PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry 9700 or iphone 3GS!!!!

planetlove
December 18th, 2009, 02:56 AM
What should i get ?

I have a BB 8830 now and also an itouch.....

V

God's Toy
December 18th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Nokia N900 powered by Naemo blows everything before it out of the water and that's what's coming to my door in few days time. ;)
You have to know how to use a Computer first however to get the best of this device as it's not a mass market watered down consumer friendly half-hearted device like what came before it but a full mobile Computer with phone function... (E.G. it's not a 'smart phone')

But if your really stuck between those two i'd be going for for blackberry.

BlueStar
December 18th, 2009, 12:25 PM
I'm not familiar with Blackberries, so I couldn't really say, but all I know is I love my iphone to bits. I recommend you go into the shops and see if you can play around with both before making the investment. The iphone is great because it's so easy to use, extremely user friendly with just about every feature and function I could possibly need, plus there are now thousands of apps you can download; some of my favorites are Deepak Chopra's Stress Free (which has meditations, exercises & various tools and tips, highly interactive), the I Ching (handy! instant readings!), Google earth, twitter, tertris (addictive!) an app which dispenses quotes from Father Ted (So fun!!)...the list goes on. It's also great as an ebook reader. As I said, I don't have experience with blackberries of GT's Nokia, but I would highly recommend the iphone to anyone. It's so cool! :)

planetlove
December 18th, 2009, 02:36 PM
Thanks alot for all the input guys

I have the ipod classic ,ishuffle, and also an i touch.. well and my mac book pro...love the mac world...

As of right now I use the blackberry 8830 I have had it for 2 yrs ...and i love it and the fact that is has the free blackberry messenger on there...which i use all the time...

Still also thinking maybe I should wait for the iphone 4G ..then i will be a total mac user...

i will look into the other ones you have mentioned

V

SoulChild
December 18th, 2009, 02:40 PM
I just got a Samsung Solestice....now, how to use this...hmmmm....I'll get back to you guys when I figure out everything...LOL

God's Toy
December 20th, 2009, 08:43 PM
Someone pointed this website out to me today and I felt if anything it may give you a possible insight to some probs people have with the phone(s). (Cant pass comment myself as I don't have or use apple or BB phone or products )

http://discussions.apple.com/

warning many opinions are coarse and could be offensive to some. Please do not follow this link below if your sensitive to angry replies.
(Having said that it gave me a chuckle)

http://www.ihatemyiphone.com/

Also while I'm here, This is a link to Crackberry forums where I'm sure you will see the BB's good and shortcomings too:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f61/

Tzvika
January 19th, 2010, 06:48 PM
Easy - Nokia N97 :D

God's Toy
January 19th, 2010, 09:51 PM
Easy - Nokia N97 :D

N97 is still bug infested even after it was 'fixed'.

I see it like this: If you only want to run one app at a time get an apple, (it's limited like that) if you want to just use a 'phone' with killer email and support (corporate-focused devices) get a berry, if you want fully functioning computer running an open source OS with no limits or restrictions (that is also a phone) get a N900.