PDA

View Full Version : Eye Color Change

Lion Spirit Walker
January 10th, 2010, 01:44 AM
Do you experience your eyes color change???
Of five children it is only myself and my youngest sister who experience this.
For her, her eye color will change from dark blue to emerald green when she's angry or experiencing an increased libido..
For myself, my eyes change from dark blue to a near ice blue following deep meditation, during sleep deprivation, and sadness.

Genesis
January 10th, 2010, 07:24 AM
Yup. Mine are legendary in my family for doing this. Maybe because me and my brother are the only one's without Brown Eyes in my family. Upon crying, my eyes can turn almost Colbalt. When I am mad or pissed they've been known to go Steel Grey and more-even yet when I am happy, they've been known to shine almost a forest Green.

Tzvika
January 10th, 2010, 09:13 AM
Although mine doesnt depend on mood changes (atleast i dont think so), when under sunlight, they turn from green to blue-ish green.

Narnia
January 10th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Yes - this happens to me too.

When I am happy they turn bright blue.
When I am pensive/reflective they turn to their respective colour blue/green.
When I am sad - as in like crying up a storm (which is not often) - they turn gray green blue.
When I am miffed they turn darker blue.

Years ago, I had a wierd experience in regards to my eyes at a gas station. I had just finished pumping the gas (I was wearing my favourite dark red halter top - when I wear red my eyes look gray or green) anyhoo back to the story .... and was walking towards the building to pay for the gas ... when a man (a total stranger) walked out of the building, we made brief eye contact and he proceeded to exclaim (really loudly) 'Damn! Those are some blue eyes' ..... we must have been 20 or 25 feet a part ... I guess I must have been really happy that day ... that my eyes just jumped across infront of me.

I'll never forget that ... it was just so bizarre of an experience with my eyes.

God's Toy
January 10th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Yes here too but only when someone takes a photo of me, in the pics my eyes are Brown but in 'real life' they are green/blue. it's odd'

Mr B
January 10th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Mess with me, upset me and my eyes turn green.

When i'm neutral they are Blue-Grey.

When i feel really great, happy and so on they are bright Blue.

Kiran
January 10th, 2010, 06:39 PM
Well mine are normally blue/grey but have been known to go hazel or blue at times.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 11th, 2010, 12:13 AM
Certainly adds a new twist to the 'eyes being the window to the soul.'
And Gen, I love the way your eyes change through the eye color spectrum. Very cool.

:cool.3:

Rana
January 22nd, 2010, 07:59 AM
yeah mine too ..i have a hazel ..but they are green ..brown ..yellow ..its common with hawkesbay Maori people ..when ive been crook they are darkish brown ..when im sick or cheeky flirty yellow ..aftera huge cry very bright green and mellow green when im just cool xx