PDA

View Full Version : The best trip ever!!!

Tzvika
January 4th, 2010, 06:08 PM
HI EVERYONE!!! :D

God its been too long. I missed this place, always planned on returning and blessing you once again with my wisdom and wit...nevermind :D.

ANYways, a few days ago i came back from a 20 days vacation to the US. I've been to NYC mainly, but also visited Philly, Niagara and DC.

I stayed with my mom's cousin and her husband in Brooklyn. They're a wonderful couple that made me feel like home, and athough they dont even know this place exists: Hi Jeff and Beverly! :)

So...what can i say about New York? Its big :D Its big, and its wonderful and i fell in love with it from first sight. It has everything one can possibly want - culture, shopping, Ray's pizza and freak after freak after freak after freak :D

Times square at night is jaw-dropping, American museum of natural history is one of the coolest places i've been to, the Met is heaven for any art lover (actually i've seen enough art to last me a lifetime after visiting that place), and of course - being called a f-ing a-hole by some wierdo on the street completed the new-yorkian experience :D

The first few days i felt overwhelmed by the sheer size of this city. It took me a few days to find my way around, but i used Jeff's help. The man is a walking-talking map of new york. And there was another person who helped- a nice girl i met over there. Maybe you know her...

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm212/yauluhim/28122009848.jpg

Gen - this trip was great, but you helped to make it perfect. Without your IGPS and amazing navigational skills i wouldnt've seen half of the places i wanted to see :)

So i'm back and i'll try to post and as much as possible. Good to be here :)

Mr B
January 4th, 2010, 06:27 PM
Hey Tzvika,

Nice to have you back here at MW and i hope you will post some more because we really have missed you around here big time!!! One can tell from your and Gen's posts that you had a great time over there and i want to say thank you for sharing it with us. :) :yourock:

Tzvika
January 4th, 2010, 06:38 PM
Thanks B. I kinda missed this place too. I'm sure its gonna be fun posting here again.

Besides, it'll fill my mailbox with reply-alerts and make me feel popular and loved! as opposed to the real life...:D

God's Toy
January 4th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Hey good to see ya back dear Tzvika, sounds like you had a wonderful time, good for you (two)

Nice to have you back with us too :)

Tzvika
January 4th, 2010, 07:32 PM
Thanks, Peter. Its time i up misserable post count :)

Narnia
January 4th, 2010, 08:16 PM
Yep - it sure is nice seeing you around these parts of the internet again Tzvika (been missing your humour a lot) - hey, I am glad to hear you had a great time here in US and that you got to see a fair amount of it too!?

I hope you have plans of coming back here soon to the US and MW of course! :)

So, you went to Niagara Falls eh? How was it? Were the boats open? Was it Snowy? See anyone go over the falls in barrel? You know Canada's side is much prettier! ;P

Great seeing you again sweets! Now - getting posting you've got a lot of catching up to do! :yourock:

Tzvika
January 4th, 2010, 08:47 PM
Thanks Polly :)

You bet i have plans on coming back. I'm not done with the US just yet.

Niagara was...dropping water. I mean, it was beautiful and all, but i'm more of an urban landscape type of guy. Always been. But you're right - Canada's side is alot prettier :)

So what exactly have i got to catch up to? Do share the gossip :D

Genesis
January 5th, 2010, 08:21 AM
How did I miss this thread? Geez.. some moderator Im turning out to be :D
But it was amazing. I told Tzvika to go to Pats and Ginos for an authentic Philly Steak but he didnt.. so I decided to shop around and think of a place in NYC and with the direction of some fresh talking New Yorkers in Central Park - We found Hooters had an amazing jaw dropping one! I dont think I heard a word from him the whole 2.3 second he devoured the thing :D And I think he also failed to mentioned his newfound love with Cinnamon Dolce White Mocha's from Starbucks :D Yes. The USA is a currupting force. And now he has to come back :D

Tzvika
January 5th, 2010, 06:13 PM
How did I miss this thread? Geez.. some moderator Im turning out to be :D
But it was amazing. I told Tzvika to go to Pats and Ginos for an authentic Philly Steak but he didnt.. so I decided to shop around and think of a place in NYC and with the direction of some fresh talking New Yorkers in Central Park - We found Hooters had an amazing jaw dropping one! I dont think I heard a word from him the whole 2.3 second he devoured the thing :D And I think he also failed to mentioned his newfound love with Cinnamon Dolce White Mocha's from Starbucks :D Yes. The USA is a currupting force. And now he has to come back :D

Oh Sarah, Sarah, Sarah...(that's the name of our waitress at Hooters) and the Philly cheese-steak hoagie was good too! :D I was so hungry i finished that thing in 15 minutes. And the Cinnamon Dolce White Mocha (which i learned to order "the starbucks way" only on the last day :D)...i'm screwed now though. No Starbucks in Israel :(.

Indeed it is a corrupting place, my friends. Israel will never be the same for me after seeing NYC, and NYC shall see me once more!MUHAHAHA! *disappears into the darkness and trips over the side-walk* :D