PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday dear Polly!!!

Mr B
November 11th, 2009, 11:24 PM
I know it's a bit too early but over here in Belgium it's the 12th of November already.

Happy Birthday dear Polly!!!

I wish you an amazing day and all the best in the world.:drink::giveheart:Hbounce:Teambouncing: :drinks :flower:

Lion Spirit Walker
November 11th, 2009, 11:35 PM
Very Cool.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
!!!

God's Toy
November 11th, 2009, 11:38 PM
Yep hope it's a wonderful day you have Polly.

Happy birthday my dear friend!

:drink::Boy_yes3::girl_yes3 (1)::two hearts::Boy_yes3:

Mr. Brightside
November 11th, 2009, 11:38 PM
Happy Birthday Polly for tommorow, I got you a special hunky cake for your birthday ;)

http://www.sweetart.co.uk/Cake-Pictures/Birthday-Cakes/Birthday-Cakemale-strippersCelebration-Cakes.jpg

Hope you have an amazing day, you deserve it :drink::Hbounce :kiss3

little bird
November 12th, 2009, 12:16 AM
Oh Darn Maik, you beat me to it :)

Happy Birthday Polly. Hope you have a wonderful day and you get to put your feet up and relax. No work and no clearing of leaves...just YOU time!!

Lots of love from Seryn and Me!

Love the cake Sean. Very funny.

Logio
November 12th, 2009, 12:28 AM
http://g.orkutnow.com/orkutnow/en/scraps1/happy.birthday/birthday_jewels.gif

Polly!

Nathan

Jester Black
November 12th, 2009, 02:08 AM
Happy birthday Polly:Boy_yes3:

Narnia
November 12th, 2009, 02:18 AM
WOW - all these birthday wishes already and it is not even my birthday quite yet! *he-he* Thank you so much guys - there is so much Love here in MW!! :giveheart

Sean - that cake, I don't know what to say .... except ... maybe .... yummy! :drink:

brother
November 12th, 2009, 04:01 AM
happy birthday to you happy birthday tooooo you..... happy birthday dear Polly.......... happy birthday toooooo youuuu:Teambouncing:

Kiran
November 12th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Happy birthday Polly!! May you have a wonderful day filled with magic, love and peace.
HUGS :two hearts:

BlueStar
November 12th, 2009, 12:46 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day, with lots of fun and CAKE!!! Hehe though I doubt you can beat Sean's Chippendale cake haha. Lots of love and birthday wishes :drink::laugh:

Jordan
November 12th, 2009, 03:23 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY POLLY DEAR!
HAVE A MAGIC ONE:laugh:

http://www.thecatgallery.com/images/van-gogh-300-100a.JPG

SoulChild
November 12th, 2009, 03:49 PM
POLLY

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

May you have a wonderful day you wonderful person :drink:

Narnia
November 12th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Thank you - Maik, Michael, Peter, Sean, Kiera (and Seryn), Nathan, Jay, Chad, Lorri, Rory, Jordan and Elizabeth for the wonderful birthday wishes!!

You all have touched my heart - with your Love and Kindness - thank you dearhearts for making me feel special!!

:drink:

Big warm HUGS to each of you!!

:giveheart ~ Polly ~

BlueStar
November 12th, 2009, 08:55 PM
You all have touched my heart - with your Love and Kindness - thank you dearhearts for making me feel special!!

That's not hard, sweety....cos you ARE very special!! Very special indeed, and much loved. I know I speak for all of us! You are an angel, and you bring so much love and inspiration and fun to us all :)

Mr B
November 12th, 2009, 09:11 PM
That's not hard, sweety....cos you ARE very special!! Very special indeed, and much loved. I know I speak for all of us! You are an angel, and you bring so much love and inspiration and fun to us all :)

And I totally agree on that. Well said my good friend. :Boy_yes3:

Will65
November 13th, 2009, 01:23 AM
Happy Birthday Polly,hope you had a nice Day.:drink:

A-one
November 16th, 2009, 09:37 AM
:Teambouncing:Hi Polly, here's a belated birthday wish.. :Teambouncing:

Hope you made it Your day the 12th! :clap::monkey:

Narnia
November 16th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Happy Birthday Polly,hope you had a nice Day.:drink:

Thank you Will - it was nice (after a little kicking screaming ..... no I am just joking) ... it did turn out pretty nice.

:Teambouncing:Hi Polly, here's a belated birthday wish.. :Teambouncing:

Hope you made it Your day the 12th! :clap::monkey:

Thank you A-one - well it was complete with a few presents, cake and some champagne! :)

I would like to thank everyone again for all the kind birthday wishes here on MW and else where in the land of the internet! :) :drink: :giveheart :girl_yes3 (1):

Rana
November 20th, 2009, 06:05 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY POLLY .. SENDING YOU KISSES AND HUGS ON YOUR VERY SPECIAL DAY XX :cute.3:

mary
November 20th, 2009, 06:44 AM
Hope you had a very happy birthday Polly, and all the joy and blessings last till next year and for many years to come :D.

A little too late but I guess it is never too late to wish you all the best :cute.3: