PDA

View Full Version : The Haunted MW

Lion Spirit Walker
November 11th, 2009, 11:55 PM
With everyone being incognito, it's a bit like being in a haunted house.
I know your here, I just can't see you.
"Their here......."

Mr. Brightside
November 12th, 2009, 12:08 AM
I am always here, waiting in the dark, watching you all

http://www.freewebs.com/frodoweb_89/gollum07.jpg

:biglaugh.2: :bolt:

Lion Spirit Walker
November 12th, 2009, 12:13 AM
Hahahahahaha. Hehehehehehe.
Ooooooh. Spooky.
Hehehehehe.
I love it.
LOL

Lion Spirit Walker
November 12th, 2009, 12:26 AM
I always like 'Spooky Christmas'.

Logio
November 12th, 2009, 12:32 AM
This be we!

http://www.clevescene.com/images/blogimages/2009/04/28/1240894010-ghosts.jpg

Nathan

Lion Spirit Walker
November 12th, 2009, 12:40 AM
Now that one is wild.
Oooooo. lol

Lion Spirit Walker
November 12th, 2009, 12:50 AM
They're coming......

Narnia
November 12th, 2009, 01:19 AM
ENIGMA - Incognito

Like A Shadow On The Wall
If You Come or If You Go
Not protected by The Law
But Still... Incognito

You Are Capturing My Soul
If I Want, Or If I Don`t
Who You Are, Nobody Knows
Can`t Get Behind...Incognito

Like A Shadow On The Wall
Free Access Around the World
Who You Are, Nobody Knows
Eyes Without Face.... Incognito.

Lion Spirit Walker
November 12th, 2009, 01:35 AM
At three years of age, my family lived in a large old house in Oakland, California. the house always 'felt odd.'
One night I awoke and heard a man and woman's voices talking downstairs from my bedroom. I couldn't hear what was being said and didn't recognize the voices as being that of my parents. But I thought my parents were in the 'television room' watching the late night news.
So I got myself up out of bed and headed to the staircase as to make my way downstairs to where I thought my parents were. I could still hear the voices, and I recall the tone was assertive. But I still couldn't understand anything that was being said. Only that it was deffinately a man and woman speaking.
I got to the bottom of the staircase and walked into the living room. From there I could see the door to the television room. And the room was black as pitch. The room was situated in the middle of the house. Surrounded on all sides by other rooms. With only the one door leading into the room.
I paused, as it suddenly felt strange. I heard the voices and could tell they were speaking to each other, but their words were garbled. And the room seemed too dark.
But I still thought it was my parents in that room.
So I walked up to the door, where I stopped and looked in. I saw nothing but a pitch black. But the voices continued back and forth. A man and a woman. And they sounded angry.
I stepped through the doorway into the room. Just a single step, and my world as a three year old changed.
The voices fell silent. [this still gives me chills] And I felt surrounded by darkness. And I knew they were standing over me looking down on me. I felt real fear. For a split second I felt overwhelm by those who were in that room, staring at me.
Then, as if released, I spun around. And I ran as fast as I could out of that room, through the living room and back upstairs to my bedroom. I jumped into my bed and quickly pulled the blanket up over my head.
And as I layed there with the blanket over my head, I again heard the voices down in that room.
Years later my father told me of many strange things that happened in that house.

SoulChild
November 12th, 2009, 04:21 PM
I created a psychic self defense dealing with horror. When I was young, I would be afraid of noises, sounds, lights in the sky, the house across the street with the old lady who sat in a rocking chair in the attic and never left. the Poltergiest movie, the exorcist.......the nightmares, well, I must have blocked my nightmare memories, because I am actually not recalling any......but, I have some memories of being in the bed and felt like the bed was moving...and once sitting in the dinningroom with my sisters and cousin studying spanish during a thunder storm....there was a green light (flash) and my sisters and I paused...and then we ran upstair to our mom, and we cried, and then started laughing. Then we noticed that scary movies weren't scary any more....they became like comedy...we would laugh at Freddy Krueger...hehehe, so when I say nightmares, I did have like dreams of heights, because that is my fear, and elevators, and tall buildings...and relationship stuff...like sometimes I would dream of getting disrespected by my man, or hurt and forgot about. So, I realized that I created a psychic self defense by making what many people feel scary...funny! So, if I here a noise in my house, or sort of feel a presence...I would talk to it and be like not now....no, I am not the one...go away leave me alone. And it appears to be working!

I am not saying I don't scare......you guys creeped me out once or twice here on MW heheheh....like this thread..(hint hint)

So, I think for the most part....fear is based on what you 'allow' to be afraid of...and in this day and time, with all the information we have, and all humans have been through...I mean, its almost like we have seen/heard it all. You know I am a new yorker right?...LOL:bolt:
: