PDA

View Full Version : What made you smile today? (pt2)

Pages : [1] 2

Narnia
November 15th, 2009, 01:14 PM
The warm feeling and excitement in the pit of your stomach that comes with finding out the one your falling for feels the same way about you equally as much if not moreso...:two hearts:

Sweet! :girl_yes3 (1):

SoulChild
November 15th, 2009, 01:18 PM
The warm feeling and excitement in the pit of your stomach that comes with finding out the one your falling for feels the same way about you equally as much if not moreso...:two hearts:

Congratulations Gen!

SoulChild
November 15th, 2009, 01:25 PM
There could be a lot of changes in math, because math tends to progress along with science.
There may be a need for a new math...but If there is, I think it will probably be an add-on to the summa we now have.
A new quantum math dealing with the human mind could be in order...maybe a new type of chaotic math will be contained.
Do you think a deterministic order can be found within the microcosm of chaos? Or will we still be swimming within the sea of probability?

Nathan

My childrens math seems to already be different. the truth is, it is not different...they are just teaching the kids to solve it in different ways. Sometimes when I look at my kids math, I just sit there starring...like, okay, what do I do? So, I teach my children that it is important to pay attention to the lesson inclass....so they can teach me, and show me how to do it when they get home....then I can help! hehe....so, I find myself going to the internet alot...just to get some examples. when I look closely at several examples, I can get it and help my children. It is amazing...because I thought I was good with math...but, as I got older, it just got worse. Yet, I found that if I practice I could be good....but, it seems math takes lots of brain power, and with all the data and nonsense of everyday life...I don't know how to concentrate and allow for math to set me free....:girl_yes3 (1):

Logio
November 15th, 2009, 04:17 PM
My childrens math seems to already be different. the truth is, it is not different...they are just teaching the kids to solve it in different ways. Sometimes when I look at my kids math, I just sit there starring...like, okay, what do I do? So, I teach my children that it is important to pay attention to the lesson inclass....so they can teach me, and show me how to do it when they get home....then I can help! hehe....so, I find myself going to the internet alot...just to get some examples. when I look closely at several examples, I can get it and help my children. It is amazing...because I thought I was good with math...but, as I got older, it just got worse. Yet, I found that if I practice I could be good....but, it seems math takes lots of brain power, and with all the data and nonsense of everyday life...I don't know how to concentrate and allow for math to set me free....:girl_yes3 (1):

To keep witht he thread: that makes me smile today. :)

I think math is like anything else learned; it takes practice. If one does it everyday will be very easy -- as long as one doesn't jump too far ahead of what he knows.

Nathan

Stargazer
November 17th, 2009, 07:17 AM
http://i.imagehost.org/0245/image007.jpg
:monkey:

Lion Spirit Walker
November 17th, 2009, 08:07 AM
The realization that it is in fact up to ME.
Through it all it's up to me, and I like that.
:cool.3:

Lion Spirit Walker
November 18th, 2009, 03:03 AM
Everything.
And it was all very cool. :)

Narnia
November 24th, 2009, 01:07 PM
_Mw7L1jJv-M

This had me smiling and laughing ... kids are so fun! :girl_yes3 (1):

ENJOY!! :)

Also, had me thinking of Peter and Kiera's cute button Seryn, and SoulChild's cool kiddies, and Maik's little girl who still has yet to show up, and Chad's cute kids too! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
November 24th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Coming here.
I love you all. Your wonderful.
:radar.1:

Narnia
November 24th, 2009, 10:05 PM
Coming here.
I love you all. Your wonderful.
:radar.1:

Hey - I feel the same way .... go figure! :) :two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
November 24th, 2009, 10:12 PM
Okay. Now I get to double post.
Dearest Sphinx gave me a warm heart felt chuckle with the thought of how wonderful she is.
Thank you very much my dear friend.

Lion Spirit Walker
November 26th, 2009, 12:48 AM
A comment made by my home health aid.
She is in her later twenties, studying to become a registered nurse while raising a young son.
She is naturally beautiful and wears no makeup what so ever.
Her energy clearly expresses self confidence and strength as I've only rarely seen before.
She stated, "When you get a group of women together in the same office, they become a vicious bunch of vipers."
LOL. My jaw hit the ground. I couldn't believe she had said that. Wow.
I humbly bow to all of you self cofident, strong women out there. :Boy_yes3:

Narnia
November 26th, 2009, 02:24 AM
What made me smile today? Well - a number of things, receiving a wonderful email, seeing new art, and doing my job here on MW! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
November 26th, 2009, 02:30 AM
Hehehe.
I hope I was able to post something that you had to delete.
Hehehe.
:biglaugh.2:

Narnia
November 26th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Hehehe.
I hope I was able to post something that you had to delete.
Hehehe.

HA! Not yet .... :drink:

Narnia
November 26th, 2009, 02:08 PM
A comment made by my home health aid.
She is in her later twenties, studying to become a registered nurse while raising a young son.
She is naturally beautiful and wears no makeup what so ever.
Her energy clearly expresses self confidence and strength as I've only rarely seen before.
She stated, "When you get a group of women together in the same office, they become a vicious bunch of vipers."
LOL. My jaw hit the ground. I couldn't believe she had said that. Wow.
I humbly bow to all of you self cofident, strong women out there. :Boy_yes3:

That is cool and thank you for sharing that Michael! Girls ROCK!! :girl_yes3 (1):

brother
November 26th, 2009, 04:01 PM
my family...... :)

All my family.

Jordan
November 26th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Oz3VNC3xd9g

Kiran
November 26th, 2009, 08:26 PM
my family...... :)

All my family.

((((((HUGS)))))):two hearts:

Rana
November 28th, 2009, 09:42 AM
... when i open my emails i get updates from the MW ..and cracked up laughing at Gollums latest installement of our collaboration story .. geez i nearly fell off my chair with tears of laughter in my eyes !! felt SO GOOD to belly laugh from the spirit out ~!

Mr. Brightside
November 28th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Glad you enjoyed it Rana ;) blame Nathan for bringing the Monty Pythoness out in me lol..

The collaboration story is coming along nicely, I want to see it made into a movie :laugh:

Narnia
November 28th, 2009, 01:31 PM
... when i open my emails i get updates from the MW ..and cracked up laughing at Gollums latest installement of our collaboration story .. geez i nearly fell off my chair with tears of laughter in my eyes !! felt SO GOOD to belly laugh from the spirit out ~!

Oh good - I am sooo glad I am not the only one that, that happens too .... HA-HA-HA!!

MystEerieUsOne
November 28th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Watching a Paul McCartney in New York concert.

The man's about 3 years away from 70 and hard to find any difference between then and now. His concert is fabulous. Looks great, too.

Sure must give a lot of today's artists hope for a long career! :cute.3:

Also watched The Beatles on Record, which was recently on tv also (both dvr'd).

I really miss George and John. They knew what I knew. :two hearts:

Logio
November 29th, 2009, 02:47 AM
Glad you enjoyed it Rana ;) blame Nathan for bringing the Monty Pythoness out in me lol..

Creativity can be fun!

The collaboration story is coming along nicely, I want to see it made into a movie :laugh:

hmmm, pretty bizarre...maybe it could be made into an independent film...perhaps we could call it "Hollywood Acid Trip". LOL!

Nathan

Rana
November 29th, 2009, 03:05 AM
.. hey yeah ..we can use the penguins in that MW family here ont he board .. hee hee ..

Narnia
November 30th, 2009, 07:23 PM
This economy has been such a roller coaster - Paul has had a hard time trying to find steady work for a loooong time. He was commenting to me the other day how 'There are no ads in the paper for carpentry!'. Well, I, myself, could not believe this so, I did some of my nifty online researching and found some carpentry ads, which Paul inquired about. And today, Paul met with one of the businesses and got the job!

What made me smile was, after the fact - Paul said to me ... 'You've always been my lucky charm.' ... *he-he* ... :girl_yes3 (1):

Mr. Brightside
December 1st, 2009, 12:55 AM
This economy has been such a roller coaster - Paul has had a hard time trying to find steady work for a loooong time. He was commenting to me the other day how 'There are no ads in the paper for carpentry!'. Well, I, myself, could not believe this so, I did some of my nifty online researching and found some carpentry ads, which Paul inquired about. And today, Paul met with one of the businesses and got the job!

What made me smile was, after the fact - Paul said to me ... 'You've always been my lucky charm.' ... *he-he* ... :girl_yes3 (1):

That is fantastic news about Pauls new Job, I am so pleased for him (and you) well done.. :)

It makes a nice change to hear of people finding jobs instead of getting laid off

God's Toy
December 1st, 2009, 09:48 AM
yep that's wonderful news polly!!!

just goes to show you your creativity does not end with paint.

Lion Spirit Walker
December 2nd, 2009, 12:26 AM
Very cool.
That was a nice smile. :)
Tyvm.

Mr B
December 2nd, 2009, 02:47 AM
Great stuff dear Polly.... and Paul too of course!!! :Boy_yes3:

You know what made me smile right now?

That i am entering the thrird month of non smoking!!!! Yep, it's almost 3 months ago that i quit with smoking. :drink: :cool.3:

Kiran
December 2nd, 2009, 08:51 AM
Great stuff dear Polly.... and Paul too of course!!! :Boy_yes3:

That i am entering the thrird month of non smoking!!!! Yep, it's almost 3 months ago that i quit with smoking. :drink: :cool.3:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Well done Maik!! I am very happy for you honey :)
HUGS

Narnia
December 2nd, 2009, 01:03 PM

GREAT STUFF INDEED! Congratulations dearest - every step is a feat unto itself! :giveheart

Kiran
December 2nd, 2009, 01:30 PM
Receiving a handmade card with two beautiful drawn and coloured in frogs all the way from Colorado from a little girl "who doesn't know me but thinks I am cool!! "
Have a big sappy cheesy grin on my face now:bump-1:

(Thanks Aurora ;))

Narnia
December 2nd, 2009, 02:00 PM
Receiving a handmade card with two beautiful drawn and coloured in frogs all the way from Colorado from a little girl "who doesn't know me but thinks I am cool!! "
Have a big sappy cheesy grin on my face now:bump-1:

(Thanks Aurora ;))

Simply awesome!

HA! That gave me a big smile too - your heart reaches far and wide my dear - plus, I know you're cool!!

Kiran
December 2nd, 2009, 03:05 PM
Simply awesome!

HA! That gave me a big smile too - your heart reaches far and wide my dear - plus, I know you're cool!!

Thanks Polly :) pretty cool yourself honey :D
HUGS:two hearts:

Narnia
December 5th, 2009, 01:55 AM
Hearing Michael's (Psyche) voice for the first time! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
December 5th, 2009, 01:58 AM
And yours also brought a big smile to my face as well my dear friend.
:)

Rana
December 5th, 2009, 05:25 AM
i know that feeling of relief for you both polly ..good work. had a HUGE day at work today .. is all good xx

Rana
December 5th, 2009, 05:41 AM
yesterday the great ocean road was shut for 5 hours for a major bike ride ,so matt and i buzzed into town to try and get ahead of christmas shopping (hmm) anyw ay we were getting bored and decided we will go and check out the local budhist temple in the bush ..we had to walk down a long bush road to get there after parking ..there was only one car there and two signs one poiting you to the library/shop the other the office which is also a house.we headed to the shop ..no one there ..matt says lets just look inside looks like they are out. this honey bee starts buzzing in his ear and following him as if it will sting him ..he dives off the porch running and shaking his head ..i was frozen in laughter it looked so funny ..hes trying to pull his jumper off and is stuck in it ..then a monk comes out of the house ..also laughing ..looking at the scene ..ohhh man ive been laughing about it all day ..

Lion Spirit Walker
December 6th, 2009, 06:52 AM
That was very appreciated. Hehehe
Tyvm.
:mask.1:

Stargazer
December 11th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Ths SMS frm ma frnd.......

"Life hs so mch 2 teach us,1 famous chinese poet said "Singliyo chuva chongloma cyiana sung una sevol chee haa" realy hrt tuching na?....I almost cried ! "

Genesis
December 11th, 2009, 02:38 PM
A few things. But probably the biggest is getting to see Tzvika again today! It's been 4 years! London first, now NYC... I think its an unplanned plan to explore all the worlds biggest cities together... hahahaha.

Cool beans!:drink:

Narnia
December 11th, 2009, 03:20 PM
A few things. But probably the biggest is getting to see Tzvika again today! It's been 4 years! London first, now NYC... I think its an unplanned plan to explore all the worlds biggest cities together... hahahaha.

Cool beans!:drink:

Oh that is just too dang cool! Have a fabulous fantastic crazy loving time with your unplanning plans!! :drink:

Tzvika welcome to the States!! :girl_yes3 (1):

Narnia
December 11th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Hey Genesis! I have an idea ... maybe you and Tzvika could do a voice recording together ... if you have a mo to do such a thing ... that would be just too darn awesome and remember singing is optional! *he-he* :)

Logio
December 11th, 2009, 09:29 PM
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs009.snc1/2869_1081375802766_1477465151_30374826_4960655_s.jpg

it began when i was a troubled teenager in rural france. some wild "friends" coerced me into a tub of warm, sudsy water--for "kicks", they said. they thought it hilarious when i couldn't get OUT! i've spent a fortune on therapists, gurus, spiritual healers, psychoanalysts--NOTHING works! mother of mercy, give me the... inner strength to get out of this tub--PLEASE!!!!

-Claudette Colbert

Narnia
December 13th, 2009, 01:16 AM
7E-47VmFopE

ENJOY!! :)

Genesis
December 13th, 2009, 03:22 AM
Okay.. so it wasnt the other day. It was today. Seeing Tzvika standing in from of Duane Reade looking lost... was nice. LOL. We ate some NYC pizza then went to Rockerfeller Plaza to see the tree... was nice :) He took a picture of us in Time's Square.. just waiting for him to send it over and I will post it here :)

brother
December 13th, 2009, 03:38 AM
who is Tzvika Gen?

:) I can feel your beaming

Genesis
December 13th, 2009, 11:08 AM
An Amazing friend (http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/member.php?u=40). We go back years... from the old Enigma forum to here.

brother
December 15th, 2009, 02:33 AM
ahh... very cool Gen:)

Hugs to you both:laugh:

Glad you both had a good time together

Mr. Brightside
December 15th, 2009, 03:09 PM
A beautiful painting of Pollys

The love and compassion of Lorri

A cheese and pickle sandwich

Mr B
December 20th, 2009, 02:12 PM
Whoooooooohooooooo!!!!! Snow!!!! Finally we got SNOW!!!! :drink::Hbounce:Teambouncing::hyper2:

Now let's hope it will stay and we have a white christmas again after all those years. :cute.3:

So yeah, that's what made me smile today.

Narnia
December 20th, 2009, 02:27 PM
Waking up in my hometown of Pittsburgh PA!! :girl_yes3 (1):

Mr. Brightside
December 20th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Whoooooooohooooooo!!!!! Snow!!!! Finally we got SNOW!!!! :drink::Hbounce:Teambouncing::hyper2:

Now let's hope it will stay and we have a white christmas again after all those years. :cute.3:

So yeah, that's what made me smile today.

Its been snowing here pretty heavily for the last few days also, I am hoping the same thing Maik, a white christmas would be be way cool, I cannot remember the last time it snowed at christmas, Im keeping my fingers crossed for us ;)

Walking home earlier and the sun was setting over the snowy landscape, It looked magical.

Mr. Brightside
December 20th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Waking up in my hometown of Pittsburgh PA!! :girl_yes3 (1):

Happy Homecoming, Have fun :)

Lion Spirit Walker
December 22nd, 2009, 12:07 AM
Love has had me smiling all day. It's wonderful.
My Love to each of you here at MW.
:Boy_yes3:

Kiran
December 22nd, 2009, 09:07 AM
And my love to you too:two hearts:

God's Toy
December 22nd, 2009, 10:11 PM
Getting back on line after a month of hit and miss made me smile :)

Lion Spirit Walker
December 29th, 2009, 02:22 AM
Yahoo! Slurp Spiders.
Hehehehehehehe
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/heather-banana-spider.jpg

Narnia
December 30th, 2009, 12:40 AM
Being home!! :girl_yes3 (1):

Lion Spirit Walker
December 30th, 2009, 12:54 AM
Sharing this time and space with each of you.
A smile of the heart. :)

SoulChild
December 30th, 2009, 08:59 PM
My fourth year wedding anniversary today...and 10 years in a relationship! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
December 31st, 2009, 12:40 AM
Wow.
Dearest Elizabeth, your being of a solid foundation is indeed impressive.
Continue to shine bright my dear friend. Your glow is truly wonderous.

:Boy_yes3:

God's Toy
January 1st, 2010, 12:50 AM
My fourth year wedding anniversary today...and 10 years in a relationship! :)

Awww thats really cool. Congrats my friend, heres to many more.

(as the boozs starts to hit me now after a few beers and odd looking drops of the strong stuff)

happy new year all thats what makes me smile!

Mr B
January 1st, 2010, 02:08 AM
Congrats SoulChild!!!:drink::cute.3:
Like GT said... Here's to many more. :drink:

What made me smile? That i'm drinking a beer with GT at the momenet live over Windows live messenger... except he and his lovely wife are on somekind of weird, good green stuff. :drink::cute.3::biglaugh.2::drink:

Narnia
January 1st, 2010, 02:13 AM
Yes - yes, Congratulations to you dear SoulChild - may you have many more years to follow! :) :drink:

Congrats SoulChild!!!:drink::cute.3:
Like GT said... Here's to many more. :drink:

What made me smile? That i'm drinking a beer with GT at the momenet live over Windows live messenger... except he and his lovely wife are on somekind of weird, good green stuff. :drink::cute.3::biglaugh.2::drink:

I am totally jealous! Mann, how did you get to be so lucky! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
January 1st, 2010, 02:26 AM
What has me smiling is the preceeding messages.
Hahahahaha.

Narnia
January 1st, 2010, 02:36 AM
What has me smiling is the preceeding messages.
Hahahahaha.

HA! Me too!

GT and Maik ----------> :drink:

Lion Spirit Walker
January 1st, 2010, 02:44 AM
Also considering the message scrolling acrossed the top, "It's Coming." and that there is some drinking involved is very amusing.
Hehehehee.

Mr B
January 1st, 2010, 02:54 AM
I am totally jealous! Mann, how did you get to be so lucky! :)

Very simple..... I chat away sometimes on Windows Live Messenger with GT after i asked him a few months ago if i could add him to my contacts.

If you want to, open a Windows Live account (hotmail account) fire up Windows Live Messenger and sign in with your Windows Live/hotmail account. If you wanna add me just look at my profile ---> Contact Info for my MSN thingie. :drink::cute.3:

By the way..... Cheers sweetheart :drink: :drinks :drink:

Mr B
January 1st, 2010, 02:58 AM
Also considering the message scrolling acrossed the top, "It's Coming." and that there is some drinking involved is very amusing.
Hehehehee.

LOL!!!!! You're right about that... it is very amusing. :biglaugh.2:

Lion Spirit Walker
January 1st, 2010, 03:31 AM
Hahahaha!
I figured it out....LOLLOL.
What's coming is a membership fee. Hahahahaha!!!
:biglaugh.2:-

Genesis
January 1st, 2010, 08:17 AM
Memories :)

God's Toy
January 1st, 2010, 01:14 PM
Hahahaha!
I figured it out....LOLLOL.
What's coming is a membership fee. Hahahahaha!!!
:biglaugh.2:-

NOOOO!!! Hell we don't even have advertising here let alone membership fees! (How many sites can say that?)

see the thing is you may have missed it but there was loads more to that message you just had to wait...

But as I'm here, whats coming is a brand new board!

Hoping to get it set up today!

God's Toy
January 1st, 2010, 01:17 PM
Very simple..... I chat away sometimes on Windows Live Messenger with GT after i asked him a few months ago if i could add him to my contacts.

If you want to, open a Windows Live account (hotmail account) fire up Windows Live Messenger and sign in with your Windows Live/hotmail account. If you wanna add me just look at my profile

Yep as Mr B said you can chat to me anytime on MSN, Yahoo or Skype just drop me a note with your info and I'll add you in.

Offer open to anyone who wants in. ;) :girl_yes3 (1):

Narnia
January 1st, 2010, 02:33 PM
Waking up to a new decade full of great possibilities and wondrous change!! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
January 2nd, 2010, 01:05 AM
Coming in here and finding all these fun changes.
Hahaha. I'm going to have fun with this.
Thank you very much G.T. Well done. :Boy_yes3:

Narnia
January 2nd, 2010, 02:14 AM
Memories :)

I adore these photos - I can see the lurve for sure! :giveheart

Lion Spirit Walker
January 2nd, 2010, 02:17 AM
I agree. A shared 'Heart Smile'. Very cool.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 3rd, 2010, 02:14 AM
All the wonderful changes here at MW (2.0).
Well done. Well done.

Genesis
January 4th, 2010, 09:22 AM
This.
http://verydemotivational.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/129042947290255574.jpg
http://verydemotivational.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/129046544509030726.jpg
http://verydemotivational.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/129044501967390534.jpg
http://verydemotivational.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/129032245949552641.jpg

patrik.
January 4th, 2010, 10:32 AM
When I surfed in and saw MW 2.0, fantastic work!

Tzvika
January 6th, 2010, 04:32 PM
When i saw that i'm off friday and saturday. God my life is sad...
:D
BTW, i like the new forum too, and surprisingly enough even the default theme looks great.

God's Toy
January 6th, 2010, 04:54 PM
When I awoke this morning to find Snow everywhere... No WORK for me!!!

Narnia
January 11th, 2010, 07:13 PM
Having a lovely chat with a dear friend! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
January 12th, 2010, 12:38 AM
Today has been a wonderful day full of joy, laughter, and smiles.
But coming in here is always the absolute Best.

Kiran
January 12th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Seeing goats appearing on messenger during a chat with a dear friend! ;)

Narnia
January 15th, 2010, 08:44 PM
Receiving the below message from a friend on facebook made me smile today! :)

'Pearls of Wisdom': January 15 at 2:22pm
Polly, I love your posts. They always lift me up and I wonder; how do you stay so positive?

Also, I found the time it was sent rather interesting too .... :blink:

Lion Spirit Walker
January 16th, 2010, 01:38 AM
Dear Polly's post gave me a warm smile.
And despite having pulmonary issues, dancing with my baby, Psy.

:two hearts:

Kiran
January 16th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Get well soon honey and hope you are back with us soon.
Love to you

Tzvika
January 16th, 2010, 08:00 PM
My niece - Noya - which means 'beauty of God' in hebrew
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm212/yauluhim/19854_256698843873_763043873_316197.jpg
God, i'm getting soft in my old age :D

Rana
January 22nd, 2010, 07:54 AM
..awww this picture of your niece xx

Kiran
January 22nd, 2010, 09:19 AM
Seeing dear friends return to us here :)

Kiran
January 22nd, 2010, 09:20 AM
Seeing dear friends return to us here :):two hearts:

Narnia
January 28th, 2010, 10:54 PM
Having a fun and productive day in the studio!! :)

Rana
January 29th, 2010, 11:51 AM
receiving a special message from the universe via a special friend here xx thankyou to you both ..as well as the lesson received from the wisdom that is lorri xx

Mr B
March 12th, 2010, 06:34 PM
The smile of our little angel is what made me smile today.... Big time!!! :)

little bird
March 12th, 2010, 11:29 PM
The smile of our little angel is what made me smile today.... Big time!!! :)
I don't think anyone could compete with that!

Narnia
March 28th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Being carded today ... for not looking my age!! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
April 8th, 2010, 11:46 PM
[The post by Narnia, just above. hehehhee. cool]

Feeling alive. :)

Mr. Brightside
April 9th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Being carded today ... for not looking my age!! :)

People say to me i dont look my age but the grey hairs are taking hold

Should I dye it to make me look younger,

http://www.lancewhite.net/GREEN_HAIR_op_399x600.jpg

No I dont think so :)

Narnia
April 9th, 2010, 06:14 PM
People say to me i dont look my age but the grey hairs are taking hold

Yes - it seems like the gray hairs are attempting to infiltrate my hair too ..... AHHH!! NOOOOoooooooo!!

Should I dye it to make me look younger,

http://www.lancewhite.net/GREEN_HAIR_op_399x600.jpg

No I dont think so :)

Oh, I am so glad you feel that way ... you had me worried there a few very long seconds!! :D

Besides men with salt n pepper hair tend to be really dashing anyways .... it has this effect ----> Girl_in_love .... on women! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
April 10th, 2010, 01:27 AM
Hehehehehe.
Hahahahahahaha.
You are both crazy. LOLLOL.

Lion Spirit Walker
April 11th, 2010, 01:29 AM
Hehe.
NEW FORUMS.
:) :) :)

Genesis
April 21st, 2010, 08:58 AM
Temperate weather. Hookah under the stars...tunes playing and intimate touches...mmmm....good day.

Tzvika
April 22nd, 2010, 03:11 PM
This E-Mail notofication i got from CDBaby.com:

Your CDs have been gently taken from our CD Baby shelves with sterilized contamination-free gloves and placed onto a satin pillow.
A team of 50 employees inspected your CDs and polished them to make sure they were in the best possible condition before mailing.
Our packing specialist from Japan lit a candle and a hush fell over the crowd as he put your CDs into the finest gold-lined box that money can buy.
We all had a wonderful celebration afterwards and the whole party marched down the street to the post office where the entire town of Portland waved "Bon Voyage!" to your package, on its way to you, in our private CD Baby jet on this day, April 21, 2010.
We hope you had a wonderful time shopping at CD Baby. In commemoration, we have placed your picture on our wall as "Customer of the Year." We're all exhausted but can't wait for you to come back to CDBABY.COM!!

Mr. Brightside
April 22nd, 2010, 06:03 PM
That made me smile too Tzvika :), Now that's what I call customer service lol

God's Toy
April 22nd, 2010, 06:08 PM
Yep thats a good one alright. I remember getting the same last year from them.

little bird
April 23rd, 2010, 12:12 AM
What made me smile today was something freaky. An old school friend added me as a friend on Facebook. Anyway, I accepted her and we got chatting for a few mins having a quick catch up and discussing meeting up in a couple of weeks and that was that. Freaky thing was, as I was heading into college, who did I bump into on my way? Yup - you guessed it. My school friend who I'd been chatting to earlier. She even said it herself how freaky it was. You'd swear we were stalking one another. But it made us both smile. It was clearly fate that we reconnect.

Genesis
April 23rd, 2010, 06:10 AM
I love it when stuff like that happens. Awesome Kiera :)

Mr. Brightside
April 23rd, 2010, 01:34 PM
A Dalek is an emotionless killing machine from Dr Who but now they have changed them into retro muliti coloured odd shaped machines that look about as scary as a teletubby, I half expected them to start dancing when they appeared in last weeks episode..

Anyway my granddaughter made me smile this morning creating pink and bright yellow Daleks

Dalek Colour Creator (http://www.thedoctorwhosite.co.uk/features/victory-dalek-colour-changer/)

Narnia
May 3rd, 2010, 01:12 PM
Remembering last night's walk and dinner with my sister!! She's so funny, smart and cool, that it makes me smile and to feel very lucky to have her as my sister and friend! :)

Mr. Brightside
May 4th, 2010, 10:08 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/Saltwater1000/mommy.jpg

Mr. Brightside
May 4th, 2010, 10:17 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/n3s7n.jpg

Lion Spirit Walker
May 4th, 2010, 10:51 PM
Our dear friend 'Gollum's' new avitar. Hahahahahaha. Lolllolollol. Hehehehe.
Toooo funny. Love it.

Mr. Brightside
May 4th, 2010, 11:23 PM
Well it was a choice between that one or Gollum and Mr Bean won out in the end ;), there is a site somewhere were you can Avatar yourself I might have a go.

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/66500/Gollum-Avatar--66821.jpg

Narnia
May 5th, 2010, 12:36 AM
there is a site somewhere were you can Avatar yourself I might have a go.

Sounds like you would have fun with that! :D *he-he*

Lion Spirit Walker
May 6th, 2010, 01:51 AM
The sincere glowing smiles of those who I had interacted with in passing through-out my day.
Heart-lights. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
May 7th, 2010, 11:40 PM
The wonder that is my now.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 10th, 2010, 05:15 AM
Psy, my cockatoo playing on my computer keyboard. LOLLOL.

Narnia
May 10th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Seeing a New Member to MW ... always makes me smile!!! :)

A-one
May 10th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Today I was smiling since I was able to help a man who got stuck with his small "mowing &/or cleaning van" across the pavement. I and a taxidriver nearby did push the car and, yep it was ok again! :)

Oh and a few days I also smiled since I helped a ducks family (incl their small children/chickens) to cross over the street, by letting the cars stop.. :)

Kiran
May 10th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Seeing my japanese maple very happy now she has been repotted....finally!!! Working in the sun all day in my garden was a real treat for me :)

God's Toy
May 10th, 2010, 06:24 PM
Seeing a New Member to MW ... always makes me smile!!! :)

Add another to that one Polly! (BIG Smile!)

Narnia
May 10th, 2010, 07:15 PM
Add another to that one Polly! (BIG Smile!)

Cool!! Wicked Big Smile!! :D

God's Toy
May 10th, 2010, 07:59 PM
This!

Oh and it's real, we use this in work!

http://static.pixelpipe.com/776132e4-46dc-42a5-89e8-0efdfbe4ee77_m.jpg

Logio
May 10th, 2010, 11:17 PM
I found a little bird that fell out of a nest. When I went to pick up the bird it tweeted a bit. It's strange but a lot of birds (about 10 or 15) were hovering around sqwaking (sp) for their little bird. I put it in a bag and climbed up the tree and put it back in the nest. I was afraid the mother would abanden it, but she soon returned to take care of it.

Narnia
May 11th, 2010, 12:02 AM
I found a little bird that fell out of a nest. When I went to pick up the bird it tweeted a bit. It's strange but a lot of birds (about 10 or 15) were hovering around sqwaking (sp) for their little bird. I put it in a bag and climbed up the tree and put it back in the nest. I was afraid the mother would abanden it, but she soon returned to take care of it.

Your story dear Nathan ... made me smile ... thanks for sharing! :)

Oh and the spelling you're looking for is ... Squawk(ing). :)

Lion Spirit Walker
May 11th, 2010, 12:32 AM
Nathan's post also gave me a warm fuzzy smile. Well done my friend, well done.

Logio
May 12th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Your story dear Nathan ... made me smile ... thanks for sharing! :)

Oh and the spelling you're looking for is ... Squawk(ing). :)

Thanks! I don't know why I have a problem with that word. I could have easily Googled it, but I didn't feel like it. lol.

Logio
May 12th, 2010, 03:22 PM
Nathan's post also gave me a warm fuzzy smile. Well done my friend, well done.

Me too, thinking back at it. Thanks!

Kiran
May 12th, 2010, 04:10 PM
Listening into a conversation made me chuckle ;) I just love 'cheeky' boys!!! :D

Logio
May 16th, 2010, 06:14 AM
I am now a 32-Degree Mason in the Scottish Rite. :)

Nathan

Narnia
May 16th, 2010, 01:05 PM

Nathan

Hey that's great ... good for you Nathan!! Congratulations!! :)

Logio
May 16th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Hey that's great ... good for you Nathan!! Congratulations!! :)

Thanks! Now, like Chess, it's going to take me a lifetime to learn. ;)

Lion Spirit Walker
May 16th, 2010, 10:11 PM
Use your natural abilities of intuition and adaptation and all will be well.
Good job my friend.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 16th, 2010, 11:01 PM
Psy, my cockatoo getting crazy with me. LOL.

Mr. Brightside
May 17th, 2010, 01:27 AM
The wonderful people of this forum ;)

Narnia
May 17th, 2010, 01:29 AM
The wonderful people of this forum ;)

*he-he* ... that just tickles me pink!! :)

God's Toy
May 17th, 2010, 09:34 PM

Nathan

Yes Nate thats good news indeed! Congrats to you my friend :)

Logio
May 18th, 2010, 05:11 AM
Yes Nate thats good news indeed! Congrats to you my friend :)

Thank you, Peter. Maybe I'll check out the Irish Grand Lodge one of these days.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 18th, 2010, 05:35 AM
I'm guessing your lodge has a formal kilt, yes?

Lion Spirit Walker
May 18th, 2010, 09:21 AM
A warm heart smile while chatting with a truly good person in Kenya. It's very good to find hope where you least expect to find it.
We spoke of HIV/AIDS in Africa and the lack of tolerance toward homosexuals. And yet despite such hardships, this persons heart was warm.

Logio
May 19th, 2010, 09:10 PM
I'm guessing your lodge has a formal kilt, yes?

We don't wear kilts in my Lodge, but some Masonic organizations do, such as 'The Knights of St. Andrew.'

Mr B
May 24th, 2010, 04:00 PM
How about i share something with you all what makes me smile every single day, even when i'm down....?

Well... here ya go and smile!!!!

Narnia
May 24th, 2010, 04:03 PM
How about i share something with you all what makes me smile every single day, even when i'm down....?

Oh Maik!! Justina .... is so darling!! :) I am so happy for you my dear friend!! Thank you for sharing this lovely photo of your smiling sweetheart!

Kisses to the cute-cheeks and you and the Mrs, too! :giveheart

Mr. Brightside
May 24th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Aww what beautiful photos of your little one Maik, made me smile too, thanks for sharing them :)

Mr B
May 25th, 2010, 01:55 AM
Thanks. :) Those pics were taken a month ago. She sure can smile and laugh a lot. Me love her to bits.

Narnia
May 25th, 2010, 01:55 AM
Seeing splashes and hints of orange at every turn today!! :)

Kiran
May 25th, 2010, 09:58 AM
Wow how did I miss the pictures of Justina??? They are adorable!! She is such a cutie Maik!!
Love to yourself and Drita and a big hug for Justina.

Rana
May 25th, 2010, 02:25 PM

ohh wow that is just the cutest !! this post made me smile today xxx..

Narnia
May 31st, 2010, 10:44 PM
I have been smiling all weekend long .... big smiles coupled with lots of laughter - because I am having the best time in my Life right now!!! :)

Mr. Brightside
June 2nd, 2010, 12:39 PM
I have been smiling all weekend long .... big smiles coupled with lots of laughter - because I am having the best time in my Life right now!!! :)

Awesome, happy for you Polly ;)

God's Toy
June 2nd, 2010, 01:24 PM
yep its nice to see you beaming polly :)

God's Toy
June 2nd, 2010, 05:45 PM
This guy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNxygsLGHSQ

Samael
June 2nd, 2010, 09:04 PM
I got a book as a present from a friend yesterday that is about cocktails .. Reading names of some of them is crazy, we also went out yesterday and had a few .. I had Russian Fog and she had Strawberry Zombie :) lol

God's Toy
June 5th, 2010, 12:31 PM
This!

Well ok the one person who would enjoy this as much as me is maybe Mr B.. but YEA!!! 1700MHz Over-clock!! GO GO GO !

http://www.maemocommunity.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/n900-oc-to-1700MHz.jpg

Mr B
June 5th, 2010, 12:40 PM
You're right about that GT, i do enjoy it!!! And that's what made me smile today... Thanks for sharing!!! :)

Woohoo!!!

Narnia
June 15th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Waking in the stillness of the morning with closed eyes and hearing my inner voice quietly calling to me with the morning mantra ... 'I Love Life, I Love Myself' .... and opening my eyes to see the beautiful Sunlight hiding behind the curtin ... waiting to be played with ... :)

TheNavigator
June 15th, 2010, 07:00 PM
My Husband :two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
June 16th, 2010, 02:43 AM
Waking in the stillness of the morning with closed eyes and hearing my inner voice quietly calling to me with the morning mantra ... 'I Love Life, I Love Myself' .... and opening my eyes to see the beautiful Sunlight hiding behind the curtin ... waiting to be played with ... :)

This is So Cool Polly. Love it. Tyvm for sharing this good medicine.

God's Toy
June 19th, 2010, 01:32 PM
Being able to move ahead with Mysterious Wisdom - facebook integration! Look out for some cool new toys to be added soon! Lets just say: Youll 'Like' it!

God's Toy
June 19th, 2010, 07:20 PM
This is a test

Lion Spirit Walker
June 19th, 2010, 09:22 PM
I certain it has real purpose, but I'm getting a good chuckle out of the testing. Hehehehe. :)
Okay. Thick me just scrolled up and saw the promise from GT for New Toys. Yes. We like new toys. Ty, ty, ty. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
June 19th, 2010, 09:34 PM
Right On! More test. Hehehehehe.
Okay, honestly this is myself behaving. Hahahahahahahaha.
RIGHT........
Rock On!!!
LOLLOL.

Lion Spirit Walker
June 26th, 2010, 12:22 AM
Life..... :)

Kiran
June 28th, 2010, 09:20 PM
Being back home with my friends and family here :D Love you guys so much :)

Mr. Brightside
July 21st, 2010, 03:18 PM
On my home yesterday I watched a man taking a cockatoo for a walk around the outside of a couple of tower blocks in a local town, everybody stopped to stare at the bird, The man just walked by oblivious to everyone with a smile on his face. It was one of those situations were everybody is rushing about to work, school, shopping ect.. and something out of the oridinary just stops people in their tracks.

http://fs5k.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/cockatoo.jpg

Lion Spirit Walker
July 23rd, 2010, 04:34 AM
Coming into this thread I was thinking I would honestly state that my Crazy Cockatoo has been making me smile all day. And then seeing the post by Gollum. Tyvm my dear friend for the wonderful smile, from both my cockatoo and I. :) :)

Narnia
July 26th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Is it just me or are all the wildflowers a little extra special this year ?

This post by a friend on fb ... made me smile! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
July 27th, 2010, 12:06 AM
Feeling goofy today. It's had me smiling all day long. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
July 27th, 2010, 11:26 PM
Waltzing gently with my cockatoo while listening to a wonderful Russian classical piece of music that dear Jordon had posted.
Good stuff.

Lion Spirit Walker
August 2nd, 2010, 10:45 PM
A very dear person to me sharing something very amazing. :)

Narnia
August 5th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Instant messaging ... with a very dear friend!! :giveheart

Lion Spirit Walker
August 7th, 2010, 05:41 AM
Life....

Narnia
August 8th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Well, technically this happened yesterday ... but having a nice chat on the phone with a ftiend ....no, make that 2 friends!!

Oh!? I think I hear the first bird starting to twitter .... I love how birds can just break out into song at 4:36am ..... :)

Lion Spirit Walker
August 9th, 2010, 02:13 AM
:) Narnia's post regrding the wake up call of some song birds. Much appreciated.
I've often chuckled to myself while thinking how someone needs to reset the alarm clock of the robins here. :)

Narnia
August 9th, 2010, 02:27 AM
I've often chuckled to myself while thinking how someone needs to reset the alarm clock of the robins here. :)

Oh .... how I agree with you!!! :biglaugh.2:

and the Gray Cat Birds too!!

Lion Spirit Walker
August 10th, 2010, 07:23 AM
My crazy cockatoo. :)

Narnia
August 11th, 2010, 12:49 AM
Well ... this happened the other day ... but I received a compliment from a friend .... saying 'I think you are the tops!' ...... never received that one before ... so it made me smile! :)

Kiran
August 11th, 2010, 10:40 AM
A beautiful dawn....

Lion Spirit Walker
August 12th, 2010, 12:31 AM
Being Crazy-Happy...
Hehehehe.

Lion Spirit Walker
August 16th, 2010, 01:03 AM
Coming in here.... Good medicine. :)

Shalott
August 16th, 2010, 03:20 PM
After yesterday's insufferable heat & humidity (to this Northie Chick) there is a wonderful breeze coming through. Hubby and I sat outside on our beach this morning before he left for work and just took in the beautiful sights. The lake is really white capping today and the sky is a gorgeous light blue with a few puffy white clouds accenting it. I am so spoiled with this view of my most favourite lake in the whole world :)

Mr. Brightside
August 17th, 2010, 07:34 PM
After yesterday's insufferable heat & humidity (to this Northie Chick) there is a wonderful breeze coming through. Hubby and I sat outside on our beach this morning before he left for work and just took in the beautiful sights. The lake is really white capping today and the sky is a gorgeous light blue with a few puffy white clouds accenting it. I am so spoiled with this view of my most favourite lake in the whole world :)

Wow that sounds fantastic :)

A sweet email from a good friend made me smile ;)

Narnia
August 17th, 2010, 09:15 PM
A few things have made me smile today so far ...

1. receiving emails from dear friends! :)

2. a chat on the phone with my sister this morning ... :)

3. and long .... looong chat with my best friend ... :)

4. and my best friend thinks I should move to Ireland! ... :)

5. and a sleepy Shadow stumbling out of my closet! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
August 18th, 2010, 06:18 AM
Remembering True Self.
Oh. And throwing a Rave while everyone is sleeping. Hehehe. :)

Kiran
August 18th, 2010, 08:15 AM
Michael sneaking a rave in the cafe!! lollol

God's Toy
August 18th, 2010, 09:37 AM
A
...and my best friend thinks I should move to Ireland! ... :)

what she said!

Hell I think you all should move here, it would make the meetup handy!

Still it would be really cool to see you set yourself up this side of the water. Just think of all those Lighthouse paintings waiting to be done!

Narnia
August 18th, 2010, 01:30 PM
what she said!

Hell I think you all should move here, it would make the meetup handy!

Still it would be really cool to see you set yourself up this side of the water. Just think of all those Lighthouse paintings waiting to be done!

Oh my ... if I moved to Ireland ... somehow I don't think I could contain myself .... (in my heart of hearts ... I think that is what 'I' need!)!! I think I would move to Killarney or to one of the beautiful little villages on one of the stunning 5 peninsulas of Ireland!

Ireland has called to me since I was kid ...... hm!? :)

Thanks Peter for the warm smile! :)

Shalott
August 18th, 2010, 04:01 PM
:laugh We went for my second ultrasound yesterday to see how the baby was making out (and this is it for now, they don't like to do too many of those but they wanted this one because of problems I've had in the past) and the baby is doing VERY well. Two weeks ago at the first ultrasound they had to poke around to see if they could find him/her but he was there, all 1.40cm of him.

Fast forward to yesterday and the baby has BALLOONED!! Up to 2.38cm long, there was NO searching for this "behemoth" and that was my :eek.1: moment LOL

The :laugh moment came when the doctor suddenly exclaimed "oh!! there's the wave!" well I just about lost it on the table it looked like these boxing gloves waving at us on the ultrasound screen. Got another print out for the collection and we laughed all the way home at this "friendly" kid LOL I'm still laughing!

I know.... doesn't take much to amuse me.....

Shalott
August 18th, 2010, 04:06 PM
Ireland has called to me since I was kid ...... hm!? :)I can see why! Most of Europe has called to me since I was a kid and I always felt it was because I have kin there. My Dad and his family was born/raised in Wales, my maternal grandmother's family was from Scotland, and my maternal grandfather's mother was Irish. All things celtic inspire me and are intriguing to me.

Could be why I love Tennyson's poem so much "Lady of Shalott" as it comprises a lot of english lore (knights of the round table, lady of the lake, etc) within it.

tonytonytone
August 18th, 2010, 07:03 PM
My very first smile for the day came at 6pm. When I logged on to MSN and found my good friend Michael online. Didn't chat much but that was enough to make me smile. :) Love you Michael!

Lion Spirit Walker
August 21st, 2010, 12:12 AM
My dear friend Tony's post above. With loving gratitude, thank you very much. :)
My love to you as well dear Tony. :)

Narnia
September 13th, 2010, 03:37 PM
Knowing that 3 of the 'Bird's Nests in Signs' studio sketch drawings sold ... by the first person whom has ever bought a 'BNS' painting! :hyper2:)

Shalott
September 13th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Knowing that 3 of the 'Bird's Nests in Signs' studio sketch drawings sold ... by the first person whom has ever bought a 'BNS' painting! :hyper2:)

cool beans!! Good for you Polly that's gotta make you feel good :)

What is a 'BNS' painting?

Narnia
September 13th, 2010, 07:45 PM
cool beans!! Good for you Polly that's gotta make you feel good :)

Hey thanks Jenn ... and yes, it does feel good! :)

What is a 'BNS' painting?

B.N.S. stands for 'Bird's Nest in Signs' ...

These are the studio drawings that have recently sold ...

Shalott
September 13th, 2010, 09:52 PM
Hey thanks Jenn ... and yes, it does feel good! :)

B.N.S. stands for 'Bird's Nest in Signs' ...

These are the studio drawings that have recently sold ...

cool! I wasn't sure if it was an art term or not so risked looking daft by asking lol I love this series of yours - I love the "sold" photos you just posted on FB.

Shalott
September 13th, 2010, 09:53 PM
oh and something that made me smile today.... I made a vat of leek & potato soup.... it's simmering in the crock pot now... it's been getting cooler here so soup is in order for today.

I also made brownies this morning. I had one this afternoon (one square, not 1 batch lol) and it was like heaven :)

Lion Spirit Walker
September 15th, 2010, 02:09 AM
I get to return home tomorrow after my stay in the hospital. Yes! :)

Kiran
September 15th, 2010, 08:29 AM

Good to hear Michael :D
Hugs and much love to you :two hearts:

Mr. Brightside
September 15th, 2010, 10:40 AM

Thats good news Michael, hope you are not feeling too bad my friend

Narnia
September 15th, 2010, 01:29 PM

This post makes me smile ... a very big smile indeed!! :D

Welcome back my dear friend, welcome back :giveheart

Lion Spirit Walker
September 16th, 2010, 06:14 AM
Each of you are so very wonderful,
you truly make my heart shine.

Lion Spirit Walker
September 17th, 2010, 04:02 AM
LIFE

Rana
September 18th, 2010, 06:31 AM
..and you make us smile ..and feel loved ..

Lion Spirit Walker
September 19th, 2010, 05:37 AM
Life in All Truth is soo very wonderous. The eternal balance of perfect simplicity/complex chaos creating the 'magick' that is Reality.
This is such a joyous time to be Alive.

Lion Spirit Walker
September 20th, 2010, 11:55 PM
Being here at
Mysterious Wisdom
:wink.1::cool.3::spinny:
Good Medicine
:spinny:

Lion Spirit Walker
September 22nd, 2010, 01:49 AM
The playful laughter my visiting nurse and I engaged in as we laughed at our own silliness while she took me to my doctor's appointment.
Hehee. Life is to play and laugh.. Good stuff. :)

Narnia
September 22nd, 2010, 01:58 PM
You're absolutely right dear Michael ... Life is to play and laugh! :two hearts:

God's Toy
September 22nd, 2010, 04:18 PM
The silly but oh so much fun goings on at our brand new forum!
The Blue Room!!! its going on I tell ya!

Its so gosh darn nutty I wish every forum had it.

Lion Spirit Walker
September 22nd, 2010, 09:50 PM
Hehehe. Lollol. It is good medicine. Hahaha.
MW Rocks. :)

tonytonytone
September 23rd, 2010, 09:26 AM
Logging in to MW. :)

tonytonytone
September 23rd, 2010, 12:42 PM
My workmates insisting that I cannot speak Swahili to save my life! Haha!

Lion Spirit Walker
September 23rd, 2010, 08:08 PM
Right On Tony. :)
Maybe you can share some Swahili with us here. That would be very cool. ;)

Lion Spirit Walker
September 26th, 2010, 06:51 AM
Cuddling with Psy, my cockatoo. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
September 28th, 2010, 02:48 AM
Being here at MW... Good times. :)

tonytonytone
September 28th, 2010, 10:13 AM
Waking up with my close friend Jillian by my side...

Lion Spirit Walker
September 29th, 2010, 02:47 AM
:) Tony's post above. Good stuff. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
September 30th, 2010, 02:52 AM
My goofy thought processes. Hehehe. I love it. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
October 3rd, 2010, 03:27 AM
Life & Love, my feathered companion Psy, and my wonderful virtual family here at MW.

:two hearts::smile1::two hearts:

Narnia
October 15th, 2010, 07:44 PM
Paul made me smile today ...

Yesterday, Paul had a bit of an accident involving the tablesaw and his thumb ... fortunately nothing became detached! But ... he did need professional medical attention ... the palm part of his left thumb was sliced pretty good! The weird thing is ... we both sensed something 'wrong' or 'bad' was going to happen just minutes before he cut his thumb ... anyhoo, after a moments of anxiety filled scrambling and cleaning up his wound we went off to the emergency clinic and of course we had to wait a bit ... but, given he had a full fledged emergency he was attended to pretty quickly ... I waited with him every minute until he was finally seen by a doctor and stitched up (he had a team of three people helping him) ... I was there out in the hall just as they were finishing up ... and Paul looked around and saw me and smiled. :)

What made me smile today was ... his saying to me this morning how happy he was to have seen me standing there in the hallway ... waiting patiently. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
October 15th, 2010, 08:03 PM
Very Cool. Right on dear Polly. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
October 17th, 2010, 04:09 AM
...LIFE...

God's Toy
October 23rd, 2010, 03:08 PM
I was using youtube this morning when I got a User 500 server error, Nothing funny about that until I read the error code more closely
"500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.
A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.
If you see them, show them this information:

HA! I may just use that...

Lion Spirit Walker
October 24th, 2010, 02:39 AM
Hehehe. I had gotten that one as well. Laughed my arse off. LOL.

Narnia
October 28th, 2010, 12:35 PM
Shadow ... she always makes me smile!

This morning, as I was sipping at my first cup of coffee ... I heard the unmistakable sound of Mischa (our gray n' white kitty) starting a cat fight. The Moderator that I am, went outside to break it up ... I did manage to disturb the fight ... but Mischa was in hot pursuit of the white cat .... (well, Mischa, I can see her right now from the computer room window, is currently across the street cooly hanging out at the neighbors house.) Anyhoo ... still in Moderator mode, I hung outside a bit more and watched the white cat scurry down the street and get into another quick cat fight, I made sure the steam from Mischa was gone ... so, with everything all quiet, I walked backed to the house (with the coffee cup in hand) and there was Shadow, walking towards me and meowing, making sure everything was cool. Shadow, is like me in so many ways, she does not like to fight at all, she loves to play and have her peace.

Shadow is a Peace-Loving kitty ... I Love Shadow!! :) :two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
October 30th, 2010, 03:55 AM
Peace & Love, very cool. :)
I've had a very appreciated 'heart smile' since coming in here to MW this evening.
MW is always a good place. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
November 8th, 2010, 02:58 AM
LOL. The thought that no one has smiled since the end of October.
Haha. That has me chuckling.
Come on sad sacks. There's a light at the end of this tunnel. But we won't get there by sitting on our thumbs. Lol.

Lion Spirit Walker
November 9th, 2010, 12:16 AM
Remembering
I AM

Kiran
November 9th, 2010, 08:14 AM
Remembering
I AM

Michael's post above :D

Lion Spirit Walker
November 13th, 2010, 04:43 AM
life... :)

Narnia
November 13th, 2010, 12:35 PM
life... :)

Me too ... Life :D

Lion Spirit Walker
November 16th, 2010, 12:56 AM
Coming here to Mysterious Wisdom. Hehe. Does it everytime. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
November 17th, 2010, 02:22 AM
Appreciation of Life

Kiran
November 17th, 2010, 08:38 AM
Remembering how blessed I am

Lion Spirit Walker
November 18th, 2010, 12:19 AM
A loving nuzzle from Psy. :)

Narnia
November 25th, 2010, 05:29 PM
A PM from a friend!! :D

Narnia
November 25th, 2010, 05:32 PM
Coming here to Mysterious Wisdom. Hehe. Does it everytime. :)

I don't know what I do if MW wasn't here ... it makes me so Thankful that it is!! :lovemw: :two hearts:

A big huge warm fuzzy thanks to Peter!! :giveheart

Anjou
November 25th, 2010, 05:37 PM
A big huge warm fuzzy thanks to Peter!!

Indeed. On a day already brimming with warm thanks: Thank you, Peter.

Lion Spirit Walker
December 2nd, 2010, 01:34 AM
Yet again, MW and the wonderous sharing that occurs here.
There's truly no other place like it.

Lion Spirit Walker
December 3rd, 2010, 05:54 PM
The Tiger Summit. YEAH!!!

Narnia
December 3rd, 2010, 06:10 PM
The Tiger Summit. YEAH!!!

:D The Tiger Summit! (http://wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/endangered_species/tigers/tiger_initiative/political_process/)

Thanks Michael for your post!!

Lion Spirit Walker
December 4th, 2010, 01:26 AM
It was so cool. :) Still smiling about it.

Lion Spirit Walker
December 8th, 2010, 08:03 PM
Good, fun conversation with my aid Denise. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
December 10th, 2010, 07:38 AM
Psy, my cockatoo and coming in here to MW. Good Medicine. :)

Narnia
December 10th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Chatting with my sister on the phone this morning ... :)

God's Toy
December 16th, 2010, 07:40 PM
Getting a 'Thank You' from Google with a cool video, watch closely and tell me if you see something you may know of...

http://www.youtube.com/adwords10?x=9d6c404a1a804acc9ee68a639cd36b22

Mr B
December 16th, 2010, 07:59 PM
Now that's so cool! mysertiouswisdom.com. Thanks for sharing the video buddy. Love it! And yeah, it made me smile too, that's for sure. :)

inutero
December 17th, 2010, 12:54 AM
not to sound corny...mysterious wisdom and all the great individuals that make up this great place...