and then would they come back again....I needn't have worried. I had an additional 3 people come along this week! I was delighted and they all seemed to enjoy the evening. I have to say...all the worry...all my projections of what I perceived may or may not happen could really have put me off doing this. I could have frozen and ended up not enjoying it at all.

Perceptions are illusions...they are assumptions, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Training Course

Well tonight is the big night!! I finally start the course I shall be teaching.
    There have been many things that scared the pants of me in my life but this is one of the scariest!!
    I am very excited to be doing it and feel I am being guided to this but I am also very nervous as I am not a natural speaker.
    Fear is the mind killer (Dune if memory serves me right)...is running through my brain right now and its true. I have pushed through so many barriers in recent years...whats ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized