View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Samhain/Halloween and Rememberance

As the many societies prepares to celebrate Halloween, party and have fun, watching the children going treat or treating, it is also a time of reflection. A time to remember those who have gone before.
    Today would have been my mother's 81st birthday. She has been physically gone now for almost 16 years, my sister is almost 8 years gone and my brother is 5 years gone. Today I remember those who have left the physical world remembering that while I am the only one of my family left, I have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Love

To Love and be Loved Is the Greatest Gift of All.

What does this mean? Become Love. Not silly, petty, unstable romantic love but Unconditional, Universal True Love. Allow your Self to be Love. This means leaving Ego behind. Leaving behind opinions and thoughts. Just being Love.

Would you give all you own to someone who has nothing?
    Would you bring a homeless person into your home and feed them?
    Would you hold someone in pain and tell them you love ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Give some time.....

In the current economic climate many people are out of work and also many community and voluntary groups are having their funding cut more and more. Many of these groups carry out vital work in their communities, working on the front line, and yet I find in my own local area, while the level of unemployment creeps up, the number of people willing to volunteer is dropping drastically!

I am lucky to still have full time work and I volunteer in my local area working with disadvantaged ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ever increasing circles

So I am dipping a toe in the water and seeing how things go. This has been my home for a long time now and while people come and go...the constant remains. I am only one of many that frequent this site and despite comments made, nothing untoward occurred and the site remains which I always knew would happen.
    If changes occur it is because they are needed to occur to help us learn lessons. I have learned many in my time away and am now moving forward again.
    I got caught up with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Time to move on.....

As much as it hurts me to do so, having been here from the beginning, I feel its time for me to move on.

I want to say thank you to all who have contributed to my learning and growth here and I wish all of you here and MW itself the very best of everything and hope the site goes from strength to strength.

I send much love to one and all and thank you Peter for creating this wonderful space.

Much love from my heart to you all.
    Categories
    Uncategorized