View RSS Feed

Kiran

1. Basic reminders

I was trawling through youtube and found this clip. I found it very uplifting and the basic message is good to hear again. Most of us know all this already, but with all the rubbish that has been going on in the past few years, work, daily life, sometimes a reminder is needed to bring our focus back.
    I hope this helps....

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Communication

What is communication? One definition is : Communication is a process whereby meaning is defined and shared between living organisms.
    Communication should always be done with respect...not for your own views but for those of others. You already understand why you feel a particular way or have a particular belief.
    As a unique being, no-one else thinks like you or acts like you...therefore communicating an idea, a belief, a concept is very difficult.
    If this is not done with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Winter Solstice and Lunar Eclipse

As we celebrate the Winter Solstice and it being about Darkness becoming Light....it is kinda appropriate that we had the eclipse at the same time.

At this time we are being asked to reflect...to look inward. This can have a couple of effects on us as we do this.
    There comes a time when we all need to reset our thoughts, let go of our old patterns, and stop trying to control our own world to the point of strangulation. We have all seen it, either in ourselves or in others. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Universal assistance

These are scary times we are living in right now in this human world. One of my colleagues was told his job has gone and he is now working out his notice due to the economic downturn. Its left a nasty tast in the mouth of everyone working here in my office. We now have heard that our budgets may be slashed after the Government budget on December 7th!
    If it wasn't for the fact that I have been in serious scrapes before and the Universe stepped in to help everytime, I would be very afraid ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Love

noun
    [mass noun]
    1 a strong feeling of affection:
    2 a great interest and pleasure in something:
    3 [count noun] a person or thing that one loves:
    4 (in tennis, squash, and some other sports) a score of zero; nil:
    love fifteen

verb
    1 Feel deep affection or sexual love for someone
    2 Like or enjoy very much

This is the Oxford Dictionary definition of love.....words...lots of words. And yet, if YOU were asked to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized