PDA

View Full Version : Is Anyone Sensing...?

Lion Spirit Walker
November 21st, 2009, 04:28 AM
Is anyone sensing anything out of the ordinary? Anything unusual?

Stargazer
November 21st, 2009, 04:59 AM
No......:no.1:

Genesis
November 21st, 2009, 11:41 AM
Everyday my friend. Everyday.

SoulChild
November 21st, 2009, 03:33 PM
I think next year we may be up for some huge changes. We meaning Americans...but, because our country so powerful, whatever we do here will most likely effect the rest of the world. I continue to stay ready or prepared for any natural dissasters...I have my survival kit. I just think we (americans) may get surprised with some upcoming mandatory things...such as the swine flu vaccine...and hopefully that wont try to impose too much on our lives. Our world has been filled with such negativity, that its hard to sense anything out of the ordinary, because like Gen said, in this day in time...the norm is to be not normal....so, its hard. I know that here in North Carolina, we have some strange cases dealing with Child Abuse...I mean, people have lost their minds...actually, the mind may be a thing of the past. perhaps most humans now are sedated, don't care, and I have no idea what they are thinking? Maybe people are so caught up in their habits and hopes and dreams, that the basic survival instinct is going away. We should always care for our children since they are our future. the planet may also have some surprises for us...including our food supply. I bring up our food supply alot because, that is one of the strongest feelings I have...I just worry about the state of our food, so I am trying to get my children to like the basics...which are rice and beans and potatos...stuff that I can find locally...for free. I am curious....what are your feelings Mike?

God's Toy
November 21st, 2009, 04:41 PM
moved!

BlueStar
November 21st, 2009, 06:12 PM
There are no ordinary moments LOL :)

But I have been out of sorts all week, not stuff 'out there', but stuff in me, or the people around me. It's passing and I feel more balanced. It's all good. :two hearts:

Logio
November 21st, 2009, 07:49 PM
Is anyone sensing anything out of the ordinary? Anything unusual?

I think some are more more sensitive to changes that gradually happen. When I get hit with change, it's like an epiphany; technology often does this to me.

Nathan