PDA

View Full Version : Om...my goodness!

MystEerieUsOne
November 23rd, 2009, 10:18 PM
Reincarnation, too! :)

(I meant to put this in the Reincarnation thread, but here is fine, too, unless the mods can move it into there!)

The Future thread reminded me of something I have always wanted to post on this site, and because I didn't want to conflict that thread, I decided these would be better suggested here, in the Reincarnation thread.

I have previously stated my interest in writing a new book, online, and in part of my efforts toward that, I wanted to share with you a look into a tiny part of what that book would include, in a tiny preview, and I would appreciate your feedback on the following:

Reincarnation seems really questionable to most, but when you take reality to the Core, to its mathematics and multidimensionality, and away from impulsive, spontaneous conventional expectation, you begin to realize yourself out of the unconscious perception of the human creature, as you move toward the truth of what we REALLY are all about at a more universal reality of Existence, of Energy.

Tibetan Buddhist monks don't just claim that a child who can pick out belongings of a previous monk must be that monk's reincarnation. They actually go into a very complex process of locating where the mathematical and linguistic, and other patterning of a previous being can then be picked up so beautifully in place in a new life that has begun, as if there had been no break in the thread from one life to the next whatsoever. While this does not prove 100% that the person from the previous life IS the newly born child (similar to the realized reweaving of the Shroud of Turin was able to fool many scientists for a while!), it does encourage you to allow yourself to go where you otherwise may never have gone, to realize that there really are much deeper connections and paths we take in the universal reality of "life" that are more often never explored than are.

Our analogies don't suddenly and magically begin when we are conceived. If that were true, then it would undermine the physics of reflection overall, and universal truth overall would collapse. There is no convenient selectivity, no convenient cut-off point, in the overall scheme of things, so trust your heart to go where it longs to take you, and follow it for the adventure of your life! Your...everlasting life! :cute.3:

In keeping with the Multidimensional Language thread, how would you answer the following questions. (The more honest you are with your answers, and the more detailed, the more you will realize...

*Where YOU were* BEFORE YOU WERE BORN!

Q1 - What was your mother doing in the days and nights before you were conceived? (No, not that!) Really, what was her life like, her working life, family life, social life? Was she going to school, did she work, have other children? What was her home and social and family life like, her interests, her needs? (Answer the same for "during" her pregnancy with you to know what your life was like in her womb, but don't confuse it with your previous life.)

Q2 - Now take it further back, and write about what she was doing in the months, years, decades prior to your conception. What was your mother's childhood like, her childhood home? Her parents and grandparents and other "relatives?"

Q3 - Answer the very same questions relative to your father. Really take your time with this, because it holds an enormity of information about yourself!

Q4 - What about your sister(s)? How old were they, what were their lives like prior to your conception? (While your mother was pregnant with you? At the time you were born?...those insights apply to THIS life of yours)

Q5 - Answer the same about your brother(s).

Extended relatives, friends, neighbors, enemies, world events...it goes on and on and on...

Once you have really taken the time to answer these questions as best you can about your family members, apply the nuclear family analogies to your own self (see the Multidimensional Language thread for assistance if needed, or feel free to ask here in this thread and I'll help!), and see if you can determine *where YOU were* prior to your coming into this life!

When you are finished with this rather extensive but incredibly intriguing exercise, choose someone you know who is gone now, but who was close to you, and similarly write about the lives of those still living that that person left behind, yourself included, to see if you can locate *where he/she is* now, where they may have gone to. (This is a wonderful exercise to do if you have lost a loved one you hope to be close to once again, as I have privately suggested to others along the way!)

Being cautious and mindful not to disclose anything about yourself inadvertently in this thread that you otherwise would wish not to, please share what you feel about the dynamic itself, about the physics of what I am suggesting.

I hope you try it. I am sure you will be very pleasantly surprised!

:two hearts: :Buddha2: :two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
November 24th, 2009, 05:35 AM
LOL. I was thinking about this before opening this thread.
I believe this to be a good practise and I love the way you've presented it here Myst.
Speaking for myself, I already know where I've been and know what comes next for mySelf after this lifetime.
Life is indeed eternal, a process of infinate Growth.
Good thread.

BlueStar
November 25th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Cool thread :)

Like Michael, I'm pretty sure I know my last few incarnations. I never sought this information, it forced itself into my consciousness almost 10 years ago. I didn't want to know it at the time, a lot of it wasn't good, at least the traumatic events leave more scars and so impress themselves more than the better ones. It explained a lot about why I'm here, why I experience what I have in this lifetime and it explained a lot about certain relationships in my life. I believe it all came up to be healed and moved on from.

Funny....from the time I was little, even though it wasn't a prevailing belief of our culture, I've never questioned reincarnation. I always just had an almost innate knowing about it...

planetlove
November 29th, 2009, 02:49 AM
Hello M1...

Great thread...

I have done all the above ...
It's an amazing process in discovery of who you are for sure ....
your traits
your karma's
the soul genetics line
the physical gene line
the energetics of the family tree
the diversity of life...
your life's lesson's
your family's and friends lessons in life ...
and noticing that there lessons are your lessons also due to the fact that they are part of your story/dream ...in the projection from within yourself through your eyes...

Its sure a kaboodle of stuff....

What I am trying to figure out is
how to remove the karma that passes on the line and the energetic system...
how do you remove it completey in this life so you do not need to deal with it in another one for it follows you ...

Karma's fallows you
Physical issues follow you ...hence birth marks and physical deffects....
crying child at birth for it remembers the emotional pain of its last life...

How do we return to the part of the line where the DNA and energy was disrupted in order to create a clean slate and a better US ....
the so-called return to innocence ....truth love and light in its fully perfection in physical form.....it was like that in the start so there is a possibility it can return that way....

karmic removal and genetic perfection...energetic perfection....

If i am to have a next life i wish to clean up everything in this one so i need not deal with that in my other lifetimes...

Energy never dies ...
It carry's with it all your traits memories into the other...
it is our duty to fix them all...and the TIME IS NOW ....

as for figuring out where i came from....
it was a part of the sky outside this universe ....
selectively chosen for learning lessons and growth ...
as for past lifetimes.
buddhist monk...
shaman
and a few others just to name a few...

Master V