PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year

Mr. Brightside
December 31st, 2009, 12:55 AM
I hope everybody had a fantastic christmas, not been online much recently and probably wont be tomorrow so I would like to wish each and every one of you a Happy New Year and I hope 2010 is the year all of your hopes and dreams come true :)

Have a wonderful 2010 everybody:drink:

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_403/1243513338M0aurk.jpg

Lion Spirit Walker
December 31st, 2009, 01:00 AM
Love you my good friend.
Peace be with you and your family.
Your in my heart and thoughts.
:Boy_yes3:

Mr. Brightside
December 31st, 2009, 01:20 AM
Thank you Michael, I hope you have a wonderful year because you really do deserve it my friend :)

God's Toy
December 31st, 2009, 02:48 AM
Yes indeed Happy New Year to all!!

May 10 bring you all your dreams come true.

Stay tuned for our own new start... new year, new MW!

SoulChild
December 31st, 2009, 01:45 PM
Wow, that sounds exciting God's Toy!

Happy New Year MW!!! I hope you all have a wonderful time, and please be safe! I am thinking of all you guys.......and I plan to step into this new year in full attention, eyes wide opened, with my feet firm, standing tall! This is going to be an interesting one......:drink:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I am ready!:cool.3:

BlueStar
December 31st, 2009, 02:10 PM
I'm not a new year person I must admit...my days of partying are long gone and its more a time for quiet reflection and stepping in consciously, as Soulchild says.

I wish everyone a happy, healthy and wonderful New Year. May we all step forth free of all obstructions that disconnect us from experiencing and embodying our deepest, truest nature...lots of LOVE to everyone.

SoulChild
December 31st, 2009, 02:16 PM
I'm not a new year person I must admit...my days of partying are long gone and its more a time for quiet reflection and stepping in consciously, as Soulchild says.

I wish everyone a happy, healthy and wonderful New Year. May we all step forth free of all obstructions that disconnect us from experiencing and embodying our deepest, truest nature...lots of LOVE to everyone.

Well, yeah....when the day break, I should be conscious....LOL:drink:, but other than that......during the evening, tonight, I shall party!!!

Rory, your days of partying are over? I mean like completely?....j/k, nah, I know what you mean... but, we all must have a good time every now and then. I know that peoples' definition of a good time may vary. So, not neccessarily have a good time while partying, but, still hope you have a good time overall! :) Love ya! :)

BlueStar
December 31st, 2009, 02:26 PM
Well, yeah....when the day break, I should be conscious....LOL:drink:, but other than that......during the evening, tonight, I shall party!!!

Rory, your days of partying are over? I mean like completely?....j/k, nah, I know what you mean... but, we all must have a good time every now and then. I know that peoples' definition of a good time may vary. So, not neccessarily have a good time while partying, but, still hope you have a good time overall! :) Love ya! :)

I'm too tired at nights to party, I need to get to my bed at a reasonable hour at the mo (I know I sound like I'm 95 lol) So no wild partying. I think I partied enough in my early 20s to last the rest of my lifetime. I think I will just be still tonight. I can't drink due to medication I'm on, but I will still have fun in my own way :) Hope you have a marvellous time, and may 2010 see your most cherished dreams and aspirations come true :) :two hearts:

Mr B
December 31st, 2009, 04:59 PM
Happy New Year everyone!!!!! To a new and shiny MW.... To an healthy, amazing, rockin' 2010... We hope all your dreams come true.

Much love, hugs and respect towards the whole MW family.

Cheers folks....!!!! :drink: :drinks

Kiran
December 31st, 2009, 05:36 PM
Wishing you all a very happy, healthy and peaceful 2010! I send you all my love and best wishes for all your dreams to come true.

Narnia
December 31st, 2009, 06:01 PM
Happy New Year to my MW family!!

http://hotels.uptake.com/blog/files/2008/12/champagne.jpg

May 2010 prove to be a good, healthy, and happy New Year for you all!!

I love you all so very much!! :giveheart

Please be safe tonight if you're going out to celebrate!!

Logio
December 31st, 2009, 09:27 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3083/3151508173_9cd6820cd3.jpg

The years teach much which the days never know.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happy New Year!

Nathan

Lion Spirit Walker
January 1st, 2010, 06:00 AM
From the Central Standard Time Zone, HAPPY 2010!!!

mary
January 1st, 2010, 09:01 AM
Happy New Year everybody!!!! All my best wishes to us all :D.. let's keep sharing blessings, life experiences, wisdom, joy, support, music, art, poems and all that make MW the best place to be!!!

Narnia
January 1st, 2010, 02:04 PM
Happy New Year everybody!!!! All my best wishes to us all :D.. let's keep sharing blessings, life experiences, wisdom, joy, support, music, art, poems and all that make MW the best place to be!!!

You said that so perfectly - have some rep my friend!! :girl_yes3 (1):