Blog Comments

yes we must support our local communities.especially the children. we can show them the way . xxx good work lorri dearest xx
    Thank you Rory...HUGS
    Thanks Rana....hope so
    Well, I'm very glad you're dipping your toes in the water You have always brought so much to MW and when you weren't here your absence was deeply felt by all. I can really relate to what you wrote here, and I feel I've undergone a similar change/shift in recent weeks. Nothing is quite the same anymore, and nothing is really that certain, but all the same I have a tremendously positive feeling about the future and I've had it for several weeks, the sense that something wonderful is going to happen
    just checking ..ahhhh your still heya xx
    yes these are wise words and one people in general can share inward on their spirit path.its the way isnt it..
    Thank you Polly.
    Love the title of this blog post ....

Lorri, I think we all have experienced a collective change to some degree at our very cores in recent weeks ... I for one, am feeling changes within Spirit and I want to hear your Truths ... and I'm happy your dipping your toes in the waters once again ... much is to be learned, and it all can't be learned in one place or in the same way all the time ... it is important to explore and expand on different avenues in Life and to have change albeit gradual or abrupt, for that is what helps us continue to learn, to grow and it helps shape us into our True-Self(ves), into who we are ... Beings of Light!

Your Truths have much Wisdom and are always welcomed!!
    hi lorri ..just coming here in your space because i miss you being in it ..and it feels reassuring being here ..warm and safe xx miss you

Farewell my dear friend .... You will be missed .... All my love always!!

All my love always
    Perhaps from time to time you may share a 'Hello' and let us know how your doing.
    I certainly understand the need to follow or lifetime paths. May yours always be full of enlightenment.
    Much peace and love to you.
    oi ! dont leave lorri ! please .. id miss you too much ..your wisdom and your unconditional love !!!!! dont go !!!!!!
    My heart is heavy with this news ...

Anjou said it best ... May your journey be postive and fulfilling, and may you return here one day with a smiling face, for opens arms will await you!

In Love and Light,
    This news saddens me, but I hope that your journey remains positive and fulfilling.
    Please feel free to return if you once again face in this direction and a smile develops on your face.
    Yes so did I Rana...if you look on Youtube, there are a good few of them on various topics.
    i love the little grandmothers wisdom ..its happy and exciting .. xx
    I guess my reason for posting this was apart from being a reminder, there are so many 'teachers' out there, so many writing and talking about these topics that can get right into a topic and take the discussion to a whole new level, I sometimes feel the simplicity of a message can be lost.
    I was sharing a discussion with someone on the bible and religion this past week and how religions have caused so many issues. But we need to remember, the Bible and the Koran teach almost identical messages. The teachings, the simple truths are there. Its the man made egotistical stuff that get the message confused. And that can apply as much to all the newer pagan/new age/metaphysical stuff as to the original teachings.
    Anyway...just felt I needed to clarify that.
    Updated February 13th, 2011 at 12:29 PM by Kiran
    dear MR. B
    hi. this post has really touched me and is reflective of a place i have been so many times in my life it must be our lesson in this life huh. i still do this so many times but when i realise i almost hit myself with "oh man you did it again ! rana LEARN " and i go into the whole shame thingy .. but i definately know its an in grained pattern a deep one .. its all reflection and growth i think ..thankyou really for this post it reasures my own learning to know im not the only one who does this ..arrrhhhhh .. hee hee ..
    Just a side note....it is interesting to know that only 20% of our communication is verbal. The other 80% is made up as Jay said, of body language, facial expressions and vocal tone. When we put it into this context, we can see how mis-communication can occur.
    Once again, thank you all for your honesty and comments.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast