PDA

View Full Version : As To See

Lion Spirit Walker
November 1st, 2009, 06:42 AM
If you could rise up above the constraints of this world as to see more than imagined. What, if anything would you choose to see? But before you answer, remember that that which you see you will never forget.
So would you?
And what if you had no choice? For rising up as to see was your 'cross' to bare in this lifetime.
What would you do?
:radar.1:

Kiran
November 1st, 2009, 03:55 PM
Hmmm...tough question! I guess in truth I would like to 'see' more as and when the time is right but if I had no choice..? Not sure.
I need to think on this more.

Logio
November 2nd, 2009, 12:15 AM
If you could rise up above the constraints of this world as to see more than imagined. What, if anything would you choose to see? But before you answer, remember that that which you see you will never forget.
So would you?
And what if you had no choice? For rising up as to see was your 'cross' to bare in this lifetime.
What would you do?
:radar.1:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_SnYjZGWmP80/SNqERiJQozI/AAAAAAAAAIY/pMdpBF6ZiMY/s400/GodsEye.jpg

I don't know if I could handle the vision of a god...it may make me mad in my state of spiritual evolution... or may make life for me here unworthwhile in comparison to what "is"...it may make the reality of the true situation not as spectacular as my ideas of them are. I think I would rather have the mystery a bit longer.

Respectfully,

Nathan

Rana
November 3rd, 2009, 08:59 AM
embrace it with light and bow my head in awe .. without light there would be no shadow ..i have faith ..