PDA

View Full Version : Back to the Future Now

MystEerieUsOne
November 26th, 2009, 04:33 PM
You know how when you see photographs taken in the 1800s, particularly of crowds of people going about their day, in the streets, supporting a politician, etc., and along with the human interest factor is the realization..."I see dead people?" :blink: Thousands and thousands of dead people?

It has always been incredibly intriguing to me to *experience* this very same *curiosity* by observing events happening in the NOW, the very same way.

I don't mean anything morbid. I mean... When we look back at ancient history and see the pyramids, Easter Island, ancient Rome, Stonehenge, etc., we see what was without the actual people there moving around, participating in the day or night. But hundreds and thousands of years from now, if they haven't blown up the planet yet, people will be able to actually see the humans that had been, walking around, dancing, doing whatever they do, and actually listen to them talking, millions of hours of talking and behaving, and so...

What does that say for the psychology, the self-awareness, the depths of reflectiveness one can access then, the *places of the heart,* the extraordinary insights and learning people then will be able to experience? See what I mean? What technologies will be born from it? How will their Now be changed by it? What will be available to them that isn't even thought about in our Now, Now?

Don't impulsively rush to answer those from the mindset of this current era, but actually take yourself there and find yourself the new Einstein of this Now, seeing what no other can see for years to come!

They will actually be able to see our buildings being planned, built, utilized, and even removed to begin anew. They will be able to sit in on our classrooms, participate in our celebrations, dance our dances, sing our songs, watch our movies, listen to our broadcasts, empathically or (if they follow our recipes) even eat our foods! They will actually be able to empathically participate in the various world cultures, even fight our wars, travel with us to outer space, as if there themselves, a far more deeply realized empathy than ever before.

They will directly witness our wonderment, our own curiosities, our learning, and relearning, our passions and anxieties, as they happened, even share in our families and familial and cultural and religious disputes, and they will be changed by it all, changed far more than we are, today, by our observation of our ancient past, without the reality of videos and audios and even movies and entertainment our predecessors will be able to explore for millions of hours to come.

And they will have hundreds, thousands of years to observe the evolution, both good and bad, of *change.*

So, if you allow yourself to become undistracted enough to meditatively take yourself into this *place,* AS IF YOU are someone from a thousand years "in the future," (hear the multidimensionality I am getting at, relative to *access* availability then?), when you get a chance, watch something on tv or online as if observing it as 1000 years old, and report here in this thread what you actually experienced. It will wake you up to areas of yourself so deeply hidden...from yourself!

If you really allow yourself to "go there," all sorts of extraordinary insights begin to happen for you, as the clouds clear away the clutter and you find yourself traversing multiple dimensions that never even seemed to be there before.

Have fun with this, and actually do it. It's something I have always loved to do, and I wanted to share it with you here. It is an incredible experience of awakening.

:two hearts: :Buddha: :two hearts:

BlueStar
November 26th, 2009, 06:36 PM
I like this, thanks for sharing this insight. I will be sure to practise this...it sounds fun and revealing. It reminds me of a practise I try to get myself to do when I can: pretending that I've just newly arrived on the planet and everything is new to me. I am then able to see and experience everything as if I was newly born on the planet; everything becomes interesting and alive. The mind silences and the senses are engaged. I feel alive and fresh and intrigued. Too often we go through life without this sense of mystery and awe.

I will be sure to try your suggestion. Most interesting :)

Logio
November 30th, 2009, 10:44 PM
It does make one think.

Once in a while I imagine:

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1555/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1555R-167047.jpg

What if one was born a million years ago and never aged or died? This might give one enormous perspective on the nature of history. True, it would be a first-person perspective, but it might open the eyes of the observer to the interconnectedness of the stretch of time and change.

Nathan

planetlove
December 3rd, 2009, 04:10 AM
A little astral travelling into time...tapping into the "UNIVERSAL INTEL"
thats cool.....

lets go see lumeria and how we got here ....
lets go see Atlantis
lets go see how they built the pyramids...
lets go to the moon
lets go to the bottom of the ocean...
Lets go see our creator....or in other words the true us....
Lets find the key to our physical emotional and mental misery and FIX it ....
the past is imprinted in the universal mind and so is the future ...
All thought .....

M1 i believe you should create a guided meditation to take us to this place ...
maybe a youtube recording as we sit you can take us into your reality which is all of our realities ...
but some in here are unaware of just yet ....

V

Logio
December 3rd, 2009, 08:55 AM
A little astral travelling into time...tapping into the "UNIVERSAL INTEL"
thats cool.....

lets go see lumeria and how we got here ....
lets go see Atlantis
lets go see how they build the pyramids...
lets go to the moon
lets go to the bottom of the ocean...
Lets go see our creator....or in other words the true us....
Lets find the key to our physical emotional and mental misery and FIX it ....
the past is imprinted in the universal mind and so is the future ...
All thought .....

M1 i believe you should create a guided meditation to take us to this place ...
maybe a youtube recording as we sit you can take us into your reality which is all of our realities ...
but some in here are unaware of just yet ....

V

Like these, time is immemorial.

BlueStar
December 3rd, 2009, 05:38 PM
Here's a thought...

It's believed that time moves in one direction (from past to future) because time is inseparable from space (space-time). Space moves outward from a single point, created by the big bang. It is theorised that when the universe begins to contract in on itself, shifting direction from outward back to inward, then time will probably also move backwards...

Lion Spirit Walker
December 6th, 2009, 09:11 AM
My friend Lucid. With the discovery and limited understanding of dark matter and dark energy, they've come to realize that the 'big bang backward' theory will never happen.
A thought to consider.
Perhaps those who were here through-out the course of human history and those who will be here in the future of human existance are in fact Here Now.

BlueStar
December 7th, 2009, 02:02 PM
I didn't realise that theory had been discounted. it was a very recent publication I saw it in. But I guess even the world's 'greatest minds' are only really guessing. Personally I can relate to the ancient notion of the inbreath and outbreath of Brahma. I do believe that eventually everything in the phenomenal world will return to its source. There's no up without down and no form exists forever. That is just my intuitive understand of it.

I definitely agree that past and future and ultimately illusions. There is just one simultaneous NOW, being experienced by us in linear fashion.

Lion Spirit Walker
December 8th, 2009, 04:10 AM
Shiva returning those who have yet to break free of karma
to a state of sleep, for a time.
Even the Divas are made to sleep, for a time.