Blog Comments

Thanks Kiera, Rana....
    HUGS
    if you were guided then i already know all will be exactly as it should be ..i am with you too xx
    I knew you'd be fine! I reckon you're a natural at it. You may have found a new calling

Delighted to hear it went well. Long may it continue. Well Done!!!
    See!! Thats why I love all you guys so much!! You are just so supportive
    Thank you so much
    I am so happy for you Lorri ... I knew you would enjoy it!! Let your Light shine bright!! Have a great time with the upcoming classes!
    And her 'Quan Light' shines bright.
    Too cool.
    Thank you guys!! Well just back from my first night and after the initial nerves...I LOVED IT!!! I was so enjoying it I nearly forgot to check the time!!! lol
    I did almost three weeks of prep for it and it was so worth all the hard work....I really enjoyed it and a dear friend came to be a body for me and after an initial period of just nods etc...I got them all doing massage on eachothers shoulders and necks! Now all I have to do is keep my fingers crossed that they'll all come back next week!! Sitting here with a big cheesy grin on my face right now
    Yep hope it goes well for you Lorri!
    GOOD LUCK!
    Got to go out in the garden all day and it was wonderful to spend the day outside, its been a while since I had the time to do that. I needed to connect with Mother Earth and to just be close to her.....it was a beautiful day
    I woke this morning ... thinking to and reminding myself .... that upon my awaking minute of every morning ... I will utter the words to inner myself ... I love myself, I love Life, I have wonderful friends and family and today is a beautiful day ... which I am thankful for!

Thank you for this lovely post, dear Lorri.
    Maybe a couple things you could do would be:

Keep "minutes" of your meetings (transcript type) and vote to share them with those you depend on for assistance or support. Just knowing where their criticisms may go and that they'll be reasoned through by those they hope to impress could hush them up or change their attitude.

Secondly, at your meetings, establish balance by passing out colored index cards to each person in attendance, such as 4 each. Each time they want to say something, they have to toss one of their cards into the middle of the table. Once their cards are used up, they can no longer contribute...leaving those still left with cards to have to speak up. Works wonders for maintaining balance throughout!
    hehehehe...we have the handbook in place Rana...just finished it!! That made me smile
    I know....it has been a very 'vunerable' week for me this past week or so and it just got to me more than it should. I just hate all that sneaking around and crap....really pisses me off!!!
    sorry i havent been here my friend ..ive been in a strange daze for what seems like eternity of late . i know by now you will have composed your strength and remembered all who have fought for causes before you and felt exactly the way you are now ..it is amazing how far people have come with certain causes because of one person like you lorri.. women are still unequally paid in society a known fact still largely "excused" with political bull**** ..there is always the crap artist running around sabotaging progress in every commity .. dont let them be beat because you will be of assisteance to the right one who really needs your help and commity.maybe setting up a handbook that covers these types of breaches ,,confidentiality and loyalty included to weed out any trouble makers ..i wish you my love and strength ..be not sad for you have purpose and much love xxx
    Thank you dearest friends...you have helped ease my heart and I will forever be in your debt. Much love to you both
    You didn't come across as a whinger at all, Lorri! I felt your anguish and knew that it came from the love in your heart and that you have invested in this. I hope it resolves soon for you. "This too will pass"
    You know Rory...you may be right. I didn't mean to come across as such a whinger..lol
    Its just this is dear to my heart and I guess it sickens me when people try to destroy something so positive and good. You'd think I'd be used to it and toughened up by this stage in my life!!! lollol
    Big Hugs from me too Lorri. People create so much hell for themselves and others. It's difficult being around such people and having to deal with their toxic behaviour. Some people are creators, some are healers, some sadly are destroyers. It's the deadness and disconnectedness within their psyches that causes them to behave like this. Who knows why? Jealousy? Power?

All I can say is stay true to yourself, and keep doing what you know in your heart to be true. Sometimes I think we have to follow our truth and be willing to stand firm in it when obstacles (and certain people) come along. Maybe that's the lesson? I've learned the importance of developing the quality of "hootlessness" - being in my truth and being hootless as to whatever anyone else thinks and does. Because most of them know nothing
    All I can say right now is a great big thank you
    Love you muchly
    Oh Lorri ... I can feel your frustartion!! Be steadfast, stay true to your intentions and the merit of your combined efforts will shine!!

I wish there was more I could say or do to help, but for now please accept my cyber big huge HUG!!
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast