PDA

View Full Version : The Big Bang Theory - Season ! and 2

planetlove
January 11th, 2010, 11:55 PM
I just got the big bang theory on DVD ..season one and 2 ...
All I have to say is it's freakin hilarious .....
I love it .....
check it out soon ...
Season 3 is on now !!!!!

http://www.bscreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/cast_big_bang_theory.jpg

BlueStar
January 12th, 2010, 12:23 PM
I love Big Bang Theory! In fact its literally about the only thing I'm watching on TV right now.

Tzvika
January 14th, 2010, 11:44 AM
I like it, but season 3 is less funny IMO. But let me tell you - if the cliff hanger is that Lenard and Penny break up again - i'm gonna stop watching it. A man has his limits :D

planetlove
January 19th, 2010, 01:53 PM
I guess there relationship keeps the show going ....Lenard reminds me of myself sometimes..... lol

Tzvika
January 19th, 2010, 06:25 PM
Yeah, but getting them together just to break them up again is too much :D My guess is the cliff hanger of the 3rd season will be a big fight between Lenard and Sheldon.

BlueStar
January 20th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Hehe, my sister is in LA and met the guy who plays Sheldon at the Golden Globes the other night. Saw this thread again and had to share

We're now about 5 or 6 eps into the third season in the UK. Still enjoying it, although I'm not sure this show will have a massively long shelf life. It relies a lot on the character's quirks and neuroses, I'm not sure there's enough depth to sustain many more seasons unless they find ways to shake things up. But still, its one of the few TV shows I enjoy at the mo :)

planetlove
March 9th, 2010, 12:08 PM
Baazinga

Narnia
March 9th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Hehe, my sister is in LA and met the guy who plays Sheldon at the Golden Globes the other night. Saw this thread again and had to share

They look rather cozy together in that photo!! *wink-wink* :)

BlueStar
March 10th, 2010, 03:17 PM
They look rather cozy together in that photo!! *wink-wink* :)

LOL now that WOULD be funny, if my brother in law was Sheldon! :biglaugh.2:

planetlove
August 7th, 2010, 12:12 AM
Season 3 on DVD and BRD 14 sep 2010....

Samael
August 8th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Love it, but it gets old after some time.. I hope next season is more interesting..