PDA

View Full Version : Everyone please note:

God's Toy
January 1st, 2010, 02:24 PM
The forum will be going off-line today for some updates.

It will be up and down like a yo yo until all the testing is done and I'll post here when it's back open for good.

Oh and all the forum skins and added extras (Mood settings) will be offline when the upgrades are complete but will be restored at a later date.

Narnia
January 1st, 2010, 02:27 PM
Oh I love surprises!! So exciting!! :girl_yes3 (1):

Mr B
January 1st, 2010, 02:28 PM
Okay, thanks for the info Peter. So it's all going to happen now i guess...
Cool!! :drink:

God's Toy
January 1st, 2010, 02:34 PM
Yep!

Please just remember this is brand new software so we are going to have LOADS of bugs around (please report found ones to any of the mods or myself)

The new forum is now classed as a 'Work in Progress' so it will start out looking odd but get better as we add more mods and toys to it.. Just like we did on the EMB a few years ago... so dont be too shocked when see you the new look for the first time.
:bump-1:

Narnia
January 1st, 2010, 02:35 PM
(Oh!? I forgot) Thank you Peter for the heads up!! :)

Narnia
January 1st, 2010, 02:38 PM
so dont be too shocked when you the new look.
:bump-1:

I dig change (it's fun to adapt) and like I said ... I love surprises! :)

By the by ... I moved this thread to the Notice Board ... just to let you know, with all that green stuff you had last night you may have not noticed yet! :)

God's Toy
January 1st, 2010, 07:10 PM
Hmm well are not done just yet as a bug has worked it's way into the system... Until this guy is sorted the boards is reopen.

God's Toy
January 1st, 2010, 09:13 PM
testing 1234 Hello? Can you hear me!!!?

Mr B
January 1st, 2010, 09:20 PM
Looks like it's working. :)

Does remind me of something.... here's a quote from movie:

It's working....!!!........ IT's WORKING!!!!

:drink::biglaugh.2:

God's Toy
January 1st, 2010, 09:26 PM
Heres anther one: It's alive, IT'S ALIVE!!!!
:7hit (1):

Ok right now guys the forum is working but it's not set up the way it should be. That will take time.

For now enjoy the new boards!
:Boy_yes3:

Narnia
January 1st, 2010, 09:39 PM
Test. Test. Test. 1. 2. 3.

Mr B
January 1st, 2010, 09:41 PM
LOL!!! :crazy (1): :pilot:

I will enjoy the new boards for sure, so will the rest of the MW family!! Just take the time you need to set everything up as it should be GT.
For now i'm really happy MW 2.0 is up and running. Thanks for the hours of hard work my good friend. You Rock! :worship:drinks:o

Narnia
January 1st, 2010, 09:46 PM
Yeah - no need to rush Peter .... take your time so it comes out the way you want it! We're all standing by if you need anything! :)

:computer:drinks:thrasher::Buddha2::fly:yourock:

Oh this is so exciting .... looking forward to more of the toys you plan on pulling out of your magic hat!! :cool.3:

God's Toy
January 1st, 2010, 09:48 PM
Still tweaking as I go....

Put post info back under users avatar. looks better to me.

Kiran
January 1st, 2010, 10:30 PM
Good to see we're back onnline!! Yeay!

God's Toy
January 1st, 2010, 10:46 PM
Hey Lorri! Just got the Blogs software working! Wanna set one up?

Also remember you can now Blog something right from your post! Just look for the "Blog this Post" link under your post. :)

God's Toy
January 1st, 2010, 11:44 PM
Oh and a few new sidebars look kinda cool I think! But hey if you dont want to see em, no prob just click the arrow and there gone! Click it one more and they are back! How cool is that!

Narnia
January 1st, 2010, 11:52 PM
Oh and a few new sidebars look kinda cool I think! But hey if you dont want to see em, no prob just click the arrow and there gone! Click it one more and they are back! How cool is that!

I noticed that - it's just like the way an aol email account is set-up ... :)

Hey - question! - are there going to be other skins available? Thanks Peter!

God's Toy
January 1st, 2010, 11:56 PM
Oh and posting Videos in your posts has become Child's play now! We can now view vids from Hulu, YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Metacafe, Google, facebook with more to be added later!
All you do now is click the new video link button and past the full web URL into the box, thats it!

Heres one I did got from www.dailymotion.com.. just to test you understand!.. lol Nothing what so ever to do with the fact that I just bought one of those and am loving it to bits!..

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbnhp7_nokia-n900-internet-tablet-review-v_tech

God's Toy
January 1st, 2010, 11:58 PM
I noticed that - it's just like the way an aol email account is set-up ... :)

Hey - question! - are there going to be other skins available? Thanks Peter!
Skins? You bet! But right now this software is far from complete and the Skins will have to wait a little.. But you know me Polly, I love my BLACK!

Narnia
January 2nd, 2010, 12:03 AM
Skins? You bet! But right now this software is far from complete and the Skins will have to wait a little.. But you know me Polly, I love my BLACK!

Yes - me too .... must - have - BLACK!!

Well, I hate to sound like a broken record here .... but take your time .... I am sure it'll be killer when it's up! :girl_yes3 (1):

Mr B
January 2nd, 2010, 12:25 AM
Me like the style when one quotes a post, that "balloon" fits totally in the way i think about layouts for boards/forums, even apps for operating systems and stuff.

God's Toy
January 2nd, 2010, 12:31 AM
Yep I like that too :)

Oh while I'm here: MW Mods! Can you make sure your Mod tools are working as they should? Thanks.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 2nd, 2010, 01:10 AM
Well done. :)
New and fun things to play with. I love it.
And thank you very much GT.
LOL. Time to play.

God's Toy
January 2nd, 2010, 01:19 AM
Well done. :)
New and fun things to play with. I love it.
And thank you very much GT.
LOL. Time to play.
Your very welcome!

Have fun on the new boards! :)

Mr B
January 2nd, 2010, 01:25 AM
Yep I like that too :)

Oh while I'm here: MW Mods! Can you make sure your Mod tools are working as they should? Thanks.

Editing posts in the profiles is looking good so far, just tested it on my own profile. Will look into the other stuff soon.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 2nd, 2010, 01:39 AM
Very Well Done.

Narnia
January 2nd, 2010, 02:09 AM
Test deleted post complete and successful! :)

God's Toy
January 2nd, 2010, 11:05 AM
Guys,

Just so you know: A bug was found Profiles and Blogs code that killed it over night. This has now been fixed. :)

Kiran
January 2nd, 2010, 12:27 PM
Hey Lorri! Just got the Blogs software working! Wanna set one up?

Also remember you can now Blog something right from your post! Just look for the "Blog this Post" link under your post. :)

Oh very cool!!! Will give it a go :)

BlueStar
January 2nd, 2010, 12:33 PM
How exciting!! Everything old is new again. Me likie!! :)

MystEerieUsOne
January 3rd, 2010, 09:50 PM
Really nice new board, GT, and I love my black, too, so I'm looking forward to it. This blue is really nice, though, for now.

I haven't looked around much, just getting here, but so far, so nice! :)

God's Toy
January 8th, 2010, 12:31 AM
OK guys for those waiting, the good news is GT Black is back!

if you want to try out the forum in a darker skin just pop down the the end of the page and on the left hand side look for the 'Quick Style Chooser' drop down box, click it and select GT Black as your skin.
You can set it to be your own default by going in to your Settings (http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions) and selecting GT Black (or any of the others on offer) as your default.

Enjoy! :Boy_yes3:

Narnia
January 8th, 2010, 12:32 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you GT!! I am digging the look! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
January 8th, 2010, 03:28 AM
I really wish the skins didn't mess with my head as they do. They look very cool. Both the black and blue.
... Now that I can't see straight....

MystEerieUsOne
January 8th, 2010, 06:18 AM
Oh, wow! I LOVE this black one. Looks like night lights!

Great, thanks! :)

Genesis
January 8th, 2010, 07:32 AM
Thank god! Black Black Black! :)

Tzvika
January 8th, 2010, 02:10 PM
I kinda like the default one. I'm so ordinairy sometimes :D

little bird
January 9th, 2010, 01:46 PM
I prefer this new one and I'm sticking with the black.

Krash
January 9th, 2010, 06:20 PM
What the hell did you do? I come in here, everything changed... I DON"T LIKE CHANGE!! :)

God's Toy
January 9th, 2010, 10:23 PM
lol get use to it my friend.

good to see you back too :)

Krash
January 10th, 2010, 12:41 AM
I see that the new board has some neat features, that is cool. An example, you can post videos from places other then Youtube. The boards seem kind of... naked right now.

Well this is late, but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, Little Bird, and Little Toy. God bless!

God's Toy
January 10th, 2010, 01:46 AM
yep i agree and its something we can review another day my friend.

take care of you.

peter.

Shalott
January 24th, 2010, 02:12 AM
looks like it's working. :)

does remind me of something.... Here's a quote from movie:

It's working....!!!........ It's working!!!!

:drink::biglaugh.2:

IT'S ALIVE!!! (Frankenstein) LOL (Couldn't resist)

Shalott
January 24th, 2010, 02:15 AM
Heres anther one: It's alive, IT'S ALIVE!!!!

Oops.... spoke too soon Great Minds......

Shalott
January 24th, 2010, 02:19 AM

What sidebars are you talking about? I don't see them nor the arrows to show/not show them.... I'm using Mozilla Firefox if that makes a difference.....

God's Toy
January 24th, 2010, 12:27 PM
What sidebars are you talking about? I don't see them nor the arrows to show/not show them.... I'm using Mozilla Firefox if that makes a difference.....

Note: They will work with all Internet browsers,however they are only visible if you view the main home page (Here (http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/content.php)) or the main forum page Here-interactive (http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/forum.php)) look to the right hand side of the page for 'New Threads'/ Recent Blog Entries/Tag Cloud text.
Clicking Here (http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/blog.php) will show blogs if you feel inclined to have one.

Jordan
March 4th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii all!!!! Huuuuuh :wacko1:what a changes after 3 months I lost myself in new skin and forum!!! Wooooow
I like the all new around me Im sure this all is Peter's "fault" :spinny: and his hard work that our home will be nice and brand new...
I see all my nice MW family is here and in good mood :two hearts:nice to be at home again and see you all guys with..I missed you allllllllllll...it's so good to be at home again....
I love you all :two hearts::two hearts:

Love and Hug
Jordan

Jordan
March 4th, 2010, 02:14 PM
oh god it will take time that this "old lady" use on all this newsssssssssss huuuhhhhhh

Kiran
March 4th, 2010, 03:33 PM
So good to have you back with your family here Jordan :)
Love to you too honey and welcome home :D

Narnia
March 4th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii all!!!! Huuuuuh :wacko1:what a changes after 3 months I lost myself in new skin and forum!!! Wooooow
I like the all new around me Im sure this all is Peter's "fault" :spinny: and his hard work that our home will be nice and brand new...
I see all my nice MW family is here and in good mood :two hearts:nice to be at home again and see you all guys with..I missed you allllllllllll...it's so good to be at home again....
I love you all :two hearts::two hearts:

Love and Hug
Jordan

*he-he* ..... Welcome home dearest!! Love you too! :giveheart

God's Toy
March 4th, 2010, 06:39 PM
Good to have you back dear Jordan! It's more than a new skin, this time it's a whole new board! As always, if you need help just scream!

Enjoy your time and welcome back :)

Rana
March 5th, 2010, 10:12 AM
hi Jordan ..its Rana ..who used to be oceanentity ..that confusing enough we have all gone thru our transformations WITH the MW ..too great to see yu back home here ..catch up with u soon

Love rana xx

Krash
March 5th, 2010, 06:25 PM
Good to have you back dear Jordan! It's more than a new skin, this time it's a whole new board! As always, if you need help just scream!

Enjoy your time and welcome back :)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Too much? :)

God's Toy
March 8th, 2010, 01:57 PM
just right.

God's Toy
March 19th, 2010, 10:24 AM
Just to keep everyone in the loop.
Tomorrow I intend to update the forurm software with a mega bug fix. this means the boards will be down for a time.

I hope to be as quick as i can but this is my frist update using this new software so lets pray it all goes to plann!

Thanks for your time.

Regsrds,

Peter.

Kiran
March 19th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Ok hon...thanks for letting us know ;) Good luck with it!!

Mr B
March 19th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Thanks for the update notice Peter. *Keeps fingers crossed*. :)

Narnia
March 19th, 2010, 12:57 PM
Yep - thank you for the update Peter and good luck with everything ... hope it all goes well for you! :)

God's Toy
March 19th, 2010, 03:00 PM
well guys, if you come here and mw is missing, well lets just say it didnt go too well. but hey thats why a good admin will always backup everything first right?

see you on the other side!

God's Toy
March 19th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Update.

Update now postponed till Sunday following Pollys request. Gives me more time to make sure everythings ready. (always a good thing in my eyes)

thanks for your time.

Peter.

Krash
March 19th, 2010, 06:26 PM
Just to keep everyone in the loop.
Tomorrow I intend to update the forurm software with a mega bug fix. this means the boards will be down for a time.

I hope to be as quick as i can but this is my frist update using this new software so lets pray it all goes to plann!

Thanks for your time.

Regsrds,

Peter.

WWaLxFIVX1s

God's Toy
March 19th, 2010, 06:39 PM
You said it dude!

Krash
March 19th, 2010, 07:14 PM
Actually, after looking at other forums, it is amazing what a difference it makes to have the forum up to date. Some forums look like crap, and the features that come with the updates are worth it.

Have fun. Say hi to the family for me.

little bird
March 21st, 2010, 02:38 AM
It reminds me to update my forum too. I'm so lazy.

Rick - Hi back at you. Long time no speak. Hope you're keeping well.

Lion Spirit Walker
August 3rd, 2010, 03:00 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know that my signature is still the same, "Could you hear my whispers... Michael". It just in Greek now.
;)