PDA

View Full Version : How?

Lion Spirit Walker
November 14th, 2009, 01:06 AM
How might we engage the logical when so very much of our being is emotional. This emotional aspect is such a strong part of our being that it shapes us more than we 'know'. And it so frequently overrides the rational/logical aspect of our selves.
Finding balance between the two is so very illusive. And yet I believe it is this that shall help us move forward in our growth, our evolution.

Logio
November 14th, 2009, 02:29 AM
How might we engage the logical when so very much of our being is emotional. This emotional aspect is such a strong part of our being that it shapes us more than we 'know'. And it so frequently overrides the rational/logical aspect of our selves.
Finding balance between the two is so very illusive. And yet I believe it is this that shall help us move forward in our growth, our evolution.

I believe because we are sentient we need the emotions for growth...I think logic and reasoning are tools to temper us....too much logic and we are in a cage...and believe that if we have too much emotion and we lost, for we would be strewn about like waves upon the sea...that they can both be hell if taken to their extremes.

Nathan

p.s. I know, I tend to monopolize your posts, Michael....sorry! ;)

Lion Spirit Walker
November 14th, 2009, 02:46 AM
My very good friend, I so much appreciate your feedback that I truly cannot express my grattitude . Nonetheless, Tyvm.
:Boy_yes3:

Rana
November 20th, 2009, 06:40 AM
its all part of the scheme ..the bigger picture .. for me the emotions are the tools given to us to feel spirit .. the channel from which universe speaks ..throught the heart ..logic im sure is from the brain to acertain the mind ..the ego ..the all important thought processes ..tha learning the hangups that have travelled thru to each life .. all mixed up together for the better xxx

SoulChild
November 20th, 2009, 01:54 PM
'Find the balance'

I think sometimes we need to allow our emotions to do what they want to do. If you want then start to laugh, if you must then start to cry. But, not in all cases....sometimes my emotions have me to wear I want to go crazy and just give up! these emotions must not win! Unfortunately, and fortunately some of us have learned to balance these emotions, and some tend to let those emotions get them in BIG trouble!!! Thats why we have murderers and rapeist and the likes.....

TheNavigator
November 20th, 2009, 03:25 PM
(((((Hugs))))))

its all part of the scheme ..the bigger picture .. for me the emotions are the tools given to us to feel spirit .. the channel from which universe speaks ..throught the heart ..logic im sure is from the brain to acertain the mind ..the ego ..the all important thought processes ..tha learnign the hangups that have travelled form each life .. all mixed up together for the better xxx

One might think that logics has to do with the brain, but I wonder at this idea.

It would appear based on accounts I've read that when the spirit leaves the body, the brain can only function for a short while before the body dies...no matter how healthy.

Over the years I've come to understand that Spirit is all things, and that our bodies are simply manifestations of spirit, and all the parts and piece function only when spirit is present.

The brain to me is really very much like an organic computing system, and no two run alike...toggling between logic and emotion, taking everything in and giving us feedback and directions according to the data.

The wild thing about the brain, Logic's and emotions is that there are the sub systems, the underlying consciousness that seems to run the show truth be known...and frankly I wonder about that...what we have found out about the subconscious is at the best of times baffling, and really isn't that the system that gives us our gut feelings and the knowledge from spirit about things and situations that we would not otherwise know?

I do believe that in spirit we have a sense of balance, however I wonder if it is anything like what we experience here.

I've found that my dealings with spirit I find a great deal of logic, compassion, laughter and Joy. Saying that I've also had experiences that indicate some concern and not frustration at all, but a sadness at times.

Balance encompasses so much more then simply between logic and emotion...I just can't seem to put my finger on exactly what.

LOL

Peace

Shannon:cute.3:

planetlove
November 29th, 2009, 03:06 AM
its all part of the scheme ..the bigger picture .. for me the emotions are the tools given to us to feel spirit .. the channel from which universe speaks ..throught the heart ..logic im sure is from the brain to acertain the mind ..the ego ..the all important thought processes ..tha learnign the hangups that have travelled form each life .. all mixed up together for the better xxx

I agree with you on everything said ...

The only problem is that we React -
Reacting is an EGO game ....
The reaction causes emotional disturbance in our muti-dimesnsional selves and in the end affects us physically...
hence stress in the body ....or physical problems...logged in blocked energy causing pain...

The only emotion we should tune into is the emotion of love...
that is what we should allow into our being a little more...
As mentioned the spirit shows you this feeling in a great way...
If we connect more to this ..it will help heal us faster...
that is healing of mind body with spirit....

V