PDA

View Full Version : MW fan page on facebook!

Narnia
January 10th, 2010, 10:06 PM
Mysterious Wisdom is now on Facebook!

Come one, come all!
Ask your friends to join, help spread the word of this wonderful and enlightening
online community by joining the MW fb fan page!

Mysterious Wisdom fan page on Facebook!! (http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Mysterious-Wisdom/239997214862?ref=ts)

Searching All the questions that make us Free
... Mysterious Wisdom ...
In Harmony, In Spirits, In Truths and In Peace.

Please join today!

Thank you!

God's Toy
January 10th, 2010, 11:17 PM
Good job Polly!!

Looking good :)

Lion Spirit Walker
January 10th, 2010, 11:43 PM
Too cool. Well done.
Wonderful idea.

SoulChild
January 11th, 2010, 10:12 PM
Polly, that is so cool! :) Thanks!!!

Lion Spirit Walker
January 12th, 2010, 02:11 AM
I joined the fan site. Hehehe. But I'm in a mood and it's reflected in my posts.
Hehehe.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 12th, 2010, 03:44 AM
I really like the fan site at FB. Very cool. We should all make a good effort to run with it. ;)

Narnia
January 12th, 2010, 01:31 PM
I really like the fan site at FB. Very cool. We should all make a good effort to run with it. ;)

Thank you dearest - that is so very kind of you to say!

It makes me very happy to see that the fan page is acquiring fans already! :)

Narnia
January 12th, 2010, 01:37 PM
*he-he* the fan page has 11 members! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
May 7th, 2010, 10:31 PM
Just noticed the facebook link. Coooool. I'm guessing this is for both our profiles at facebook as well as our fan page????

God's Toy
May 7th, 2010, 10:43 PM
Hey dude,

It's on testing now but feel free to use it.

Right now it's a simple integration with Facebook that allows you to log into MW using your FB info and link the two profiles together. (you just need to click the FB link and add your FB info and they will be linked)
it also lets users who are not members of the board post here with us by just using the FB info.

Down the line it is planned to make much more use of it like getting PM's and thread update info right on your FB page! As well as being able to blog on both MW and FB at the same time.

Right now it's on test but feel free to use it if you like!

Lion Spirit Walker
May 7th, 2010, 10:51 PM
Very cool...

Lion Spirit Walker
May 7th, 2010, 10:58 PM
Houston, We have lift off.
LOL. Tyvm GT.
Now to find a nice MW badge to smear all over my wall. Yeah!!!
lollol. Fun stuff. Ty.

Narnia
May 7th, 2010, 11:47 PM
Now to find a nice MW badge to smear all over my wall. Yeah!!!
lollol. Fun stuff. Ty.

Badge!? .... I'm thinkin' an ambigram tattoo of MW or a flag, or bumper sticker, or t-shirt, or baseball cap, or a scarf, or a bag, or a water bottle!!! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
May 7th, 2010, 11:54 PM
Too cool. Where do I send my contribution? :)

Lion Spirit Walker
May 9th, 2010, 10:50 PM
Thank you very Admin staff. I'm really loving the new features with the facebook & MW Fan site links at the top.
This site is the best.

God's Toy
May 9th, 2010, 10:56 PM
Thank you very Admin staff. I'm really loving the new features with the facebook & MW Fan site links at the top.
This site is the best.

Hi,

thanks! but just so you know, right now thats (facebook & MW Fan site links) only in testing so will be on and off for a while until it's all worked out.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 11th, 2010, 12:27 AM
Cool. I've been inviing family and friends to come in and check out MW. I told them I'm a complete lunatic here. So, I need to work on creating an image. Hahahaha. I already have the crazy image. lol. What am I thinking.?.
Hahahaha

Lion Spirit Walker
May 12th, 2010, 01:45 AM
WELL DONE ADMIN. This place is taking off in supersonic style.

Mr. Brightside
May 14th, 2010, 04:42 PM
Mmmm God has made a pact with the devil, what will the future hold I wonder ;)

God's Toy
May 14th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Mmmm God has made a pact with the devil, what will the future hold I wonder ;)

HA! oh thats so true on many levels... but um suppose wait and see as I don't even think he knows ;)

God's Toy
June 25th, 2010, 08:38 PM
MW-FB update!

Good News!

MW members can now post new Threads, Posts and Blogs on MW and FB simultaneously! Just by clicking the 'Publish to Facebook' box before you submit your post.
Not only that, you can also 'Like' all of the above from other MW members too. :)

(More to come soon)

Enjoy!

Peter

Lion Spirit Walker
June 26th, 2010, 12:12 AM
It's very cool toys to play with. Thank you for all your wonderful work Superman...Oooops. GT.

God's Toy
July 10th, 2010, 09:44 PM
Guys! Remember to use the 'Publish to facebook' tab when making new threads or blogs! We need to get our name out there!

Narnia
July 10th, 2010, 09:49 PM
Thanks Peter for the hot tip!! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
July 11th, 2010, 10:21 AM
Gladly working on it.
I went into facebook this evening and found friends and family were unaware of my hospital stays. And it dawn on me that I am more closely connected here than anywhere else. So in addition to clicking the 'Like' icon above a thread I'm also strongly suggesting people be aware of MW and come in regularly. As it is here that they will most likely know how I am at any given point in time. Not to mention achieving a greater understanding of mySelf as a Human Being.
LOl. Pardon me. I do realize the true bennifits of interconnecting the two sites, finally.

Narnia
December 1st, 2010, 09:52 PM
:) The MW fb page has 46 members!! .... Sorry, I just had to share that!! *he-he*

(Just wish some of those members would become members here and be a part of the mother ship!) :D

Lion Spirit Walker
December 1st, 2010, 10:03 PM
I honestly thought everyone here would join the FB group. and it is a little odd that they like the FB group but aren't interested in the MW site itself.
But 46 is good and good to know. Ty dear Polly.