planetlove
November 30th, 2009, 12:29 AM
29-11-2009 date
11-11-11
11:11 am
11:11 pm

BlueStar
November 30th, 2009, 04:28 PM
I hear much about the significance of the numbers 11:11 and I see them a LOT...it seems I rarely miss the time when it's 11:11 either am or pm because it just so happens I'll glance at a digital clock at that time...and I'm not a great clock watcher and don't wear a watch.

I am very open-minded. I know Solara speaks of great significance of the numbers 11:11, and she says they are like a 'pre-encoded trigger to remind or spark ourselves to awaken.' That reminds me of an episode of Star Trek The Next Generation where they are stuck in a time loop and the only way they manage to get out is when Data manages to send himself a pre-encoded trigger in the form of the number 3. Interesting!

However it is worth remembering that calendars and numbers are actually man-made things...and yet, all the same I guess that might not matter, they can still be used...

So...we live in Mysterious Times in a Mysterious World filled with Mysterious Wisdom!

God's Toy
November 30th, 2009, 10:39 PM
Good thread and love your input rory!

Whats really odd for me is (apart from Kiera always seeing 2222 everywhere for a number of years now)
I logged into MW this morning and read this thread but I didn't really notice it if you follow. (lack of caffeine that time in the morning) Then I'm on the way to work and I see 11:11 on the dash of the car, it just jumped out at me, I think to myself 'hmm how odd is that?' then later I'm in work and this thread comes back into my mind and for some reason I looked at my watch and it's reading 11:11.

Odd to say the least!

planetlove
December 2nd, 2009, 09:50 PM
29-11-2009 date
11-11-11
11:11 am
11:11 pm

11-11-2009
and
29-11-2009
occurred in the same month this year....for all those into teh activation code-ons
there are some days that every 11 mins spirit mysteriously moves my eyes to look at the clock...
I see all the double digits also....

lots that the unconscious is making conscious

V

SoulChild
December 7th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Interesting....I tend to see the double digits as well...but, I don't remember any significance with the 11's....

My birthday is July 19th and I always tend to look at the clock right when it is 7:19. It always makes me smile...but, I always ask myself...I wonder what the significance of that is? Is it just a co-incidence that I just happen to look at the clock at that time? I mean I can be sleep and open my eyes at 7:19am and then close them and go back to sleep! Maybe its just a reminder...and the reminder being 'hey you...remember you were born on this day..in relation to this number...for a reason'.....'you know the reason deep down, stop putting it aside and go for what you know!'....but as soon as the clock strikes 7:20...i seem to forget. It happens all the time...and in due time, I will not forget! and i will go for what I know! ;)

Kiran
December 7th, 2009, 03:22 PM
For anyone interested on more info on this topic, please see http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142