PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to everyone

BlueStar
December 24th, 2009, 01:03 PM
I just wanted to send a wave of festive LOVE to my MW friends, and wish you a very Happy Christmas if you celebrate it and a very Happy Holiday even if you don't! Hope you all find lots of beauty and joy this time of year, I wish you lots of happiness, fun and peace for the coming year.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j236/amoyan/mw.jpg

Kiran
December 24th, 2009, 01:57 PM
Merry Christmas to all my family here in MW! May you all be blessed with love, good companionship and joy. I wish each and every one of you all a peaceful, healthy and happy New Year:two hearts:

Narnia
December 24th, 2009, 02:55 PM
A very Merry Christmas to my Mysterious Wisdom family! I wish you all a most wonderful, happy, peaceful and joyous Christmas !!

(whether you celebrate it or not)

I love you all so very much! :giveheart :drink:

Mr B
December 24th, 2009, 06:16 PM
Yep..... A very Merry Christmas to all of you here at MW!!!! We both wish you all the best in the world and send you much love. :cute.3: :drink:

God's Toy
December 25th, 2009, 02:44 AM
Yep indeed my frirends Merry Xmas to all!!!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful time and festive cheer. :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

mary
December 25th, 2009, 03:25 AM
In this special time of year I felt gladly compeled to join once again to our cozy place called MW... Merry Christmas to all of us :D... whater we believe it or not... there's always a good time to wish you all the best and all the joy we all deserve this day and always

Logio
December 25th, 2009, 03:32 AM
Merry Christmas, Everyone!

planetlove
December 25th, 2009, 05:41 AM
jB5-HeGkAQs&feature=player_embeddedMay the Flame of love burn bright !!!!!!
May all your christmas's be bright .....
Make it your business this year to realize that light within you ....

My unconditional love
V

patrik.
December 25th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Hope you all are doing great!

mcheraghimn
December 25th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Well,I think it's a great time of the year! Merry christmas to everyone, even those who don't celebrate it :-)

A-one
December 30th, 2009, 08:56 AM
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Have some wonderful days, :drink:left from this year..!
:monkey::friends::Teambouncing:

All the best,
A-one