PDA

View Full Version : Dexter - what a season finale!

Tzvika
January 11th, 2010, 05:03 PM
(wasnt sure where to post this, so feel free to move it to its relevant place)

I'm not gonna spoile the end to anyone who hasnt saw it yet (unlike that bstard who wrote what the twist was IN HIS FACEBOOK STATUS!!!) but let me tell you - its jaw dropping. i felt sorrow and relief at the same time :D

John Lithgow was the best baddy yet i think, although they still havnt topped the originality of the ice-truck killer.

All in all it was a good season.

SoulChild
January 11th, 2010, 10:07 PM
I agree! Much better than last year. I was not feeling seeing him get married! Hey, you know he is from around where I live...In Raliegh, NC? Just a cool side note for us here who lives here. Uh, it seems like the season went so quick! Every Sunday I hope to see Dexter, but I have to wait till next season...and nothing really good on right now. Any other suggestions?

Tzvika
January 14th, 2010, 11:46 AM
Liz, did you see this?
http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/01/82874/index.html

SoulChild
January 14th, 2010, 01:36 PM
No I didn't! Thaks for sharing....that is so sad. And that pic of him is hot though. But, I did see an interview of him on Showtime, and all his hair was cut off. Maybe it was due to the treatment. I didn't think the bald looked good on him, but now I understand and can look at it from a different view. I wish him the best! :)