PDA

View Full Version : Quantum Deep

BlueStar
January 2nd, 2010, 02:09 PM
I just wanted to share some insights I've gathered regarding the growing insights of quantum theory and the startling parallels with nondualism. I will post them sporadically. They are worth sharing, although it's not the kind of thing everyone will maybe be interested in or able to get their head around. I don't claim to truly understand quantum theory (be wary of ANYONE who says they do, including the world's most learned scientists) but this gives me that inner stirring in the belly, that feeling of movement I get when something resonates as 'true' for me. You know the feeling I mean? The inner click!

I love Deepak Chopra's ability to make the brain-tinglingly complex understandable and relate it in a way that resonates.

Via Twitter, he today shares the following insights. Worth reading slowly and meditating upon:

Consciousness collapsing possibility waves within itself creates a subject/object split and the illusion of separate self. Therefore quantum collapse explains self-reference and the subject/object split of experience...the illusion that the physical reality is objective, independent of the subject.

BlueStar
January 2nd, 2010, 02:13 PM
"Your body and the universe are a single field of energy, information and consciousness. The body is your connection to the 'cosmic super computer'."

"Even as consciousness splits into a subject/object relationship, both remain within it. You and the world are in a single consciousness."

"The cause of all suffering is the hallucination of the separate self which does not exist."

(On the materialistic misassumption that consciousness is merely an accidental byproduct of neuron activity) "neurons are instruments of communication. You are not the instrument but the user of the instrument. The user is non-local, the instrument is local - like Beethoven coming through the radio."

Lion Spirit Walker
January 3rd, 2010, 12:49 AM
Please forgive me my friend Lucid for making this request.
I believe more memebers would achieve a greater understanding of the subject if you were to include your perspective as well as the quotes, Just something I felt that might enrich the shared understanding.
Again, please pardon my making such request.
p.s., I like where this may be going. Hehehe.
;)

Lion Spirit Walker
January 3rd, 2010, 02:50 AM
Even adversity allows for a greater conscious awareness of True Self/Universal Interconnectedness.
Like the alarm of a clock ringing out to 'awaken' us in the appropriate time.
LOL. The question then would be how many times you reach for the 'snooze' button.?.
Yet even through 'slumber' we remain true to a course of Universal Being.

BlueStar
January 3rd, 2010, 12:10 PM
Please forgive me my friend Lucid for making this request.
I believe more memebers would achieve a greater understanding of the subject if you were to include your perspective as well as the quotes, Just something I felt that might enrich the shared understanding.
Again, please pardon my making such request.
p.s., I like where this may be going. Hehehe.
;)

Thanks Michael I appreciate your request and know where you are coming from. I perhaps will step in at some point. I have allowed myself to go deeply in my Tao Te Ching commentaries, which I will resume very soon. But for now I wish the present the theories and facts I have gathered and allow everyone to interpret them for themselves. But don't hesitate to discuss and share your own perspectives! I only share that information which resonates as truth for me. It's amazing how it links with the ancient wisdom.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 3rd, 2010, 11:13 PM
Both wise and appreciated my good friend.
;)

BlueStar
January 3rd, 2010, 11:41 PM
Thanks Michael. I love hearing your perspective which always deepens and expands my awareness. As the Pink Floyd song goes, "Keep Talking"

I have gathered the following info which blows my brains and really excites and inspires me. I love how it echoes the teachings of the ancient wisdom. We truly are on the verge of a new science, new breakthroughs, new understandings...of the same magnitude as when people finally grasped onto the notion that the world was not, in actual fact, flat!
I have pulled things together and maybe formed some conclusions (but not, I think, unreasonable ones based upon the findings and reflected by those pioneers that are on the cusp of the new science).

--------

The physical world as we experience it (in terms of sight, smell, touch, etc) exists only in consciousness. The seemingly objective physical realm is in fact just an interplay of vibrating atoms, which is decoded and arranged by our senses into seemingly solid form.

The same goes for our body. It’s important to realise that our experience is non-localised, while the body is local. Contrary to what has been the orthodox scientific model (reductionism cloaked in a materialistic, mechanistic paradigm for understanding form), our consciousness and mind is not simply the interplay of electrical impulses combined with biochemical responses...our experience is non-local while the body is local; our awareness is rooted in the causal and is permanent and unchanging, while the physical is merely a reflection of this and is transient. The body is ever-changing and in continual flux. In a year’s time, every atom of your body will have been renewed and replaced.

The causal, the root of consciousness, which perhaps one can call the ‘soul’ is timeless. It was never born and thus will never die. It operates through the physical in much the same way as radio signals play through a radio receiver that is tuned in to the appropriate channel. When the radio set ‘dies’ (or ceases to function), it doesn’t mean the death of the signal; the signal is untouched because it was only reflected and relayed in the radio set. Similarly the content of the signal is untouched or unharmed by the passing away of the relay instrument. Death of the soul/animating consciousness is thereby impossible.

Additionally, the old notion that memories are stored in brain cells can be challenged. This is based on an assumption and no one has ever actually managed to discern how or where this occurs. Instead, the memories are likely stored on the causal level. Brain, as it is used, becomes like wet sand on a beach - we can see which areas are being impressed/imprinted, but we cannot see what is causing the footprints, for it is in the realm of consciousness; the invisible causal realm.

The causal isn’t simply relayed through the instrument of the physical body, but actually is intimately involved in the creation, construction and maintenance of the physical vehicle. It is an infinite organising intelligence continually engaged in a process of constant creation. Research has demonstrated neural plasticity; that the mental functioning changes the physical structure of the brain. Genes, previously heralded as micro-computers which coordinate all activity in the body, are now seen to be not nearly as important or immutable as previously assumed. Rather their functioning is mouldable and many genes can be turned on or off during the course of one’s lifetimes. Factors such as lifestyle, mental attitudes, beliefs and experience can alter our genetics. Changes in diet, lifestyle and belief can literally turn off or activate certain genes. Consciousness - and consciously-directed action and focus - has a plasticity effect and our bodies are therefore to a great extent moulded, shaped and created by the focus of our awareness. Not really a case of mind over matter - for there is no separation between the two. Matter is merely an aspect of mind. We are not in bodies; our bodies are in US.

To cap it all off, we can let go of the notion that we are separate beings. We are constantly exchanging energy and information with everyone and everything in the vicinity and beyond; actually exchanging atoms with each other as we breathe in and out. There is constant feedback and inter-communication between all of life. The mind invented the separation between us and outer environment and us and ‘others’.

“The human body is the universe’s most advanced laboratory experiment. Rapid evolution, faster than that for any other lifeform on the planet, gave us our present state of ever-increasing health longer life-span, exploding creativity, and a vision of possibilities that science advances faster and faster. Our physical evolution ceased 200,000 years ago. You don’t possess liver, lungs, heart or kidneys different from those of a cave-dweller. Indeed, you share 60% of your genes with a banana, 90% with a mouse, and more than 99% with a chimpanzee. In other words, everything that makes us human has depended on an evolution that is far more non-physical than physical. We invented ourselves, and as we did so, we brought our bodies along for the ride.” (Deepak Chopra)

BlueStar
January 18th, 2010, 09:39 PM
Particles waves and fields interacting in subtle ways create the physical world , physical body and physical brain.
Particles and waves are different ways of interpreting the field.
Before particles and waves are observed they exist as transcendent potential in the field.
The field interacting with its own self creates particles waves and the physical world.
The field is non physical transcendent. It is a field of possibilities.
Your core consciousness is the field.
Your core consciousness , the ground of your existence or being is the ground of all being or existence.
In summary: You are the creator of the universe
- Deepak Chopra

Don't be all the time immersed in your experiences. Remember that you are beyond the experiencer, ever unborn and deathless." - Nisargadatta

planetlove
January 21st, 2010, 01:47 AM
thank you for sharing the above....
at this time i continue to become aware of more of our mutidimensional universe's / our over laps of dimensions / our systematic holigraphic time / and the truth about quantum physics...
the multiverse, string theory's and our newer concepts of the truth about out holigraphic reality .... it now becoming more clearer to me ....new age healing's etc....
we are all together here all as one in an illusion that we are split.....
I appreciate all that you have added ...I thank you ...

as you have stated in my other post ......
the living matrix..dvd together with all six 90 min sets by the dr.'s give great and bigger insight into the above.....its for us to watch it and connect the dots ....in realizing our own reality called our truth...
what the bleep do you know....shows and teaches lots of quantum physic's of our reality -- the extended edition shows lots on this topic also with all the lectures....
and also the spirit space movie ...that i will order soon ....i believe that there is much in there to learn also ....

in the above ....
Dr Joshua David stone from the iam university always stated that our thoughts create our reality.....

everyday i believe this to be more true

MystEerieUsOne
January 21st, 2010, 06:07 AM
Essentially, in the simplest terms, what this all means is that science is beginning to run into itself, into all its enemies it has laughed at and shunned for ages.

Recently, Tibetan Buddhist monks have been meeting with scientists, physicists, and other "brainy" people around the world (Deepak Chopra was likely involved in some way) to learn from each other, and one reason the Tibetan monks have been inspired to partake in these meetings has been to find a different language to use to try to communicate Consciousness to the materialistic western world. In other words, the western mind tends to need objects projected away from themselves, as do scientists, for the purpose of close examination, as the west is more fearful of owning responsibility for itself (hence, its projection religions) and can sit for a more complex conversation if they have objects away from themselves to be discussing, rather than themselves.

To sort of "kill two birds with one stone," the Tibetan Buddhist monks have brilliantly chosen to demonstrate the reality of universal truth to the west by borrowing the analogies of quantum physics. That's because physicists have been having to come to terms with the reality that observation of the atom, under increasing "magnification" (some of it so small they have to rely on suggested formulas to "see" it), has been proving long-trusted theories and adamant belief systems among scientists all wrong.

Under significant enough magnification/observation, subatomic energy is showing up as sometimes waves, and at other times particles. They don't yet know why that is happening, but that is about where they are in their quest for the origin of it all.

Tibetan monks are successfully proving that the findings of particle wave physics are paralleling their own ancient realizations, and suggesting Consciousness as a powerful heuristic toward the next "how to" for both science and lay persons. They are appreciating the ride into the (previously closed) western mind on that quantum vehicle, because it provides that tangible projected object the west thinks it needs to even pay attention to what had previously (and still by many has) been assumed make-believe religion/magical thinking, clueless that Buddhist monks are brilliant physicists more than anything. It is simply their sharing of universal physics with each other, and its foundation of demonstrated Oneness and Love, that makes it religion. ("Love" referring to the actual physics of Ultimate Unification)

Scientists are searching for the answer to why subatomic energy behaves as sometimes waves, sometimes particles, by looking for their answers 100% outside themselves. It's their continued persistence on AFTERmath, projecting out their answers toward a unified theory of everything without considering they've left something very vital out...the observers themselves! Until they include the physics of observation upon the observed, they will always be left with the "two" (particle><wave) truths of projection!

Along the same subject, there is a dvd called "Dalai Lama Renaissance" that is shockingly, but not unexpectedly, one of the most ridiculous displays of western distraction ever documented. Apparently, "40 of the West's leading, most innovative thinkers" traveled all the way to Dharamsala, to the Dalai Lama's residence, to meet with him to discuss resolutions for some of the world's biggest problems. Quantum physicists, (including from "What the Bleep Do We Know," a guy from "The Secret," (trust me, there is NONE!), and many other such noted "thinkers,") were involved. What wound up on the dvd should have been what wound up on the cutting room floor, because the entire documentary is made up of what should have been for those involved the most embarrassing event to ever put their names and reputations to! All they did once they arrived in Dharamsala was fight, bickering among themselves about who was the most learned, who was the most important, who was more worthy of being able to actually directly talk with the Dalai Lama on behalf of the group, since the group was so large...and on and on they go, in first one fight then another, with each taking their turn at the camera to "rat the other out," just like gossipy school children! :wacko1: They totally remained clueless that they were even behaving that way...obviously, since it was all turned into a dvd they seem to be proud to have their names all over! One of them so wanted his way that when he made a suggestion to the Dalai Lama and the DL said he didn't approve of the intended action, the guy blatantly got all excited that the Dalai Lama "agreed" with him that he should proceed! What???? :sleep:

The Dalai Lama saw through it all. Now that WAS expected!!!! :Buddha:

BlueStar
January 21st, 2010, 01:53 PM
Thanks for sharing folks :) I was excited to share what I see as the very beginnings of a tenuous marriage between science and spirituality. Of course many scientists are still SO deeply steeped in the old materialistic Newtonian worldview, completely unaware that they are as blinkered and closed as the most fundamentalist religions ;) But the evidence is there, and it cannot be refuted, even if it can be misunderstood and conveniently ignored.

Star Trek was wrong. Space is not the final frontier. Consciousness is :)

I was aware that the Dalai Lama was interested in pioneering a connection between the ancient spiritual truths and the new science that is emerging. Thanks so much for your additional information MysteriousOne, I hadn't heard of that DVD.....sounds indeed that the human ego is again throwing spanners in the works. Oh dear. Let's hope they re-create the project but with less ego and stay focussed on the real purpose!!

If anyone has anything to post, share it in this thread!! I thought it would be cool to create a thread about the emergent new science of spirituality. Sure, it's still controversial and nothing is agreed upon (it never IS in science...), but it excites me and gives me that tingle I get when something resonates as being 'on the money' ;)

MystEerieUsOne
January 22nd, 2010, 06:49 PM
There's a documentary that really stands out in my mind because it so beautifully demonstrates the status of science, made more demonstrative by comments I saw afterward about how brilliant the scientists were perceived to be on the program, as they were being praised by their colleagues.

All through it I remember really enjoying where they were going, discussing the physics of the universe, but then it was time for their conclusion, and the most noted scientist actually sat there, being completely academic and serious, in his mind, saying that the universe is going to all be gone one day, completely gone, and when that happens humans are going to be in a lot of trouble, because they are not going to have anywhere to live. He so seriously drew the picture of humans floating around in nothingness, with no world to live on. The dumbfounded expression/question mark on his face as he searched and searched his soul for the answer was priceless.

In other words, right when he should have been hearing himself and realizing he'd chased himself off the ends of the world and needed to turn around and look in the mirror, physics wise, he instead sat there in total disbelief that the universe had disappeared, as if his next footstep would be into nothingness, like the most horrifying void he could imagine (as opposed to the Nothingness that never even occurred to him, which is a whole 'nother "matter"). He had no reversibility whatsoever, not even the slightest realization of his own words. I kept watching his facial expressions for a hint of awareness of what he'd just said, wondering if he was joking, but he was seriously clueless.

I had such funny visions of the Tibetan monks all lined up on the very edges of their seats, as I was, wondering which of us was gonna plop onto the floor first, waiting and waiting for the conclusion he never got to. His whole world was coming to an "and" he couldn't fathom. It was the epitome of what happens when scientists go looking for the answers, spending countless fortunes along the way in grants and whatnot, all the while not having bothered to become Conscious enough first so they truly would be looking for those "without themselves" universal answers with their own "within themselves" reflection to guide them along the way. :two hearts:

:reading Brilliant scientist sails off the ends of the earth! :reading

BlueStar
January 23rd, 2010, 07:32 PM
That is actually a really scary demonstration of how our "greatest minds" can be so...stupid! LOL. The mind sometimes just doesn't get it. It sees separation where there is none. Silly scientist seemed to believe that there's the universe and then there's us...when in fact we are the universe, or the universe is us. And I'm no rocket scientist! hehe.

Where Einstein was inspired in a way that most of our most celebrated scientists today are simply not, was his ability to go beyond mind. He used to state that his greatest realisations didn't come from the process of deduction or thinking, but from going beyond mind and allowing them to come to him. He tapped into a greater intelligence, an intelligence far deeper than thoughts and concepts. In some ways he was a scientist-mystic, and that's what we need to see more of. I believe it's the future.

MystEerieUsOne
January 23rd, 2010, 08:44 PM
Yes, exactly!

And talk about dangerous...because science does not have that needed reversibility, they are not *getting* that their particle accelerators/Hadron collider are not a "one-way" experiment. All that massive energy has no choice, in a nonlinear universe, but to have its own inverse. They actually think that it's all just going to magically dissipate, as if in some mystery place 100% other than this universe!

If it all just dissipates, then why didn't the initial, original collision just...dissipate, with no change, and no life?! No Existence? :ohyea:

How are they ever going to find their coveted *unified theory of everything* sabotaging the outcome of their own experiments. They're lost before they get started.

Science still cannot *get* that just because something doesn't show up "immediately," that doesn't mean there was no reaction. Einstein himself tried to tell them that simultaneity itself is relative, and it IS, because I have observed it for decades and it is a major dynamic involved in prediction of earthquakes and hurricanes, tsunamis, accidents, and the like.

For instance, on a small level somewhat *see-able* by most people, at least if their attention is drawn to it:

Everything is analogous to everything else.
Those analogies are not mystical or magical make-believe, but actual physics (a way to actually witness and experience dimensions in their closest proximity to us).
According to how a person reacts to an event, for some their analogies will actually manifest outside themselves within moments, while for others who reacted extremely intensely, their parallel manifestations may not show up "out there" for weeks (weaks!), or longer. And everything in between.
Those manifestations will then go on to reflect away from themselves their own relative simultaneity.
And on and on it goes...ultimately no where!
It's all mathematical and nonlinear.

THAT is relative simultaneity, and it is everywhere, in everything, object, event, being...

On a grander scale, that is how science will eventually learn to pre-realize earthquakes, hurricanes before they even are born, tsunamis, etc., and along with that information, their levels of intensity, the language surrounding them, and even how many people are going to be effected by them.

Shame it has to wait for some far off future. (Telling relative simultaneity right there!)

It's available to science now, but...they're still trying to figure that out...that thing called "now."

This is what I am so fluent in, and have been since toddlerhood, that causes me to have my relentless precognitions. There's nothing "psychic" about them, or me. My nonlinear math brain I was born with just happens to so easily see the universal physics in action at the energy level, that's all.

Everything reduces to energy. If convention would keep "asking for a refund" on everything they assume about life, and keep sending it back to the energy level until they get it right, there would be no convention.

It's so frustrating to be able to see so much, as I do, but have to keep it to myself.

Imagine the effects of realized relative simultaneity on the search for medical cures!

It IS very entertaining, albeit tremendously frustrating, watching scientists being given all the power to cause so much damage by their unconsiousness, all the while praised so highly and afforded such incredible power and influence, including not being expected to bring it all back to practical reality with every next step, so lives can be bettered by it. Instead, they play away...a reflection of the status of convention's far more valuing that play (the journey), as opposed to the answers.

The journey IS so important to life, but the answers, when available, are what make and keep that life possible.

BlueStar
January 25th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Thanks so much for your words MysteriousOne, you bring a lot of depth and understanding to the subject. I must admit that some of it goes over my head a little (i'm aware of my limited capacity! lol), but the intuition sparks up and I 'feel' what you're saying. Relative simultaneity - I hadnt heard of that before, but it gives great subject for further meditation upon.

In the words of one of my favourite Pink Floyd songs (and imagine I'm saying this with Stephen Hawking's voice!): Keep Talking. Love the insight.